ManOwaR

Protagonist

ako mislite na magic circle, bice dosta ljudi, ali nema teoretske sanse da rasprodaju ceo festival,

tako da ce u najgorem sluchaju biti karata na ulazu kao i prosli put, gde je bilo (realno gledano) dva puta jeftinije...

mada ipak ici negde bez karte nije bas najlepsi osecaj, ali prosli put je moglo i da se rezervise

ako mislite na magic circle, bice dosta ljudi, ali nema teoretske sanse da rasprodaju ceo festival,

tako da ce u najgorem sluchaju biti karata na ulazu kao i prosli put, gde je bilo (realno gledano) dva puta jeftinije...

Da,uvek se nadje neko da proda kartu ispod cene :)

A i ja tako mislim (da nece rasprodati festival).

Mislim,sta da se cimam i da narucujem kartu ovde (+ placam postarinu od 20 i nesto eura),kad mogu i tamo da uzmem? :bigblue:

mada ipak ici negde bez karte nije bas najlepsi osecaj, ali prosli put je moglo i da se rezervise

Da,al' valjda moze i sad...

"I believe in the fans. I believe in metal more than anybody you've ever met. And another thing, I'm prepared to die for metal. Are you?"

- Joey DeMaio, during a 2006 interview with Rock Hard Magazine.

At the end of the film classic Conan The Destroyer, the title character sits on his throne. Though his thick muscles bear the scars of his many hard-fought battles, his steel-eyed gaze over his vast kingdom shows how proud and mighty he remains. His enemies vanquished, the challengers to his throne dispatched, it is time for the triumphant king to rest.

This is the fate MANOWAR’s members could have accepted in 2007.

Having conquered the world time and again since the band’s inception, what’s left for these warriors, these kings, to prove? What is the possible impetus for the band to forge ahead? No one would have faulted MANOWAR’s members had they laid down their musical weapons to savor the spoils of their conquests. Their last live show in Germany—July 23rd 2005—at The Earthshaker Festival, featured the largest heavy metal stage ever built. The inclusion of a 100 piece orchestra and a 100 piece choir as well as a legendary fireworks display timed to their final piece of music: what a way to leave off.

For MANOWAR’s members, however, the mission remains far from accomplished.

At a time when even bands with the word “metal” in their names dismiss the greatest rock genre ever, MANOWAR’s music will never be tainted by trends or diluted by outside pressure. The band’s members remain steadfast in their resolve: to deliver to their ever-growing international legions of die-hard fans the brand of metal they demand to hear.

It is this drive—making the band so oblivious to most ignorant critics it often seems as if our heroes exist in a musical vacuum—that has helped MANOWAR create Gods Of War. The band’s 10th studio album not only exceeded fan expectation, it just might be the cornerstone of a legacy of classics that includes Into Glory Ride, Kings Of Metal and Warriors Of The World.

Although MANOWAR did create the conceptual “Achilles, Agony and Ecstasy in Eight Parts” for their 1992 classic The Triumph Of Steel [the album’s 30-minute lead track was a metal statement to its record company at the time, who were pressuring the band to create music friendly to the then popular musical trend], the band have never created an entire concept album. Until now!

Gods Of War is the first in a cycle of concept albums paying tribute to different war gods. Fittingly, the first chapter in this album series details the history and exploits of the almighty father of the Norse Gods, Odin, whose power and wisdom were unmatched among the Gods and hailed on the battlefield with human sacrifice.

This tale, which unfolds throughout soon-to-be MANOWAR classics like "Loki, God Of Fire,” “The Sons of Odin", “Glory, Majesty, Unity,” and the awe-inspiring epic “Hymn Of The Immortal Warriors” revolves around a central character, who is supported by four other characters.

The main character is known to us as The Immortal Warrior, who is on a quest to earn his rightful place in Valhalla alongside Odin, the God Of War. The Warrior is aided by the four sons of Odin, his elite guards, who guide him on his way. His journey from darkness into light takes listeners from the beginning to the end of this record, which is the way this record should be heard: non stop. Where the enigmatic Immortal Warrior, whose imposing figure is seen on the covers of MANOWAR’s studio albums and DVDs, ultimately concludes his journey is up to the listener to discover.

