Mastodon

Kent

koliko skontah sonicsphere je i skuplji (krstena mjesta,kontam da u hr ces moci laktanjem da dodjes do krstenih mjesta tj. da nema posebnih grupa karata,da dajem tolike pare i gledam bend iz pizde materine nece moci),ali opet,veliki su bendovi,koliko god bili nezanimljivi toliko eto npr meni i tebi.za hr nemam pojma dal' jos ko dolazi,ali da se prsne bezmalo stotinu evra (u mom slucaju) na jedan bend ma koliko se on volio i nije puno logicno.zato i pitam ko jos svira taj dan kad i mastodon.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Atlanta progressive metallers MASTODON are currently in the studio recording the follow-up to their acclaimed concept album "Crack The Skye", one of the most critically lauded records of the past decade. The band is tracking the new CD at Doppler Studios in Atlanta with producer Mike Elizondo. Drum tracks were previously completed in Los Angeles at the legendary Sound City Studios where NIRVANA's masterwork "Nevermind" was recorded. Songtitles set to appear on the album include "Blasteroids" and "All The Heavy Lifting".