Dream Theater

bu

da ljudi ali zar vama bend ne zhivi dokle god se slusha njihova muzika, a njihova muzika su i stare (dobre) pesme...

ne zhelim da odbacim ceo DT zbog jednog losheg albuma, na kraju oni stalno menjaju (manje vishe) stil sviranja, trebalo je pretpostaviti da tje dotji i ovako neshto, samo se nadajmo da netje potrajati

Da se razumemo ja nikako ne odbacujem dream theater. I dalje su mi oni jedan od 2 najomiljenija benda.. icon_da.gif Cinjenica je da ne mogu uvek da snimaju npr. awake, to je nemoguce, i treba da se menjaju. Samo kazem da mi je album cudan posle jednog preslusavanja. Sad ga imam na kompu pa cu bas da ga 'forsiram' icon_da.gificon_da.gif Bilo kako bilo, dream je zakon icon_da.gificon_cool.gif

Nisu losi albumi zbog NU-metal modernih uticaja vec zbog manjka ideja!

I Fates warning su na Disconnected i FWX ubacili dosta Nu metal uticaja pa su im i dalje albumi odlicni! icon_da.gif

To sto je radio na FW na poslednja dva albuma se nikako ne moze okarakterisati kao nu metal.Nije sve sto je moderno nu metal.

To sto je radio na FW na poslednja dva albuma se nikako ne moze okarakterisati kao nu metal.Nije sve sto je moderno nu metal.

Upravo tako!

Ni u slucaju Dreama ne bih povezivao te moderne elemente sa nu metalom.

Edited by Newcomer

Uporedi "Parallels" i "FWX" i , recimo, "We only say goodbye" i "Heal me" icon_da.gif

Mozda nije toliko NU koliko Papa roach i takvi bendovi, ali je u odnosu na prosle albume NU samo takav! icon_smile.gif

Kakve to ima veze? icon_confused.gif

To je bio "pravi" Fates, to je njihova karakteristicna melodicnost i pristup!

U ovim novijim radovima vise zvuce kao Nu metal, nego kao Fates warning.

Mada, opet ponavljam, odlicno su napravili taj prelaz, tako da mi se i "Disconected" i "FWX" jako svidjaju!

ja sam iz kg, ali imam od dt na kompu skenirane knjige (note + tablature):

a change of seasons

awake

falling into infinity

images and words

metropolis pt.2: scenes from a memory

when dream and day unite

a imam inache sve tablature u gp i power tab formatu, sortirane po albumima

sve zajedno, DT je nekih 100mb

a imam i jos neke tab-book-ove icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

kome treba, bilo razmena ili kupovina, nek se javi na pm

ej ljudi neznam da li je ovo neko do sad izvalio ali mene je PROSTO odusevilo.....Portnoj je čovek za lečenje....paste sta mu je palo na pamet:

In the commentary for MP's Drums of Thought DVD, he mentioned a special "hidden nugget" icon_confused.gif that could be found somewhere in the studio version of ITNOG.

Over many weeks, many people on MP's forum were searching all through ITNOG to find out what the nugget was. Mike kept an eye on the discussions and let people know when they were wrong, and dozens of theories were proven false by MP.

One thing that he did say was that somebody had touched on what the nugget was in one of the various threads, but noone had expanded on it.

Eventually, Nick Bogovich (Bogie on the forum) discovered what the nugget actually was: the words "eat my ass and balls" spelled out in morse code from 5:51 to 6:07 of the song. Here's a copy of the post in which he announced his discovery:

-------------------------------------------------

This is the nugget.

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS EAT MY ASS AND BALLS icon_da.gificon_da.gificon_da.gif

in Morse code from 5:51-6:07.

The pattern breaks down like this:

..-----.--.-.......--.-..-....-.-...-..... (from 5:51 - 5:59)

..-----.--.-.......--.-..-....-.-...-..... (from 5:59 - 6:07)

. = E

.- = A

- = T

-- = M

-.-- = Y

... = S

-. = N

-.. = D

-... = B

.-.. = L

EATMYASSANDBALLS written in Morse code [without] any spaces is:

..-----.--.-.......--.-..-....-.-...-.....

The person who originally brought up morse code was DarrylRevok, who had mentioned that the clicking at 5:51 sounds like morse code but he didn't try to translate it into English.

Following Bogie's discovery, Mike replied not long after with this post:

CONGRATS!!!

It only took a year and half for somebody to find it!