“The Immortal Warrior’s journey is a reflection of all of our lives,” says bassist Joey DeMaio. “One must pass many of life’s trials to achieve victory.”

Although MANOWAR albums are known for their high quality productions—Fighting The World (The band’s fifth release) was metal’s first full-digital recording—Gods Of War is the band’s most epic undertaking to date. Singer Eric Adams believes it the birth of a new metal sound. “When people listen to this record for the first time,” he says, “They will think, ‘this is not metal.’ But it’s not the metal they’re used to hearing. It’s metal MANOWAR and only MANOWAR does.”

MANOWAR’s predominant message has always been “believe in yourself.” This is why so many fans find these lyrics to be a constant source of inspiration.

“We’re ‘The Warrior Souls of Heavy Metal,’ says guitarist Karl Logan. “So we immerse ourselves in mythology. Mythology is the exploration of basic human themes like life, death, jealousy, love and revenge: the things that motivate people. And the lyrics on Gods Of War are metaphors about overcoming the obstacles in our lives; breaking free of whatever is restraining us. Be all you can be as a person and never accept limitations.”

The creation of Gods Of War was not devoid of obstacles. The band was forced to delay its release when, deep into the recording sessions, Logan suffered a devastating injuring after crashing on his prized dirtbike. Logan dislocated his elbow in the accident, an injury so severe it could have resulted in permanent nerve damage, ending his musical career. But the guitarist fought back and after months of painful rehabilitation, he boasts he has never played his instrument better. In the interim, the band turned tragedy into triumph by expanding their latest creation.

“We wanted to give the fans more,” explains DeMaio. “More fire, more steel, more blood, more death, more power, more energy, more emotion, more dynamics, more moods, more orchestration and more choirs: we wanted to give our fans more MANOWAR.”

And while other metal bands musically emulate the artists at the forefront of current, tired trends, Manowar found inspiration listening to the legendary classical composer Richard Wagner, who DeMaio declares was “The father of heavy metal.”

“Wagner’s music changed my life many years ago,” the bassist confesses. “I don’t know if I could live another day without the feeling his music gives me. He was the greatest composer ever. He invented metal.”

During MANOWAR’s incomparable career, the band have recorded 10 studio albums; two live albums; five DVDs and countless compilations. Their last album, 2002’s Warriors of The World reached number two on the German album charts and reached the top 10 in many countries throughout Europe and Asia. A band achieving their largest success after nine studio albums? Unheard of! What is the key to MANOWAR’s longevity? Why has the band remained fresh, strong, consistent and innovative after so many years?

Throughout their legendary career, the members of MANOWAR have not only overcome each and every obstacle lain in their paths, they have consistently been innovators. Among Manowar’s many innovations, they were:

* The first metal band to include sword & sorcery imagery in both their lyrics and on their album covers

* The only band ever to record with Orson Welles

* Among the first metal bands to record with an orchestra

* The first band to design and build their own speaker cabinets and now their own guitars as well

* The first metal band to record in Dolby 5.1 and be the spokespersons for SACD (Super Audio Compact Disc)

* The loudest band in the world (a record they have broken on three separate occasions)

Once MANOWAR’s 10th album is in fans’ hands, it is time for the band’s Demons, Dragons and Warriors Tour to begin its second world invasion. And as fans have become accustomed to, MANOWAR will deliver an awesome live show that will dwarf every stage show that has come before.

“We have just one goal,” says Adams, “To bring true metal and the greatest show on earth to the greatest fans in the world.”

For MANOWAR’s upcoming tour, the band will take fans to Valhalla. This will be achieved by mobilizing seven trucks and eight buses and a crew of over 100. Armed with more than 450,000 watts of lighting and 150,000 watts of sound equipment plus 40,000 watts of stage amplifiers, the band are ready to melt fans’ faces.

“The fans are the reason MANOWAR have reached this level of success,” says drummer Scott Columbus.

Every band argues they have the greatest fans, but how many of these artists’ fans tattoo the band’s logo on their bodies? How many will travel from the furthest corners of the planet to see just one show. It is because of this that MANOWAR now have a policy that every fan that travels to a show from abroad will be given a free MANOWAR t-shirt not for sale anywhere. They will also receive another cool merchandise item free. All they need for proof is their passport.

