ManOwaR

Protagonist

nabavio sam koncert Manowara-divx iz 1989 u Italiji,nije lose,amaterski snimak,David Shankel svira,najjaci je lik:

Evo pesama,mozda neku izostavim

Fighting the world

Kill with power

kings of metal

battle hymns

bass solo

Sing of the hammer

Hail and kill

+DeMaiov govor na italijanskom koji podseca na Musolinija

mrred.gif

ne traje bas dugo ali je dobro

Poslacu cu koncert verovatno Black Knightu,pa nek on dalje deli po prestonici.

icon_rockdevil.gif

a sta sad kazes icon_biggrin.gif ?!?!

• 2 weeks later...

evo najzad neke informacije o njihovoj svirci:

MANOWAR TO HEADLINE EARTHSHAKER FEST 2005

Saturday - December 25, 2004

Get ready heavy-metal fans—The Kings Of Metal MANOWAR return to Germany to headline EARTHSHAKER FEST 2005. This will be MANOWAR's only festival performance in Germany in 2005. In addition to their one-of-a-kind pure-power performance on July 23, MANOWAR will design an incredible state of the art PA system, stage and light show that is guaranteed to establish EARTHSHAKER FEST as Germany's premier outdoor heavy-metal event.

EARTHSHAKER FEST began in 2003 when the team of Common Ground Media set out to create a festival unlike any other, with earthshaking bands and the highest commitment to fans. Common Ground Media achieved their goal in 2003 and 2004, but they wanted to raise the bar by bringing in the only band that could literally SHAKE THE EARTH. It is no secret that MANOWAR are the loudest band in the world. With MANOWAR as headliner and a superior lineup of bands playing throughout the weekend, this year's festival promises to be bigger, better and louder than ever. Legendary rock promoter/record producer Rainer Hansel brought MANOWAR and EARTHSHAKER FEST together, knowing both were committed to presenting the highest quality production and creating the ultimate festival experience for fans. He was quoted as saying that "The time has come for the fans of open air shows to finally receive what they deserve and there is only one band I have ever worked with that has always given their all to the fans and that is MANOWAR."

MANOWAR's Joey DeMaio says, "We will literally shake the earth and the world will once again see the power of the greatest fans in the world. There is only ONE festival to attend in Germany in 2005." And the earth will shake with fans from all over the world attending MANOWAR's first ever MEGA FAN CONVENTION, to take place at EARTHSHAKER FEST 2005. This convention is organized by Theo and Marjo Verdooren of WORLD WIDE WEB WARRIORS, MANOWAR's 230,000-strong fan club, and will draw fans from over 13 countries for daily activities that will bring them up close and personal with the band. Marjo says, "This will be an unbelievable event for the fans and it is a dream come true for us."

EARTHSHAKER FEST 2005 is scheduled for July 21-23 in Geiselwind. Watch for more exciting surprises as the date draws near and more bands are announced. Updates can be found at www.earthshaker-fest.com, www.manowar.com, and the World Wide Web Warriors site, www.manowar.nl.

Back

• 2 weeks later...

Sad tako lutam netom i slucajno naletim na hrvatski sajt (metalci.blog.hr) i na njemu neki lik pise da ce Manowar (i jos drugih bendova) gostovati u Hrvatskoj na nekom festivalu MMS 2005 u Zadru (14.-17. jul) icon_uhoh.gif

Skoro da ne verujem...

I sad sam u velikom dvoumljenju (ako je to istina da sviraju u Zadru wallbash.gif ) - ICI IL' NE ICI icon_confused.gifwallbash.gif

Posle onog koncerta Maiden-a u Zagrebu rek'o sam da ja vise nikad necu ici u Hrvatsku...OSIM ako budu dosli GN'R ili Manowar icon_rockdevil.gif

Ne znam ni sam jos...mozda i ne budu svirali tamo (pa da se ne dvoumim biggrin.gif )...

Sad tako lutam netom i slucajno naletim na hrvatski sajt (metalci.blog.hr) i na njemu neki lik pise da ce Manowar (i jos drugih bendova) gostovati u Hrvatskoj na nekom festivalu MMS 2005 u Zadru (14.-17. jul) icon_uhoh.gif

Skoro da ne verujem...

u Zadru(mom Zadru)...e pa tamo su uvik dolazili pravi bandovi... icon_da.gif jaoooooo wallbash.gif pa kud u julu ove godine e grom me spalio...ja idem doli al' ne ove... icon_sad.gificon_sad.gif damn it opet propushtam dobreeeeeeeee bandove...i DT dolaze u februaru u Zagreb... wallbash.gif

bolje da ovo nisam vidila... wallbash.gif

nishta chekam lipo slijedeci MMS-a(to je k'o big day out ovdi) okupljanje par bandova skupa... icon_rockdevil.gif

izgleda nista od Manowara:

05.11. 2004. Rhapsody zaželjeli nastup na MMS 2006 zajedno sa Manowar

Rhapsody na MMS 2005 neće doći zasigurno, jer ovog ljeta neće tourirati, a za taj jedan i samostalni koncert, jedini ovog ljeta cijena je ekstra paprena. Zato ih se isplati čekati da počnu turneju, a počinju je u rujnu 2005, te nastavljaju do ljeta 2006, kada bi, kako su nam u telefonskom razgovoru rekli, rado došli u Hrvatsku, te nam je njihov management predložio trajnu suradnju. Uglavnom, na turneju, kad im počne idu zajedno sa Manowar-om, pa bi tu kombinaciju zajedno sa guardianima bilo lijepo pogledati 2006 na MMS-u, što su oni i sami zaželjeli rekavši kako im je Hrvatska veoma interesantno područje. 2005 na žalost otpada, jer su rekli da ne žele na turneju, pošto su pod ugovorom sa Manowar-om, te ih čekaju dok snime album nakon što su otišli iz Nuclear blast-a. Iskreno žao što Rhapsody 2005 nećemo moći gledati na MMS-u, no 2006 nam neće izbjeći..... uz Manowar, naravno. Vidimo se 2006-te poručio je iz New Yorka telefonski njihov manager John Pettigrass, te pozdravio MMS fanove na forumu ove stranice koji su glasovali za Rhapsody.

-

-

--

----OPET JA

-

--

---SVOJ NA SVOME he he

-

--OVO OBAVEŠTENjE SHVATITE NAJOZBILjNIJE!!!!!!!!!!!-

-

--

--------OSNIVAM MANOWAR F A N CLUB ------------

-

--

---SVI ZAINTERESOVANI ĆE DOBITI UPUTSTVA AKO MI POŠALJU PP SA INFORMACIJOM DA SU ZAINTERESOVANI

-

-----KAO I KRATKIM OBRAZLOŽENjEM-

-

--

---PRVI SASTANAK U SLEDEĆE DVE NEDELJE!!!!!!

-

--PUNO PIVA, ŽENA, DVDova MUZIKE KOŽE I LANACA

-

-- MOŽETE DA PIŠETE I NA [email protected]

-

--

----

-----AKO NISI SPREMAN DA PROLIJEŠ KRV ZA OVO--NE JAVLJAHJ SE SLOBODNO

-

-----OSTANI NEMI slepi gluvi kukavni periferni POSMATRAČ

-

---SVE NAJBOLJE!!!!!!!!

-

--

----BE PREPARED-----ONWARD INTO BATTLE!!!

-

----HAIL HAIL HAIL !!!