pridruzujem se i ja pohvalama.

sto rece darth juce, malo asociraju na fragile instrumentale.

sve je skladno i prelepo kao celina, a jedina eventualna mana je ta sto pesme nemaju imena, pa je zajebano naci/izdvojiti favorite.

preslusavace se ovo jos dosta vremena. :da:

Ljudi-ovo je sjajno....

Nisam stigao sve da preslusam vec samo nesto na brzaka

Gde nestade vokal-ili se to meni cini ili je komplet album instrumental ili je ovo neki demo ili sta vec?

Well? ;)

P.S. Ne zamerite mi ako lupetam-nisam paratio vesti lately bar kada je NIN u pitanju :)

nisam još preslušao ghosts. mada mi je malo žao što nema pevanja ali ajde. bože moj. inače sam preslušao juče with teeth i sviđa mi se skroz na prvo slušanje. mnogo mi je bolji od year zero. za sada su mi najbolje only, getting smaller i sunspots, mada generalno skoro sve pesme su mi dobre. ali year zero mi je na prvo slušanje razočarenje. preslušaću ga još jednom pa ću reći moju konačnu ocenu.

Nine Inch Nails presents Ghosts I - IV, a brand new 36 track instrumental collection available right now. Almost two hours of new music composed and recorded over an intense ten week period last fall, Ghosts I - IV sprawls Nine Inch Nails across a variety of new terrain.

Trent Reznor explains, "I've been considering and wanting to make this kind of record for years, but by its very nature it wouldn't have made sense until this point. This collection of music is the result of working from a very visual perspective - dressing imagined locations and scenarios with sound and texture; a soundtrack for daydreams. I'm very pleased with the result and the ability to present it directly to you without interference. I hope you enjoy the first four volumes of Ghosts."

More info, from Trent:

This music arrived unexpectedly as the result of an experiment. The rules were as follows: 10 weeks, no clear agenda, no overthinking, everything driven by impulse. Whatever happens during that time gets released as... something.

The team: Atticus Ross, Alan Moulder and myself with some help from Alessandro Cortini, Adrian Belew and Brian Viglione. Rob Sheridan collaborated with Artist in Residence (A+R) to create the accompanying visual and physical aesthetic.

We began improvising and let the music decide the direction. Eyes were closed, hands played instruments and it began. Within a matter of days it became clear we were on to something, and a lot of material began appearing. What we thought could be a five song EP became much more. I invited some friends over to join in and we all enjoyed the process of collaborating on this.

The end result is a wildly varied body of music that we're able to present to the world in ways the confines of a major record label would never have allowed - from a 100% DRM-free, high-quality download, to the most luxurious physical package we've ever created.

More volumes of Ghosts are likely to appear in the future.

Znaci svaka im cast za uploadovanje albuma...a kako je nekako samo banuo album...bez ikakve propagande, promoa i ostalih bullshita...

Inace album je genijalan...preslusao sam samo 1. uskoro cu i ostatak, pa cem da saberem utiske!

Overall, nisam ni sumnjao da ce izneveriti

Rec dana: PWN!!!11

Reznor released "Ghosts I – IV" online on March 2. The two-hour collection of 36 untitled instrumental tracks was made available in various high-quality DRM-free formats at different price levels. According to a press statement, a total of 781,917 copies of the project were transacted at NIN.com in the first week of release, including paid and free downloads, plus pre-orders for physical editions of the set. The total gross earned was reported as $1,619,420.

By contrast, the top-selling CD on the Billboard album chart this week, a new record from country star Alan Jackson, sold 119,000 copies.

:)

Reznor released "Ghosts I – IV" online on March 2. The two-hour collection of 36 untitled instrumental tracks was made available in various high-quality DRM-free formats at different price levels. According to a press statement, a total of 781,917 copies of the project were transacted at NIN.com in the first week of release, including paid and free downloads, plus pre-orders for physical editions of the set. The total gross earned was reported as $1,619,420.

By contrast, the top-selling CD on the Billboard album chart this week, a new record from country star Alan Jackson, sold 119,000 copies.

Odlicno! :pivopije: