Deströyer 666

Stolet

• 7 months later...

Bilo mi je dosadno, a i neoprostivo je da ova tema padne na 5. stranicu tss.

Kao sto sam rekao na krivoj temi :lol: Destroyer 666 bi zeleli da nas posete na turneji koja ce uslediti uskoro posto snime album (ako sam dobro razumeo). Tako da sam im ostavio mailove Awakena i Legacyja pa nek biraju ljudi. :pivopije:

Jest da je bas konzistentno s vremenom posta, al hajd:

sajt:

8 MAY 2007 TRANSMISSION XIV

Wolves Return...Back almost in the same condition as before we left.Some noses put outta place,and some passports rejected for incredibly petty reasons.Our gratitude to all those who made it out,and reaped the whirlwind.The dogs of war that make up Great Britain once again proved why London is one of the finest maniac crowds in the World.Adorior,Inquistion, and Necro Ritual made it along with crowd. a show not to be forgotten.

SWR Fest in Portugal,hell what can I say,good organisation,not so good food,and great company in the form of our comrades in satans curse upon the world - Watain,and the Inquistion lads.Off course our thanks to the Stratanael folks,for obeservance,perserverance and religious like participation.

Whisky ,Metal and Hell 2007...KK

mail:

Abigaill...Hows it hangin`?

I`m hoping the band will make it down to that part of the continent next year after the new album.

Ive already spoken to a tour promoter last thursday,and i told him,we wish to do less shows in western europe,and more down your way..

It may corny,but i never ceased to be amazed by peoples devout dedictaion to a band that only releases albums every few years,,hell its been 5 years now i think since cold steel...

Its touring that encouarged me t keep tings going,admittedly i was conseirding qutting(an dinfact did for about a year),but the "last" tour whichi was supposed to be the "last" was so well recived,i was ,to put it bluntly ,moved.

anyway,to your questions,,no we wont get into the studio until early next year.

its a slow process as we all live in diff. countries now,and rehearsing is very epxensive becuas eof it,and the song writng process becomes VERY slow indeed due to it as well..

but we have 5 songs..one of whiich we played live recenbtly in london,and some old fans seemed suitable impressed..so..

KK

Ne znam...mislim da bih prestala posjecivati koncerte nakon sto/ako ih vidim. Ima da ne razocaraju u 2008.

Edited by +Abigail+

• 1 year later...

O hvala je kurcu

Australian black metallers DESTRÖYER 666 have finished recording their fifth album, due later in the year via Season of Mist Records.

To those who are wondering what the new CD will sound like, the band states: "Older, more embittered, more cynical, tried and tested, trusted and true, the new album is simply that. Unrepentant, without remorse or regret. We make no apologies and ask no quarter."

• 2 months later...

Australian warmongers DESTROYER 666 will release their fourth album, "Defiance", in Europe on June 22 via France's Season Of Mist Records (July 14 in the U.S.).

The track listing for the CD is as follows:

01. Weapons Of Conquest

02. I Am Not Deceived

03. Blood For Blood

04. The Barricades Are breaking

05. A Stand Defiant

06. A Path To Conflict

07. A Thousand Plagues

08. Human All Too Human

09. A Sermon To The Dead

Check out the cover artwork below.

According to frontman KK, "the artwork for the new album was inspired by the idea of resolute defiance in the eye of the spiral downwards."

SOM-204-Destroyer-666-Defia.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Znam za to. E jebga nece : This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.