(I wonder if anybody would have eventually found it if I never mentioned it in the commentary?)

DarrylRevok gets the distinction of being the first person to actually notice the morse code...

And Bogie gets the distinction of being the first fan ON EARTH to uncover this wonderful nugget!!

If either of them are interested, I can offer:

1. my hair from when I cut it off a few months ago

2. my underwear from the famous "Breakdown in Berlin" clinic in 2000

Otherwise, they simply get the distinction of being the first people to discover this wonderful piece of DT absurdity that Jordan and I planted oh so long ago!

OK - back to work I go....

(I am currently in the control room while Jordan lays down the opening synth line to what will be track #3 on the album....)

MP

ej ljudi neznam da li je ovo neko do sad izvalio ali mene je PROSTO odusevilo.....Portnoj je čovek za lečenje....paste sta mu je palo na pamet:

In the commentary for MP's Drums of Thought DVD, he mentioned a special "hidden nugget" icon_confused.gif that could be found somewhere in the studio version of ITNOG.

Over many weeks, many people on MP's forum were searching all through ITNOG to find out what the nugget was. Mike kept an eye on the discussions and let people know when they were wrong, and dozens of theories were proven false by MP.

One thing that he did say was that somebody had touched on what the nugget was in one of the various threads, but noone had expanded on it.

Eventually, Nick Bogovich (Bogie on the forum) discovered what the nugget actually was: the words "eat my ass and balls" spelled out in morse code from 5:51 to 6:07 of the song. Here's a copy of the post in which he announced his discovery:

This is the nugget.

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS EAT MY ASS AND BALLS icon_da.gificon_da.gificon_da.gif

in Morse code from 5:51-6:07.

The pattern breaks down like this:

..-----.--.-.......--.-..-....-.-...-..... (from 5:51 - 5:59)

..-----.--.-.......--.-..-....-.-...-..... (from 5:59 - 6:07)

. = E

.- = A

- = T

-- = M

-.-- = Y

... = S

-. = N

-.. = D

-... = B

.-.. = L

EATMYASSANDBALLS written in Morse code [without] any spaces is:

..-----.--.-.......--.-..-....-.-...-.....

The person who originally brought up morse code was DarrylRevok, who had mentioned that the clicking at 5:51 sounds like morse code but he didn't try to translate it into English.

Following Bogie's discovery, Mike replied not long after with this post:

CONGRATS!!!

It only took a year and half for somebody to find it!

(I wonder if anybody would have eventually found it if I never mentioned it in the commentary?)

DarrylRevok gets the distinction of being the first person to actually notice the morse code...

And Bogie gets the distinction of being the first fan ON EARTH to uncover this wonderful nugget!!

If either of them are interested, I can offer:

1. my hair from when I cut it off a few months ago

2. my underwear from the famous "Breakdown in Berlin" clinic in 2000

Otherwise, they simply get the distinction of being the first people to discover this wonderful piece of DT absurdity that Jordan and I planted oh so long ago!

OK - back to work I go....

(I am currently in the control room while Jordan lays down the opening synth line to what will be track #3 on the album....)

MP

Cinjenica je da Portnoj nije normalan icon_smile.gificon_smile.gif ....Ali ovo stvarno nisam ocekivao! Do jaja fora icon_da.gificon_da.gif

• 3 weeks later...

De si Kovco? icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

Najjaca stvar sa Octavariuma je These walls!

Eto, tu se vidi kakva se pesma dobija kada se samo malo potrude i naprave pesmu sa lepom melodijom i aranzmanima!

A, inace, ljudi su prsli iz prostog razloga sto su kada su pocinjali slusali Rush, Yes, Genesis, Fates Warning icon_biggrin.gif , a danas slusaju Nu metal bendove i Metallicu! wallbash.gif

A, inace, ljudi su prsli iz prostog razloga sto su kada su pocinjali slusali Rush, Yes, Genesis, Fates Warning icon_biggrin.gif , a danas slusaju Nu metal bendove i Metallicu! wallbash.gif

Ljudi su resili da uzmu neku kintu posle toliko godina bavljenja (progresivnom?) muzikom. Pa mislim stvarno...nije sto Metallica uzima vise para, ali face tipa No Doubt, Limp Bizkit, 311, Greenday, Korn i tako ti (ne mislim zanrovski, vise geografski). Trivijalizujes stvari i masa momentalno nagrne.

Edited by Dersu Uzala