Megadeth

Earendil

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ne znam da li je bilo price o ovom tekstu...

NATO invaded Yugoslavia to end ethnic cleansing, there was no UN

The US invaded Afghanistan after 9/11, there was no UN

(UNITED ABOMINATIONS)

inace bas dobra pesma...ali ovo je dovoljno da mi se i on i megadeth zgade!

Treba imati razumevanja prema tim ljudima, da sam ja rodjen u USA i da svaki dan gledam vesti na CNN, BBC ..... i ja bih verovatno imao isto misljenje....mada nekako kako vreme protice ja sve vise i sumnjam u nasu ispravnost '91-ih godina...ali da se ne udaljavamo od teme. ......

Treba imati razumevanja prema tim ljudima, da sam ja rodjen u USA i da svaki dan gledam vesti na CNN, BBC ..... i ja bih verovatno imao isto misljenje....mada nekako kako vreme protice ja sve vise i sumnjam u nasu ispravnost '91-ih godina...ali da se ne udaljavamo od teme. ......

Necu o politici ali ovaj tvoj komentar je ono sto ne valja sa nasim mentalitetom...crnci i jevreji posle vise od stotinu i vise od pedeset godina, redom, jos uvek nabijaju svima na nos koje su sve muke imali - iako se radi o precima i predprecima...a kod nas cim prodje par godina vec zaboravimo ili cak kao ti pocnemo da verujemo u laz...dobro kazu - kad laz ponovis sto puta ona postane istina...

A sad o Megadeth...ne mogu da verujem da vam je to dovoljan izgovor...pa ovde se radi o istini i puta ka njoj, o tome se radi kad je u pitanju rock - a punk i metal jesu rok... i ako neko odluci da kenja po necemu kao sto je on ovde hteo onda mora da pretrpi kritiku...narocito kada je na mestu!

"mada nekako kako vreme protice ja sve vise i sumnjam u nasu ispravnost '91-ih godina...ali da se ne udaljavamo od teme. ......"

za ovo treba da te bude sramota!

trulo je sto pojedinci povremeno zloupotrebljavaju na finjaka zabranu politike na forumu i serviraju svoja misljenja, a vecina koja se trudi da postuje zabranu guta svacija proseravanja i usteze od odgovora na nesto sa cime se ne slaze. truo fazon skroz.

a sto se tice megadetha, valjalo bi da nalete, davno bese onaj cert.

Ne znam da li je bilo price o ovom tekstu...

NATO invaded Yugoslavia to end ethnic cleansing, there was no UN

The US invaded Afghanistan after 9/11, there was no UN

(UNITED ABOMINATIONS)

inace bas dobra pesma...ali ovo je dovoljno da mi se i on i megadeth zgade!

Nisam se obazirao na tekstove zadnjeg Megadeth albuma, al' stani malo, da se Dave putem tog

isečka texta nije kritički ''osvrnuo'' na UN & njegovu jebenu Ameriku ?!

Nije bilo Ujedinjenih Nacija, odnosno nisu reagovali - možda je to hteo reći ... ipak smo

mi bili gađani kasetnim bombama koje su zabranjene ženevskom i svim mogućim konvencijama.

Ne padajte na prvu loptu i dribling!

Bravo gitarskih solaza manijace! Iako ne volim tvoj avatar moram te podrzati i sloziti se sa tobom. Album i jeste pomalo digao frku u AMerici bas upravo zbog kritikovanja Americke politike.... ali da ne ulazimo sad u politiku, nije u redu...

Inace nije los onaj live from Filmore, samo kratak jbg :D

Nisam se obazirao na tekstove zadnjeg Megadeth albuma, al' stani malo, da se Dave putem tog

Nije bilo Ujedinjenih Nacija, odnosno nisu reagovali - možda je to hteo reći ... ipak smo

mi bili gađani kasetnim bombama koje su zabranjene ženevskom i svim mogućim konvencijama.

Ne padajte na prvu loptu i dribling!

Ljudi ajde malo vremena izdvojite pa da procitate ceo tekst, kad se nesto izvadi iz konteksta moze da se protumaci na milion nacina.

