• 2 weeks later...

Uh, koncert na Szigetu je jeb'o keve, u svakom pogledu... Jes publika bila retardirana (jer je vecina publike tu 'onako' zato sto je eto, svirka na main stageu, a i sastojala se dobrim delom od smrdljivih francuza koji su samo hteli da body-surfuju a ne da slusaju koncert), ali zato je Trent jeb'o keve.

Imam i ja neke fotke koje su po mom misljenju cool ispale, al sad neko downloaduje nesto pa je zagusio link, pa cu ih okacim sutra...

Edited by Demonic_Alliance

• 2 weeks later...

NINE INCH NAILS mainman Trent Reznor has told StarBulletin.com that the group's current incarnation will disband after the final show of its current tour on Tuesday (September 18) in Honolulu, Hawaii.

Although Reznor's touring band of drummer Josh Freese, guitarist Aaron North, bassist Jeordie White and keyboardist Alessandro Cortini are excellent support players, "at this point, I want to switch things around a bit," he said. "NINE INCH NAILS as a rock band configuration, we've done it and we've done it again. I see other ways I can present the material in concert, more challenging, something new. I don't want it to go stale."

This group has toured together for two years, he said. "It's a well-rounded concert, a good collection of songs from different records."

Much of the buzz surrounding NINE INCH NAILS' latest album, "Year Zero", was created by an imaginative marketing scheme that exploited the Internet to its fullest. "It's the right medium for the content of this record," Reznor explained. "There are too many limitations that record labels use for artists. It's the old business model. With the Internet, everyone's a publisher, and it's kind of liberating to be able to write on my Web site, uncensored, for better or worse."

So apparently the Aussies aren’t the only ones Trent Reznor thinks should steal his music: MetalSucks reader/frequent commentor TTQuick has tipped us off to Boingboing.net’s report that Reznor recently encouraged his Chinese fans to do the same. Says Reznor:

“As for the special situation in China, it does not seem to be easy to obtain Western music via legal channels, so I have the following suggestion for our fans: If you can find and buy our legal CDs, I express my thanks for your support. If you cannot find it, I think that downloading from the Internet is a more acceptable option than buying pirated CDs. Our music is easy to find on the Internet, and you might not need to spend much effort to find most of our songs. If you like our songs after you’ve heard them, please feel free to share it with your friends. As I have put all my effort and heart into my music, I sincerely hope that more and more people can share the enjoyment with us.”

Whether or not you actually like Year Zero or any of Nine Inch Nails’ other releases, you gotta admit, Trent Reznor is absolutely earning his cred as one of the coolest musicians alive this year. Now if only he’d sock Tommy Lee in the mouth…

:) :) :) :) :)

• 2 weeks later...

Sta cemo mi sada bez nasega duta Trenta, ko ce sada da nam pravi muziku!

Elem,

cuo sam neke price da je raspustio bend,ali sada koliko je to njima verovati! Koliko ja znam oni su se raspustili i pre 5 godina, pa opet ih ima. Imace on neka svoja samostalna izdanja, tako da njegova muzika nece ostati na ovome. Slusao sam ih uzivo i mogu da kazem da su dobri, voleo bi da sam mogo da ih slusam u vremenu kada su bas harali i bili puni elana.

:bend: bice toga jos

NINE INCH NAILS mainman Trent Reznor has posted the following message on the band's official web site:

"I've waited a LONG time to be able to make the following announcement: as of right now NINE INCH NAILS is a totally free agent, free of any recording contract with any label. I have been under recording contracts for 18 years and have watched the business radically mutate from one thing to something inherently very different and it gives me great pleasure to be able to finally have a direct relationship with the audience as I see fit and appropriate. Look for some announcements in the near future regarding 2008.

"Exciting times, indeed."

Trent Reznor told fans at a concert in Sydney, Australia on September 16, 2007 to illegally download the band's music rather than pay high prices for CDs. In video footage (available for viewing below) taken at the show and circulated widely online, Reznor said, "Last time I was here, I was doing a lot of complaining about the ridiculous prices of CDs down here...now my record label all around the world hates me, because I yelled at them, I called them out for being greedy fucking assholes. I didn't get a chance to check, has the price come down at all? I see a no, a no, a no... Has anyone seen the price come down? Okay, well, you know what that means — STEAL IT. Steal away. Steal and steal and steal some more and give it to all your friends and keep on stealing. Because one way or another these motherfuckers will get it through their head that they're ripping people off and that that's not right."

Reznor also addressed fans in China, where NINE INCH NAILS albums are not legally available. He said, "As for the special situation in China...If you can find and buy our legal CDs, I express my thanks for your support. If you cannot find it, I think that downloading from the Internet is a more acceptable option than buying pirated CDs."

NINE INCH NAILS completed a world tour in support of its latest album, "Year Zero", on September 18 in Honolulu.

Reznor told Hawaii's Star Bulletin that he is dismantling the current lineup of the band now that the tour is over, saying, "I see other ways I can present the material in concert, more challenging, something new."

NINE INCH NAILS is a totally free agent, free of any recording contract with any label.

Trent, nek' si ti nama ziv i zdrav (i od izdavackih kuca nezavistan).

"Exciting times, indeed."

Ma vec je pocelo da se kuva: zakazan je novi datum izlaska YZ remix albuma (nadam se da je ovo konacni datum) za 20.11. a kazu da izlazi kao CD/DVD set. Ko zna sto nas tamo ceka, nadam se da se ARG nastavlja, a i nadam se live snimcima sa YZ turneje (kad sam vec propustio da ih slusam u Madjarskoj).

Y34RZ3R0R3M1X3D

200px-Halo25_cover.jpg