Rotting Christ

Guest Hellraiser666

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I cirkus se nastavlja:

Full Metal Racket festival, set to take place this Saturday (April 25) in Belfast, Northern Ireland, is under deep scrutiny from the Northern Irish religious factions. After causing uproar at concerts from AKERCOCKE and GORGOROTH, it is now time for ROTTING CHRIST to be targeted.

Full Metal Racket will go ahead without any problems and the festival promoters, in conjunction with ROTTING CHRIST, have released the following statement.

"We, as a festival run by several educated, intelligent, and reasoned people, are disappointed and frankly appalled that Christians who extol the virtues of acceptance, understanding and love for their fellow man would attempt to 'save the souls' of those who plan to attend of their own free God-given will by imposing their will upon others.

"The Greek band ROTTING CHRIST, who have been together since 1988, come from an early underground metal scene where extremity in name and image got one noticed, hence bands such as CANNIBAL CORPSE becoming well known, and even appearing in children's movies like 'Ace Ventura'.

"We absolutely refute the frankly ridiculous negative satanic connotations that unaware people attach to the band on account of their name. The band are personally agnostic in their religious outlook, and are in no way involved with any aspect of Satanism.

"Full Metal Racket organizers and staff both support the band and look forward to seeing them play live and pleasing the many fans they have both at home and abroad who have travelled to the festival."

Full Metal Racket festival billing:

PARADISE LOST

ROTTING CHRIST

GRIM REAPER

SCALD

CELTIC LEGACY

SORROWFALL

THURISAZ

AIRGED L'AMH

FOR RUIN

SINOCENCE

DECAYOR

Ja sam vec jednom napisao po kom redosledu kvaliteta idu RC albumi kod mene , ali ono sto nisma rekao je da je novi album sasvim okej. Nece sigurno vas oduvati kao tehagonija ali ce vam pruziti sat vremena skroz okej melodic Black metala, koji moze da se slusha u danima koji slede.

Edited by Lunar

Koji bre novi album??????

Aha , sada sam vido na wikipediji...

Vi ste pominjali novi album ovde pre nekog vremena. I ja sam mislio da dowujem ali nisam imao neku vecu zelju. I pre koji dan surfujem blogovima i vidim cover Khronosa(koji nikad nisam slusao do tada Khronos i Genesis nisam chuo uopshte) i ja pomislio da je to novi album lepo dowowoao i slusao bez znanja da je to stari. Okej napravio sam greshku. Sada bi mogao i Genesis da dowujem . :D

Inache sam ja to pogreshio ili je RC izbacio nehsto novo?

Nakon Theogonije je izašlo samo ovo:

Thanatiphoro Anthologio Best of/Compilation, 2007

Non Serviam - A 20 Year Apocryphal Story DVD, 2009

Kontam da se zajebao. :)

EDIT - upali ste mi u post, jebi ga.

Edit number 2 - Lunar, nisi slušao Khronos i Genesis? :blink: Ovaj drugi odmah na skidanje, ako već nisi! Na tom se nalazi jedna od najboljih njihovih pesama, po mom mišljenju - In Domine Sathana. :da:

Edited by Brynhildr...