Symphony X

• 2 weeks later...
Jel zna neko od vas fanova o cemu je tekst pjesme Divine Wings?

To sam ja pitao na forumu njihovog oficijalnom sajtu i rekli su mi da je DWOT o padu Satane.Kao neka mjesavina Bozanstvene Komedije i price o Arhandjelu Gabrijelu icon_rolleyes.gif ,o izgubljenom i ponovo vracenom Raju (Paradise Lost - Paradise Regained).

• 1 month later...

STUDIO UPDATE

MJR has written almost 2 hours worth of music, & is now taking the time to find the right song title and lyrical content for each song. Each song has a certain feel to it, so it's important to make sure the lyrics reflect that feel. The 'darker' tone that they're aiming for which has been mentioned in previous studio reports will apply more to the orchestration and the lyrical content than the vocals, for those who continue to muse over the likelihood of Russell doing death metal growls. Much of that dark tone would lend itself to ghostly or horror themes (they're tossing around such ideas as Paradise Lost, and the works of Edgar Allan Poe, for example), but MJR says nothing is definite as far as lyrics go. He's also working on fine tuning the orchestration for the 'longer song', which also has a darker feel to it; that said, he wants it to be clear that it will not be 'an epic' like The Odyssey. One major aim throughout the writing process is making sure that the cd remains true to the Symphony X style, and kick things up a notch as well, without it sounding just like music they've done before; "I want to be excited about the music, so I know the fans will be excited about it" he said.

More info as it becomes available.

icon_rockdevil.gificon_rockdevil.gifmusik19.gifmusik19.gif

' date='1. 5. 2005, 15:36'] STUDIO UPDATE

MJR has written almost 2 hours worth of music, & is now taking the time to find the right song title and lyrical content for each song. Each song has a certain feel to it, so it's important to make sure the lyrics reflect that feel. The 'darker' tone that they're aiming for which has been mentioned in previous studio reports will apply more to the orchestration and the lyrical content than the vocals, for those who continue to muse over the likelihood of Russell doing death metal growls. Much of that dark tone would lend itself to ghostly or horror themes (they're tossing around such ideas as Paradise Lost, and the works of Edgar Allan Poe, for example), but MJR says nothing is definite as far as lyrics go. He's also working on fine tuning the orchestration for the 'longer song', which also has a darker feel to it; that said, he wants it to be clear that it will not be 'an epic' like The Odyssey. One major aim throughout the writing process is making sure that the cd remains true to the Symphony X style, and kick things up a notch as well, without it sounding just like music they've done before; "I want to be excited about the music, so I know the fans will be excited about it" he said.

More info as it becomes available.

icon_rockdevil.gificon_rockdevil.gifmusik19.gifmusik19.gif

icon_rockdevil.gif

Da li ti znas u kojoj je skali odsviran Inferno - uvod??? pivopije.gifpivopije.gifpivopije.gif

Pitaj Ronija on ce ti reci!

A Sad!

Da li neko ima tracklist SX - Dema - Dance macabre, treba mi hitno, ja ga nemam, a imam pjesme....

Poz

totalno je u njegovom stilu.

on je slusao Dio/Led Zep/Soundgarden/Southern Rock kao klinac.

sve se to cuje na ovom albumu.

sta ste hteli? Symphony X da cujete?

dobar album za pijanku.

totalno je u njegovom stilu.

on je slusao Dio/Led Zep/Soundgarden/Southern Rock kao klinac.

sve se to cuje na ovom albumu.

sta ste hteli? Symphony X da cujete?

dobar album za pijanku.

True,true....Dio-a ima na tone,kao da sam neki rare Rainbow pustio icon_wink.gif

A i svrha solo albuma jeste da se odradi totalno drugachije od matichnog benda...Da nije trebao kao Luca Turilli da radi solo? icon_biggrin.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...