Nevermore

KRANG

NEVERMORE icon_rockdevil.gif

nema poente da govorim ovo za produkciju, razbijaju!!!!

Uostalom kada sam preslusala dobro Re-mix Enemiesa ima velike razlike u tome sta je Andy Sneap uradio.

Meni je Enemies najslabiji album ali svaki bukvalno obozavam!!!

Ko ne voli, njegova stvar, ali oni po meni imaju NEVERovatnu energiju! icon_mrgreen.gif

A to sam bogami imala prilike i na koncertima da osetim, i kada vidim kako ljudi sviraju uzivo....respect!

Nego sta nego Future tense biggrin.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Svaki njihov album je super, pa i "Enemies Of Reality", bez obzira na slabiju produkciju.

Kakva slabija produkcija? Enemies u prvoj verziji uzeti i baciti kroz prozor, samim tim zaboraviti da je ikad postojao. icon_biggrin.gif

Ali nije tu problem bio samo u produkciji...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

NEVERMORE bass player and one of the founding members Jim Sheppard will soon be undergoing a minor procedure for Crohn's Disease, a condition he's managed for over 15 years. Unable to perform with the band during the first part of their upcoming tour with IN FLAMES, Sheppard is expected to rejoin the group in Spokane, WA May 18. Filling in for Sheppard will be longtime friend James MacDonough (ex-MEGADETH, ICED EARTH).

NEVERMORE, who just wrapped up a series of dates with ARCH ENEMY, will be performing at several European summer festivals, including Rock Hard, Sweden Rock and Wacken Open Air before supporting DISTURBED across Europe this fall. After their touring activity the band will be taking time off to write the follow-up to last year’s critically acclaimed album "This Godless Endeavor".

NEVERMORE/DRAGONLORD guitarist Steve Smyth has posted the following message at his official website:

"Hi Everyone. Just wanted to clue everyone in as to my situation, and why you will see me in very limited fashion onstage with Nevermore in the coming months.

Around mid October 2005, I was in a London hospital, undergoing arthroscopic surgery for my right knee, which turned out had been badly sprained during our last headlining show in Athens, Greece two days earlier.

During my stay at the hospital, numerous blood tests were done, one of which revealed that the level of protein in my body, better known in medical terms as creatinine, was raised well beyond a normal level, 4.9. Normal is 1-2. I was advised by doctors there to see my MD as soon as I got back home, which was following our tour with Opeth in the US, around late November 2005.

After several blood tests, urine tests, and ultimately, X-rays, ultrasounds, and CT scans, doctors came to a few conclusions about my condition. It was revealed that I was born with one kidney, and because of a congenital birth defect, I had an obstruction on my ureter, which was causing my solitary kidney to 'eat' itself over the years, to a point where it is now 85% destroyed. Now, as of late April 2006, I am facing 'complete renal failure' within six months. This is called end stage renal failure, or CKD, of which I am on the edge of Stage 4-5. I have had 'stent placement' surgery, around three months ago, and that seemed to help things for a bit, but things haven't really changed either.

NEVERMORE were forced to cancel their scheduled appearance with IN FLAMES, THROWDOWN and EVERGREY on Saturday, May 13 in Grand Rapids, Michigan after the band's lead singer, Warrel Dane, came down with an unspecified illness. No further information is currently available.