The Slip: Letting You, Discipline, Echoplex, Head Down... ostalo pfff... sta znam. Nisam odusevljen ovim albumom. Kapiram da je Slip neki prelazni album zato su ga i postavili za dz.

Ghosts... fin album, mada nisam ni sa njim odusevljen.

Oba albuma su prolaznog karaktera. Kada ga prvi put cujes odusevis se i kako vreme prolazi vrlo brzo ih smene neki novi albumi i onda izgubis zelju da ih opet slusas.

meni je slip na prvo slušanje totalno ok. za sada mi je mnogo bolji od year zero, mada ćemo videti vremenom kako će to da se odvija. ghosts mi veoma dobar. prava filmska muzika. savršeno! ali kao što kaže darth, ja to ne stavljam u kalibar slip i year zero jer ghosts nije album.

• 3 weeks later...

Evo kakva ce biti ekipa za live koncerte:

# Trent Reznor – lead vocals, guitars, bass, keyboards, synthesizers (1988–present)

# Robin Finck – guitars, synthesizers (1994–2000, 2008–present)

# Justin Meldal-Johnson – bass (2008–present)

# Alessandro Cortini – keyboards, synthesizers, guitars, bass (2005–present)

# Josh Freese – drums (2005–present)

TRENT REZNOR Working On Cable Series Of 'Year Zero'

The Pulse of Radio reports that NINE INCH NAILS mainman Trent Reznor is working on a cable TV series based on his 2007 concept album, "Year Zero", according to a lengthy profile of Reznor in the Sunday edition of the New York Times. The article does not go into much detail about the project, except to say that Reznor is working on it with producer Lawrence Bender, who is Quentin Tarantino's partner and also produced the Oscar-winning Al Gore documentary "An Inconvenient Truth".

"Year Zero" takes place approximately 15 years in the future, with the U.S. a religious dictatorship and the world on the brink of environmental and social collapse. Reznor has indicated that he'd be interested in a film version of the story, and has also hinted at a recorded sequel at some point.

The rest of the Times interview, which took place at Reznor's home "on the outskirts of Beverly Hills," touches on his abandonment of the major label system, his recent online album releases, and his own struggle to reinvent himself in the age of music downloading.

At one point Reznor explains, "I don't agree that (music) should be free, but it is free, and you can either accept it or you can put your head in the sand." He also says he doesn't want to participate in the way music is marketed these days, adding, "I don't really want to be on the side of a bus or in a BlackBerry ad hawking some product that sucks just so I can get my record out."

A brand new NINE INCH NAILS album called "The Slip" was posted online last month as a free download at nin.com. The band's previous effort, "Ghosts I - IV", was issued in March in a variety of digital and physical configurations.

Reznor hinted in the Times article that more free music, and possibly new software applications, will be coming soon.

NINE INCH NAILS will begin a North American trek on July 25 at British Columbia's Pemberton Festival.

Cenim da Trent nece pristajati na cenzuru, tako da mu jedino preostaje HBO kao kanal sa kojim ce napraviti seriju...

Vala mogao bi neko od ovih agencija ovde da se iscima i da konacno dovede NIN u Srbiju

Mislim da bi cert bio pun pogadak jer NIN ima dosta fanova ovde ;)

BTW konacno poslusah Slip kako dolikuje-odlican je mora se priznati,a onaj spot za Discipline je :)

Edited by Full_Metal_Yakuza

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

momot-recuts-v.jpg

Tracklist:

01 Entrance

02 Aesop Rock - The Greatest Pac-Man

Victory In History

03 Portishead - Glory box

04 Beastie Boys - Looking down the barrel of

a gun

05 Amy Whinehouse - Stronger than me

06 Mr. Lif - The Fries

07 Nine Inch Nails - My violent heart

08 Ultramagnetic MCs - Poppa Large

09 Depeche Mode - Only when i loose myself

10 Alec Empire & El-P - Shards of pol pottery

11 Beats International - Dub be good to me

12 Tim Dog - Fuck Compton

13 Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit

14 Deltron 3030 - Virus

15 Suzanne Vega - Toms Dinner

16 3rd bass - Derilicts of Dialect

Download

All tracks produced and mixed by baron

at RapArtWar Records, Switzerland for Carski Rez Studios, Beograd, Serbia

kontakt

http://www.myspace.com/rapartwar

http://www.carskirez.com/

The Pulse of Radio reports that Trent Reznor has introduced an "unplugged" portion into the new NINE INCH NAILS live show, which premiered on Saturday (July 26) in Seattle. According to RollingStone.com, the band stepped to the front of the stage about an hour into the show with Reznor on vibraphone and bassist Justin Meldal-Johnsen playing an upright bass. The 20-minute jazzy, acoustic set was taken mostly from "Ghosts I - IV", the instrumental album that Reznor released online earlier this year. The stage show also featured mesh LED curtains that projected various visuals, ranging from falling rain to static to a ruined city, and made the band appear to be playing on what Jam! Music called "a stage that appeared to be constructed entirely out of lights."

The two-hour set featured NIN classics such as "Closer", "Terrible Lie", "Hurt", "March of the Pigs" and "Head Like A Hole", in addition to songs from the band's latest album, "The Slip". 

"The Slip" was issued as a free download last month and arrived on July 22 in North America as an individually numbered limited edition. It was packaged with a bonus DVD of rehearsal performances. It has sold 29,000 copies in the United States in its first week of release to debut at position No. 13 on The Billboard 200 chart.

A vinyl edition of the record will be released on August 12, while the digital version will remain free for download indefinitely at NIN.com. 

The previous NIN album, "Ghosts I - IV", was made available in March in a variety of digital and physical configurations. 

NINE INCH NAILS next plays in Winnipeg, Canada on Thursday (July 31) and will headline the closing day of this weekend's Lollapalooza festival in Chicago on Sunday (August 3).