Venom

Avro

• 2 weeks later...

Nemojte me shvatiti pogresno,Venom je izvanredna muzika i obozavam da ih slusam,ali jebote,kad vidim deda Kronosa...Mislim,moras imati postovanja prema svojim godinama.

A da bih voleo da ih cujem i vidim uzivo,to stoji.Pogotovo sto se oni uvek raspadaju uzivo jer nema sanse da se usklade na stejdzu,a nekako ta disonancija zvuci jos bolje :rockdevil:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Kriki
josh nekoliko dana do Hella :da:

Jel ima neko link za ceo novi album Venoma! Hell se zove?Neka neko kaci ako nadje negde...

Ova jedna pesma sto sam preslusao je extra!!!!!!

According to Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.com, VENOM's new album, "Hell", has had its release date pushed back to June 9 (Europe) and June 10 (U.S.) from the previously announced May 26 and May 27, respectively.

In other news, Universal has announced their plans to release "Hell" on vinyl. The vinyl version of the LP will be released two weeks after the CD. The CD will be released with a 'limited-edition jewel case', and the vinyl will also be available as a "limited-edition picture disc."

VENOM last year parted ways with guitarist Mykvs (a.k.a. Mike Hickey; ex-CARCASS, CATHEDRAL). "Personal unavoidable commitments in the U.S. have forced Mykvs to announce that he cannot commit 100% to VENOM's schedule," the band previously wrote in a statement. A new guitarist by the name of Rage has been drafted in to replace Mykvs.

• 3 weeks later...

Otkud ot venom black znam da ima ogroman uticaj na black al muzika nije black,tj ono sto se danas smatra blackom,vise je neki heavy/thrash...Inace obozavam ovaj bend...pogotovo prva dva albuma su mastepieces :welcome to hell i black metal