Bloodbath

Ravendark

novi bloodbath posle blic slusanja:

45 minuta dobrog i razarujuceg death metala... prva stvar Cancer Of The Soul mi se najvise svidela i onako za sad jedina zaintrigirala moje usi... atmosfera dosta podseca na prosli album ali se primecuje i cuje nedostatak mikaelovog growla... peter je dobro obavaio stvar na albumu dominira naravno growl ne tolko brz ali ima i njegovog screama koji je jako karakteristican sto je verovatno poznato fanovi hypocrisy-ja. backing vokali su isto Ok uklopljeni, album podseca na resurrection ali daleko od toga da mnogo lici na njega

vise informacija posle malo vise slusanja

PoZ

• 4 weeks later...

"Resurrection..." je jedno tri puta sporiji icon_smile.gificon_da.gif

ovaj novi je baš do krajnjih granica... Peter je odradio dobre vokale... to me začudilo... mislio sam da neće moći zamjeniti Mikael-a... doduše nije ni uspio icon_smile.gif ali nije ni usrao stvar, tako da mislim da neće nikoga razočarati! orangelistening.gif

• 1 month later...

Check this out...

Antenna: Is BLOODBATH strictly a studio project or is there a possibility of seeing you play live at some point?

Jonas Renkse: "I think now that we've done two full-length albums and we heard the recent demands for us playing live. We have been talking about and I think it all comes down to the members different schedules. Everyone in the band [has] other bands but we are definitely going to try our best to play live maybe not a full tour but at least some gigs sometime next year hopefully".

Preslusao sam novi album,odlican je!!Peter je odlicno odradio posao,nije bolji od Mikaela,ali je tu negde,ima jebeno mocan growl,a o screamu i da ne pricam!Naj pesme - Cancer of the soul,Outnumbering the day,Year of yhe cadaver race,ali me je totalno oborila sa nogu stvar Eaten - sigurno jedna od najboljih DM pesama ove godine!Mocni headbanging rifovi,bolestan text,neverovatan vokal - stvar ubija! icon_rockdevil.gif Zlo bolesno,agresivno - ovakav DM i treba da bude!

Otkada sam ih nabavila ne skidam ih sa playlist-e. Neverovatno jak growl... a o muzici da ne pricam jako dobri rifovi i prelazi pogotovu u Outnumbering the day and Blood Vortex musik20.gif Mada jako su dobre pesma Brave New Hell also Eaten... icon_cool.gif

jel imas njihov site mozda...il' neki drugi mp3 site na kome bih mogla skinut pijesme...

hvala unaprijed...

pivopije.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Otkada sam ih nabavila ne skidam ih sa playlist-e. Neverovatno jak growl... a o muzici da ne pricam jako dobri rifovi i prelazi pogotovu u Outnumbering the day and Blood Vortex musik20.gif Mada jako su dobre pesma Brave New Hell also Eaten... icon_cool.gif

icon_da.gif

šteta što se ovde malo govori o njima..

moj prvi utisak kad sam čuo je bio da su vokali fenomenalni. malo sam se plašio kad je mike otišao, ali Peter je odradio za medalju

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Swedish death metal supergroup BLOODBATH has issued the following update:

"Dan Swanö is no longer part of BLOODBATH. The reason being restrictions on his behalf to devote more time and effort to the future of this project that it would require by taking things to the next level i.e. touring and playing live. Moreover, his future vision for BLOODBATH's concept proved to head in the almost opposite direction as his desire for death metal was to be of a less brutal kind, something the remaining members regard as musical differences not interesting to pursue, so at these crossroads, we'd like to wish Dan Swanö good luck with his future endavours and with the music that's closer to his heart. The audition for BLOODBATH is closed. We thank everyone who tried out, but it's with dashing hopes we have to announce there's no suitable replacement that matched our expectations. It was surprising, how so many applications could barely be listened to because of the extreme low quality in talent. We found it shocking to say the least, that same applicants would send us emails claiming they 'killed' both of our previous singers, but all they could achieve at the end of the day was our laughs or sighs. Well, one day we can maybe throw together a little compilation of those efforts and put up an exclusive mp3 right here and you'll be the judge, or have a good laugh or sigh, like us! But this doesn't mean all the applications were bad, actually a couple of them were damn fu**ing good, but criterias on other levels failed. Life goes on and so does death!

"Wacken will soon release their annual DVD, but despite what was previously implied, the song 'Eaten' will not be featured on the 2005 edition. The entire footage of the show remains archived until there's been clearances by all parties, a subject to time."

++++

Swedish producer/multi-instrumentalist Dan Swanö has commented on his departure from BLOODBATH.

In a statement released earlier today by the other members of the band, BLOODBATH attributed Swanö's exit to "restrictions on his behalf to devote more time and effort to the future of this project that it would require by taking things to the next level i.e. touring and playing live. Moreover, his future vision for BLOODBATH's concept proved to head in the almost opposite direction as his desire for death metal was to be of a less brutal kind, something the remaining members regard as musical differences not interesting to pursue."

Responding to BLOODBATH's statement regarding his departure, Swanö has posted the following message on his official forum:

"I figured there would be a lot of questions circulating about 'me out of BLOODBATH' so I just would like to make a few comments before the rumours kicks in.

I received an email from Blakkheim today where I saw that my services as a member of BLOODBATH were no longer required.

"I must admit I didn't see that one coming!! But... I can totally see what the other guys are thinking about. (Tried to do the same to the EDGE OF SANITY guys in '97... but that one backfired pretty badly... ha, ha!!)

"Blakkheim and Jonas are touring musicians, living off their metal and I would just be 'in their way' with the constant, 'Sorry I can't go on tour because bla bla bla,' that's cool.

"Concerning the musical differences, I am a bit confused. As far as I can remember, I haven't even discussed the direction of my future BLOODBATH tracks. The announcement says that I tried to get BLOODBATH in a 'Moontower'/'Crimson' direction... That is not right... I have toyed with the idea to make a new album, using my own name, and revisit the style of those albums... Oh yes... What is a bit funny is that I actually wanted to write a bit more brutal songs for BLOODBATH the next time. I got inspired by working with the COLDWORKER album and the urge to write some complex, fast fucken brutal death came creeping back. (I have not always written 'TRL' death metal, you know... INFESTDEAD and some of the early EDGE OF SANITY material is kind of brutal, isn't it???)

"Anyway. I just wanted to clarify that I was NOT trying to pussify BLOODBATH and therefore got kicked out... Where this rumour came from and how the guys (without asking) just decided that I was on a different level musically... remains a mystery.

"I wish the guys all the best and hope they ask nice if they can play my songs live for you guys."

Steettaaa...bre...

• 2 months later...