Megadeth

Earendil

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ljudi bre,pa sta se toliko primate,kao da je on sad postao ovakav,pa ja otkad znam za njega,takav je bio.Jos Marti kad je napustio bend,prvo je pricao sve najbolje o njemu,kako ga razume,kako mu je tesko sto je otisao,a onda vremenom,poceo da menja pricu,da je na kraju kad je Marti otiaao u Japan,poceo i da ga proziva,i da ga krivi kako je bend zbog njega smeksao(!?) i da mu se podsmeva.Pa je i Dzef Jang je ocrnjen,pa koliko je samo Mencu pljuvao,maltene da nema pojma da svira,pa Degrasa,te postuje,te najbolji bubnjar kog je imao,te voli ga,te drugari su,i onda,te jadnik,te alkos,te nema pojma...Docice i Broderik na red za pljuvanje,kad prestane da radi s njim.On je takav kakav je,i ima takvu reputaciju da je uvek bio "bad guy",i sad kad je matoriji odrzava taj imidz,kenja cisto da zacne malo jer se od njega to ocekuje,kao da pokaze da je i dalje faca,a to pali kod fanova.

A to sve radi da bi napravio reklamu.isto kao i ove pevaljke,te jebala se s ovim,te jebala se s onim,te uzela krpice ovde,te onde,podzapao se s ovim i s onim,ne podnose se ova i ona,te ovaj je bio narkos,te potukli se te ovo te ono,a raja to obozava da cuje,pogotovo o problemima u bendu,kad shvate da su i zvezde od krvi i mesa,i eto dodatnog boosta za prodaju albuma.

• Upvote 4

Marti jeste pricao da on vise ne zeli samo da svira zestoku muziku nego oce malo da "prosara".

Pogresno ubacena informacija! marti jeste rekao da voli da kombinuje stilove muzike ali je to razlog sto je i otisao iz megadetha jer zna se da je dejv bio taj koji je o SVEMU odlucivao tako da marti nije imao sta tu da "sara"!

Covek lepo kaze: Dejv to sve radi da bi napravio reklamu! 100% istina! Nista ga drugo i ne zanima. A klinci se loze na to pa puca. I kupuju novi album. A albumi sa Martijem najbolji na svetu. Broderik kida kako svira, mozda tehnicki i moze vise da odsvira, ali 10 godina sa Martijem je najboljih 10 godina Megadeth-a. I Marti jeste izasao zato sto je hteo da svira meksu muziku

MEGADETH's MUSTAINE Says 'Endgame' Is Better Than METALLICA's 'Death Magnetic'

Mustaine: "The record is a complete smash success right now for us. Even web sites that are notorious for hating MEGADETH, like Blabbermouth,we got an 8.5 out of 10 there. I mean, go figure. And they even saidsomething that was kind towards me, saying, 'Well, maybe it's time forus to take a lesson from Professor Dave.' And I'm thinking,'Huh?!' I guess hell must be frozen. [laughs] And I just heard thatthere's a magazine — a very high-ranking, established institution...magazine in the U.K., one of the guys there said that MEGADETH is better than METALLICAmag-glass_10x10.gif.And I was like, 'Oh, my God. The next thing you know I'm gonna wake upand I'm gonna be 16 again and I'll have somebody really hot and younglaying in my bed.'"

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Koji debil!

MEGADETH's MUSTAINE Says 'Endgame' Is Better Than METALLICA's 'Death Magnetic'

Mustaine: "The record is a complete smash success right now for us. Even web sites that are notorious for hating MEGADETH, like Blabbermouth,we got an 8.5 out of 10 there. I mean, go figure. And they even saidsomething that was kind towards me, saying, 'Well, maybe it's time forus to take a lesson from Professor Dave.' And I'm thinking,'Huh?!' I guess hell must be frozen. [laughs] And I just heard thatthere's a magazine — a very high-ranking, established institution...magazine in the U.K., one of the guys there said that MEGADETH is better than METALLICAmag-glass_10x10.gif.And I was like, 'Oh, my God. The next thing you know I'm gonna wake upand I'm gonna be 16 again and I'll have somebody really hot and younglaying in my bed.'"

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Koji debil!

Svaka cast za Dejva!!! Blabbermouth je sajt gde mogu da se vide svakakve gluposti. Daju mu ocenu 8.5, a ovamo kenjaju o njemu!!! Covek je u pravu 100%!!!!

"Omen", "Liege Lord", "Helstar", "Vicious Rumors", "Hexx", "Apollo Ra", "Angel Dust" (drugi album) "Laaz Rockit" (na nekim albumima), "Oliver Magnum"...

Naravno mislim na US Power.

OK "Angel Dust" je nemački bend, ali to je pravi Power tj Power/Speed.

Лиеж Лорд је више неки Спид него Пауер. убацују они Пауер доста, али не бих их ја баш ту сврстао.

Блабермаут је сајт који је објективан. ту оцену су дали зато што албум толико и јесте добар, а кењају о Дејву са пуним правом. мене лично не занима ко је какав, све док прави добру музику. зар не слушамо музику управо због тога каква је, а не због тога ко је правио и какав је тај ко је правио?! за Дејва може да се каже "и ћорава кока убоде по неко зрно".

Ja mislim da se Mustejn opet drogira...:)

MEGADETH's MUSTAINE Says 'Endgame' Is Better Than METALLICA's 'Death Magnetic' - Sep. 23, 2009

Kevin "Taz" Conklin of "The Big Dumb Radio Show" (web site) — which airs on Kalamazoo, Michigan's 92.5 WZUU FM radio station — conducted an interview with MEGADETH mainman Dave Mustaine earlier this week. The chat is now available for streaming in two parts below. A couple of excerpts from the interview follow.

On how "Endgame" has been received thus far:

Mustaine: "The record is a complete smash success right now for us. Even web sites that are notorious for hating MEGADETH, like Blabbermouth, we got an 8.5 out of 10 there. I mean, go figure. And they even said something that was kind towards me, saying, 'Well, maybe it's time for us to take a lesson from Professor Dave.' And I'm thinking, 'Huh?!' I guess hell must be frozen. [laughs] And I just heard that there's a magazine — a very high-ranking, established institution... magazine in the U.K., one of the guys there said that MEGADETH is better than METALLICA. And I was like, 'Oh, my God. The next thing you know I'm gonna wake up and I'm gonna be 16 again and I'll have somebody really hot and young laying in my bed.'"

On whether it gets annoying being asked about METALLICA all the time:

Mustaine: "Nah, it depends on what they're talking about. If it's the 'he-said-she-said' stuff, that's not OK, because they weren't there. But if it's stuff like talking about anything that was to happen, currently or in the future, it's total speculation and it's up in the air. I really don't like talking about it, because I have a new record out and I've heard both records [referring to METALLICA's 'Death Magnetic' and MEGADETH's 'Endgame' — Ed.], and I think mine's better. And that's not a dig at [METALLICA]; it's just how I feel. And I know that they've got a lot of records that are better than the stuff I've put out, but not all of it, and certainly not the stuff that we made together."

Mustaine on whether it gets annoying being asked about METALLICA all the time (click on player below to launch audio):

On whether MEGADETH has been approached to do the "Big Four" tour with METALLICA, SLAYER and ANTHRAX:

Mustaine: That's just a rumor. We found out for sure it was a rumor [last week when we were in New York City for the taping of the 'Late Night with Jimmy Fallon' show]. My manager met with their agent and he said there's nothing [to the rumor], so if their agent doesn't even know about it, there's nothing."