Satyricon

Teodosije

"Volcano" ne valja?

Pa ljudi, "Fuel For Hatred" je naj3poznija stvar koju su ikad napravili...

"Volcano" rules...BIGTIME!

Sta fali tome sto ce Joey svirati na USA turneji?

Volio bih da cujem kako to zvuci u njegovoj interpretaciji...

p0z

orangelistening.gif

SLIPKNOT drummer Joey Jordison will join Norwegian black metallers SATYRICON for their upcoming headlining U.S. tour, which is scheduled to kick off December 2 in San Francisco, CA.

The never-ending saga of SATYRICON drummer Frost's inability enter the U.S. due to heightened homeland security has united Satyr and longtime friend Joey Jordison for this three-week run of dates.

Satyr has questioned touring possibilities in the U.S. "Frost's Visa to enter the States case has made everything extremely difficult for us and there have even been times I've thought to give up on touring America," he said.

"I'm just very glad that we have a new tour lined up," he continued in a statement. "I think all of our fans stateside will agree that SATYRICON deserve a better chance to establish the band and our style of music we believe in than, more so than we've had so far. I think our music, our effort and all the people who believe in SATYRICON in the U.S. want us to succeed and Joey Jordison is a good example of that. I never had to convince him that touring with SATYRICON would be 'cool.' It was rather a question of overcoming the practical obstacles with Joey being a key member of a very successful band. His enthusiasm and skill is exactly what SATYRICON needs to raise the spirit in the camp. I have looked for drummers over here and most of them are afraid they can't match Frost's level of drumming so they pull out before we even get started with them. Joey and I have spent a lot of time making sure he is well prepared; and it is nice to be able to fulfill the wishes of all the fans I talked to on the MORBID ANGEL tour who wanted to see us play in America. SATYRICON is coming back!"

SATYRICON tentative tour dates:

Dec. 02 - San Francisco, CA @ Slim's/The Pound

Dec. 03 - Los Angeles, CA @ House of Blues/The Roxy

Dec. 04 - Anaheim, CA @ House of Blues

Dec. 05 - Phoenix, AZ @ The Marquee

Dec. 07 - Austin, TX @ Trees

Dec. 08 - Houston, TX @ Engine Room

Dec. 09 - Dallas, TX @ Back Room

Dec. 10 - Tulsa, OK @ The Other Side

Dec. 11 - St. Louis, MO @ Pop's

Dec. 12 - Chicago, IL @ House of Blues

Dec. 13 - Detroit, MI @ Harpo's

Dec. 15 - New York, NY @ BB Kings

Dec. 16 - Worcester, MA @ The Palladium

Dec. 17 - Philadelphia, PA @ Trocadero/TLA

Dec. 18 - Springfield, VA @ Jaxx

Dec. 19 - TBA

Dec. 20 - TBA

Dec. 21 - TBA

pukeface.gifpukeface.gifpukeface.gif

pukeface.gif

e zaplakacu ovi ljudi su bili moji idoli

ja sam juce caskala sa frostom i on je izjavio da smatra da je volcano najjaci album od satyricona. Rekao je nesto u fazonu : to je nas najcrnji album, ovi prvi nista ne valjaju. Ja sam se sokirala! icon_uhoh.gif

Kakvo je njega ludilo spopalo kad je mogao izjaviti tako nesto, ne zna ni on sam... icon_uhoh.gif

Rebel najbolji... stariji albumi ne valjaju... kako glupa izjava. icon_da.gificon_smile.gifevotigana.gif

Ne vidim uopste sto je to glupo.Albumi uopste nisu loshi,tama je jos prisutna,samo prezentovana na drugaciji nacin.To sto vi ne vidite,niko vam nije kriv.A i na kraju krajeva,on je pravio sve te albume,pa moze da prica sta god hoce,a mi tu bash nista ne mozemo.

ma najjaci je uvek drugi ili treci, na prvom je produkcija shit pa je zvuk katastrofala, kasnije se svi polako priblizavaji nu-metalu nazalost...ipak ja obozavam prvi album satyricona

Ne svi, samo je na "Volcano" zvuk malo promenjem, i kakav nu, to nema veze sa nu-'metalom'... no.gif

Produkcija jeste malo losija, ali je i dalje dobar album icon_da.gif iako mi nije omiljeni.

Za mene je Volcano pravi trasherski album, kolko god smijeshno zvuchalo. Zvuk im definitivno nije kao prije ali mi se masu svidja. A ja mislim da je glavni razlog zashto bendovi govore da im je bolji zadnji, to sam zakljucio iz nekih intervjua koje sam chitao, zato shto su muzichki "odrasli" i kako sa svakim novim album postaju zreliji. Ne bih se slozio. Ona prva inspiracija je uvijek najbolja.

icon_da.gif ....prvi albumi su uglavnom kod svih grupa najbolji..mada uvek ima izuzetaka.....

I to tako puno da pravilo prvog albuma u stvari nije pravilo. Kao ni pravila drugog, treceg ili cetvrtog albuma. Neko zivi na mladalackoj inspiraciji, neko odrasta uz svoj bend. Primeri?

Emperor, Immortal, Mayhem (u ovom slucaju, ne gledam od prvog albuma, nego od prvog izdanja), Darkthrone, Marduk, ili van blacka, Neurosis, Isis, The Ocean, Edge of Sanity, Opeth, Soilwork...