Throughout MANOWAR’s storied career, the band have faced the trials and tribulations shared by most musicians forging a career. Although MANOWAR have been triumphant in their battle to succeed and have stayed their course through rough waters, they’ve witnessed many other bands fall to the perils of greed and commercialization in the music industry. To that end, MANOWAR created Magic Circle Music to help other bands avoid those pitfalls by giving the power back to the musicians and the fans. Already boasting an awesome roster that includes Rhapsody Of Fire, Bludgeon, HolyHell and Majesty, Magic Circle Music is proud to release MANOWAR’s Gods Of War.

Besides a standard CD format, Gods Of War will be released in a limited-edition embossed metal slipcase containing a high-grade media book bound in leather. Furthermore, this limited edition will feature a bonus DVD with unreleased material detailing the making of this album and some special behind-the-scenes footage. A triple-vinyl LP in a gatefold sleeve will also be available.

Gods Of War features brand new cover artwork by the world’s leading fantasy artist Ken Kelly as well as a scorching mix done by the unparalleled Ronald Prent at the Galaxy Studios in Belgium and mastering by two-time Grammy winner Darcy Proper. After all of this only one more thing can be said:

See you on tour.

lazo jesi sredio vizu?

E a shto se tiche tih besplatnih majica koje dobijaju fanovi iz inostranstva,kakve su?

Lazo je l' posedujesh to?

Of course I have it :pivopije:

Bela je majca sa natpisom "International Manowar Warriror" :rockdevil: :rockdevil: :rockdevil:

(milsim :ph34r: Moram da proverim)

Magic Circle Festival 2008 Warm Up Party

Saturday, June 14, 2008

ROCKFABRIK Ludwigsburg, Germany

This year marks the 20th anniversary of MANOWAR's epic "Kings Of Metal" album. MANOWAR and MAGIC CIRCLE MUSIC will celebrate this milestone with a massive open-air festival from July 9 to July 12, 2008, giving the fans four days of unlimited metal madness.

Some highlights of the festival will include:

- 20,000 free beers

- 20,000 free copies of the new MANOWAR single

- 4 Custom Built Choppers - owned by MANOWAR band members - to be given away

- 6 classic MANOWAR albums performed live in their entirety

Be sure to be there from July 9 to 12, 2008 for four days and a HUGE lineup of the greatest metal bands on Earth including MANOWAR, Alice Cooper, Whitesnake, Ted Nugent, Def Leppard, WASP, Doro, Gotthard, MSG and others. MANOWAR will celebrate the 20th anniversary with two different sets on Friday and Saturday performing their first six albums in their entirety.

You are probably asking yourself what this has to do with the Rockfabrik event in Ludwigsburg... The answer is simple: Magic Circle Music will be celebrating the official mega warm up party on Saturday June 14 at Rockfabrik. There will be a signing session and a meet and greet with German True Metal Heroes MAJESTY plus a huge contest with Mr. Metal and MAJESTY.

On that evening, several prizes will be awarded, including 2 merchandise coupons (each worth 100 EUROS), "Magic Circle Festival Vol. 1" Double DVDs, posters, t-shirts and as a grand prize, 2 Ultimate Fan Passes, which include a meet and greet with MANOWAR and HOLYHELL at the Magic Circle Festival!

MAJESTY vocalist Tarek is looking forward to this event, "Don't miss this one and only chance to celebrate a fantastic heavy metal party. We are counting down the days until THE metal event of 2008 finally starts. We encourage all true metal fans to come to the Rockfabrik on June 14 to celebrate the one and only way to live... true fucking heavy metal!"

Saturday June 14

Opening: 9 pm

Entrance: 4 EUROS

ROCKFABRIK Ludwigsburg

Grönerstrasse 25

71636 Ludwigsburg

GERMANY

Info Phone: +49-7141-47420

www.rockfabrik-ludwigsburg.de

&

Magic Circle Festival Ultimate Fan Package Available Now!

Magic Circle Music is pleased to announce a special Ultimate Fan Package now available for the Magic Circle Festival, July 9-12 in Bad Arolsen, Germany.

