Arch Enemy

Mr.Crowley

@lake.

pa gotivim. samo shto ne mogu bash uvek slushati, znash i tebi nekad neke stvari dosade kada ih chesto ponavljash! tako i to! slusham ja njih chesto, ali ne mogu reci da ih uvek slusham! ima i ostalih grupa!

mogu i ja burning angel, odlichna stvar, no porbaj da je slushash chitav dan! od kad se probudish! ima da popizdish! ali bash chitav dan, jer ja po chitav dan slusham muziku!

• 3 weeks later...

ARCH ENEMY: Photos From 'My Apocalypse' Video Shoot Posted Online

ARCH ENEMY guitarist Michael Amott has posted the following message on the group's official web site:

"We shot a video for the song 'My Apocalypse' on Monday. The shoot was smooth and fun. Our necks hurt for a couple of days though… 'Bang that head!!!!' The director, Roger Johansson, tells us it will all look killer when he's done with the editing and special effects. Looking forward to seeing it. Should be on a metal show near you in a few weeks! We also had Paul Smith come out and do interviews for the 'Live Apocalypse' DVD — that was a lot of fun… I just hope we come across like the wonderful human beings that we are…ha ha ha."

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

• 2 weeks later...
ARCH ENEMY: Photos From 'My Apocalypse' Video Shoot Posted Online

ARCH ENEMY guitarist Michael Amott has posted the following message on the group's official web site:

"We shot a video for the song 'My Apocalypse' on Monday. The shoot was smooth and fun. Our necks hurt for a couple of days though… 'Bang that head!!!!' The director, Roger Johansson, tells us it will all look killer when he's done with the editing and special effects. Looking forward to seeing it. Should be on a metal show near you in a few weeks! We also had Paul Smith come out and do interviews for the 'Live Apocalypse' DVD — that was a lot of fun… I just hope we come across like the wonderful human beings that we are…ha ha ha."

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Ako ce biti isti kao na slikama,onda jebes spot.I "Nemesis" je u apsolutno identicnom fazonu...oni sviraju u nekoj mracnoj sobi.Samo su drugacije obuceni.Jebo spot.

Ako ce biti isti kao na slikama,onda jebes spot.I "Nemesis" je u apsolutno identicnom fazonu...oni sviraju u nekoj mracnoj sobi.Samo su drugacije obuceni.Jebo spot.

ma ko vise pravi dobar spot,sa dobrom pricom...uglavnom im se ne daju pare a snimanje zavrse za dan i to je to,snimili smo spot!

• 4 weeks later...