Tekst je potpuno nedvosmislen.

Tekst je protiv UN.

Izdvojio sam samo deo koji se konkretno mene, a trebalo bi vas, tice.

Bas tako, o tome sam ja pricao...

Nije protiv Srba.

Ljudi pa vi niste uopste se ni potrudili da iskoristite taj internet sto imate, pobogu!

Covek koji je odusevljen energijom i publikom, da su se ovde skoro najvise odmorili na turneji i dobro najeli...

Ali bukvalno sam Dejv ide na neke forume ili bar ostavlja drugim oficijelnim likovima da postuju njegova pisma...

Evo vam citati, mrzovoljne lenstine (mislila sam da ste pametniji i da cete bar google koristiti):

DAVE MUSTAINE:

"All night we crawled through the mountains on roads so bad they would cripple a donkey. Because we were headed so far east on this leg of the tour the only bus company that was willing to take us there gave us the most battered pieces of crap I've been on. The air conditioning doesn't work at all in the band bus, the windows are sealed so there is no air flow, and the toilet reeks so bad that our eyes feel like they've been maced.

Also the farther east we go the worse the roads get and the harder it is to follow or depend on the road signs - as a result the drivers keep getting lost and all estimates on travel times a pathetically far off. So we spent all night reeking and rolling through treacherous mountain roads into Croatia, then north through the de-militarized zone and on up into Serbia.

It turned out to be the most restful part of the trip so far.

It seems that Serbia is on the verge of breaking away from its troubled past. There were still some signs of recent conflict, buildings that were still caved in from missiles or mortar shells. But there is also a sense of a society on the upswing.

One thing is for sure - they were happy to have us there and did everything they could to take care of us. The fans were amazing. The venue was packed wall to wall and there were at least as many kids outside hanging around to listen as there were inside watching. Also there were fans on nearby rooftops. Fans precariously balanced on stone walls peeking over the edge of the venue. Fans in trees grinning through the leaves and banging their heads on the branches.

Sorry Finland, Serbia actually managed to beat you out in the manic enthusiasm department. But before we pass out any trophies, I'm waiting to see what South America has in store for us."

A 08.01.2007. godine kada su bile glavne najave za predstojecu turneju u 2008. godini, Dave je izjavio sledece:

Whilst being burried under the workload of this last session with Andy Sneap [producer/mixer] on the new album, I can't help but enjoy the countryside out here in Derbyshire, England. I am working on finishing by Thursday (fingers crossed), and will return to the States to start unwinding in order to just wind back up again for the U.S. run which is going to be super selective cities, venues, and with the perfect support groups.

"Gigantour NA will go out in January of 2008, as we are going to be spending most of 2007 trying to get into some of the countries that we have not been in for a while. Of course this means scaling things down so we can revisit, or in the case of South Africa (which I yearn to play), visiting for the first time; and places like Serbia, or Romania again, now that we have made our first impression there. I still hope to find my cell phone in Serbia; I certainly can't have the posuers in my cell phone being revealed and crank-called. Well, there are two idiots that I guess I would enjoy getting cranked, but whatev!!!"

I eto neverovatne situacije da je ovde izgubio telefon i da su ga ladno nasi zajebavali - to je jedino nervirajuce, a po mom misljenju uzasavajuce kakve smo picketine odvratne.

Eto toliko.

Mozda sam preterala sa reakcijom, ali jednostavno necu i ne mogu da prihvatim da svi mozete da izjavljujete kako ste fanovi, kako sve znate, kako sve i svasta imate od ploca, originalnih cdova, dvdijeva, majica i svega i da uzaludno trosite dragoceno vremen prosipajuci svoju takozvanu pamet na forumu a VEZE nemate da se zainteresujete sta se stvarno desava sa tim bendom i sta STVARNO oni pricaju i za nas i za druge.

Dave je napisao CITAV DNEVNIK za CELU turneju te godine.

Pu.