Fans who purchase the Ultimate Fan Package will receive a ticket good for admission to all four days of the festival, a t-shirt, a lanyard, a special backstage access laminate and the opportunity to meet MANOWAR on July 9 at 5PM in the backstage area. The total cost of the Ultimate Fan Package is EUR 300.00 and for fans who have already purchased tickets to the festival before June 10, 2008, upgrades to the Ultimate Fan Package are available for EUR 150.00! Simply bring the printed receipt of your original ticket purchase to the festival along with your upgrade purchase to take advantage of this opportunity.

For more information please visit The Kingdom Of Steel Online Store: http://store.magiccirclemusic.com/category...Circle-Festival

As always, Magic Circle Music and MANOWAR aim to bring the biggest value to their fans.

Uh,dal' cu uspeti ja da skrpim 300 eura (pored svega drugog sto planiram na leto)? :confused::(

:icon_eek:

Blasphemy :violent:

Nego...

"Death Angel confirmed for the Magic Circle Festival 2008

San Francisco thrash metal pioneers Death Angel have been confirmed as the latest addition to a stellar Magic Circle Festival lineup. Death Angel's latest album "Killing Season" is a ripping slab of thrash and speed metal and the band is a strong and unique addition to the greatest metal festival of the year, held in Bad Arolsen/Germany from July 9 to 12, 2008! Death Angel will be performing as a special guest at the MCF Events Hall on Thursday, July 10th. For more information please visit www.magiccirclefestival.com. Tickets available at www.eventim.com"

+

"Warm-Up Parties in North Hessen - Kassel and in Leipzig on June 20th, 2008

All fans and friends of the Magic Circle Festival 2008 in Bad Arolsen should mark June 20th in their calendar: The only official Warm Up Party in North Hessen for the Magic Circle Festival is to take place at the Panoptikum in Kassel (www.panoptikum-club.de) during the Drowning Sun Metalnight (www.drowningsun-metalnight.de).

There will be plenty of songs from all the bands of the billing played and in addition there will also be a lottery with plenty of specials as a main part of the night. Opening at 9 pm.

Entrance fee is only 4 Euros.

Leipzig party at club Hellraiser: http://www.hellraiser-leipzig.de/content.html"

Hmmm,sad mi nije jasno - imaju ove karte (za Magic Circle Festival) da se kupe preko eventima? :confused:

Bas da vidim to...

koliko god da sam zeleo da idem na ovo prosto me sreca nece... ispusio sam za vizu i to je to, ostaje samo da cekam sledecu god i da se nadam da ce biti jos neki veci spektakl i da ce ManOwaR da svira 6 dana svih 10 albuma + nov 11sti xD

From a battle I've come

To a battle I ride

Blazing up to the sky

Chains of fate

Hold a fiery stride

I'll see you again when I die

High and mighty alone we are kings

Whirlwinds of fire we ride

Providence brought us the crown and the ring

Covered with blood and our pride

Heroes await me

My enemies ride fast

Knowing not this ride's their last

Saddle my horse as I drink my last ale

Bow string and steel will prevail

Odin I await thee

Your true son am I

I hail you now as I die

I pledge you my sword and to no man I kneel

Ours is the Kingdom Of Steel

Edited by vegeta

do koje ambasade gde sta kako? pazi burazer mi se preselio u luxemburg i dogovor je bio sa njim da dodjem tamo u avgustu... a planirao sam i da preko njega uzmem vizu za luxemburg pa zapalim za nemacku, al se ispostavilo da nemoze 2 puta u tako kratkom vremenskom roku da se salje garantno pismo... u utorak vadim licnu kartu, imam pasos i sve sto treba za vizu, reci mi molim te gde mogu da izvadim vizu u roku od 20 dana? otiso bi ako treba na samo zadjna 2 dana festa... znam da treba prvo da se zakaze razgovor pa se to odugovlaci...

ps kurac nece se ponoviti da sviraju cele albume gledajte ovo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI8YOuEpUhA

sve bi dao da odem... :(

Edited by vegeta

do koje ambasade gde sta kako?

Pa u Bugarsku :bigblue:

(za Nemacku bi morao da se cimas da vadis npr. majdarsku vizu;ili grcku)

Imas temu na Koncertima o Kaliakra Rock Festu (sad pocetkom jula u Kavarni,gde sviraju i Manowar - 1. dana),pa pogledaj,a pogledaj takodje temu na Koncertima (pinovana je) kao "Inof o putovanju u Bugarsku" (tako nesto) ;)