Evo i još priče i izjava vezanih za album:

MEGADETH mainman Dave Mustaine has posted the following message in the "Forums" section of the band's official web site:

"Thank you for the kind words, but I am not prophet [referring to his previous posting — Ed.]. I just read and watch the news. That doesn't make how I feel when I read or watch something right or wrong, and in fact the media is responsible for keeping a dark shroud over everything that we are not supposed to know about. Ask yourself what is an Amero or the N.A. Union?

"I am sad to see that some of the Droogs have missed the point of my post: rape is rape, and these soldiers were sent to protect them of 'behalf of the UN' which is what the song 'United Abominations' is about. If the song was about the US military then I would have posted about the US rapes that took place since the Iraq War started this second time, I am well aware of them, as well as the murders, and the torture.

"Read the lyrics to 'Amerikhastan' too about how the rules of engagement have changed in war. This is not the same kind of combat that we played in the sandbox when we were kids, that we saw displayed on TV, that was reasonably close to real life, but how can Hollywood really capture the horrors of war on film?

"The best war movies like 'Saving Private Ryan' were intense, but that was from a comfy chair in a theater. I will never know what it is like to be on the hard side of the turmoil that our Droogies go through in some of these war torn countries.

"And the threat of war or personal danger has not kept me or MEGADETH from bringing our music and our often misinterpreted lyrics to faraway places like Tel Aviv, and just recently subsided wars like Serbia or places where they just don't like Americans, like where we are going next year possibly to Russia or where I just was in Indonesia to top a list of dozens and dozens of countries.

"I believe that there should be justice for any person that is raped, and sometimes men are raped too, and not always by other men.

"Let's get back to the point, though. The post was a 'no shit?' post. Not a 'you are guilty and the US is not.' Only a complete moron would read into my post and get that out of it.

"To all of the fans here that may have been offended by what I said, it was not my intention to exonerate the US military for the disgraceful behaviors that have been committed by them or any military or militia (see it just seems f&*#ing stupid even putting it into words like that), and I apologize for your being subjected to the mindless posts of misunderstanding 'posters'; I cant bring myself to call people who talk about me or assume that I am like that, indicating that they know nothing about me 'Droogies', because that means 'friends' and I have very few stupid friends.

"To the fans that enjoy this journey with me through learning stuff, and discovering who is right and who is wrong, and hanging out and being man enough (or woman) to admit when you are wrong (and humble when you are right), then you are in the right place. Check me on this. I say when I am wrong, and I help gently and lovingly to point out when you are wrong too, unless you are a 'turd' like the users whose names I now know and will probably never become friends with. The funny thing is I have friends like a professor from Berkeley and have had discussion about things that I don't agree with, or understand, or even believe, and in no way did I blame another university for his comments or blame him for not bringing up other people in his conversation with me.

"Kind of sucks when I put it like that, huh? Tisk, tisk, tisk.

"Well, although I am asking to be forgiven and I forgive the posters, I know who I will be thinking about during my workout today.

"Anyway, onto lighting someone else up, or in this case something, I decided that I am going to try to play 'Burnt Ice' tonight for Masa Itoh, our good friend in Japan, and we are going to have a little surprise for the Japanese Dloogies! (lol), during 'Peace Sells', that I don't think they have ever seen us do. We have always been close with Masa and played at the Hard Rock Café in Japan and did a cover of GEORGE HARRISON's 'My Sweet Lord' in his honor. Not that he is my Lord, but because I changed the lyrics from 'My-sweet-lor-d' to 'Ma-sa-I-toh'.

"Contrary to popular belief, I DO have a sense of humor, and I am a nice guy. Remember it was my Godfather that is the 'No More Mr. Nice Guy' guy."

Ma, daaaj... Koga boli kurac šta Dave Mustaine misli o Srbiji?

Zamislite kad bismo svi sad slušali muziku prema tome kakve stavove imaju njihovi osmišljači.

Pa, ja ne bih NI JEDAN bend slušao. LOL

Jedino NE MOGU i NEĆU da slušam nacističke bendove, a za ostalo me boli kurac. Dave Mustaine je bio NARKOMAN, sad je HRIŠĆANIN i priča gomilu gluposti o politici. On je debil, moron, mamlaz (lol), pa je opet jedan od mojih omiljenih frontmena i songvrajtera.