Megadeth

Earendil

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ajoj ja tek sad vidim da je novi album vec izasao...

sto samo ide u prilog cinjenici da je Endgame veoma slabo promotiran od strane roadrunnera...i sad su dejv i drugari spali na tako niske grane da su primorani da prodavaju album dok su na turneji i da rade posao za koji je zaduzena izdavacka kuca..kakva svinjarija jbt, nikad bolji album a nikad gora promocija...

sto samo ide u prilog cinjenici da je Endgame veoma slabo promotiran od strane roadrunnera...i sad su dejv i drugari spali na tako niske grane da su primorani da prodavaju album dok su na turneji i da rade posao za koji je zaduzena izdavacka kuca..kakva svinjarija jbt, nikad bolji album a nikad gora promocija...

pa nisam siguran u to sto kazes, ni U.A. se nije reklamirao

pitanje je samo koliko uspevam da pratim sta se desava...

Edited by The Trooper

manite se gluposti vise....

nego,

Czech-440.jpg

* METALLICA, SLAYER, MEGADETH AND ANTHRAX TO PERFORM TOGETHER FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY *

* THE BIG FOUR CONFIRMED FOR SONISPHERE POLAND AND CZECH REPUBLIC *

* MORE BIG FOUR APPEARANCES AT SONISPHERE SHOWS PLANNED *

The world wide web has been abound with speculation on a possible “BIG FOUR” tour for several months. Now, SONISPHERE can exclusively reveal that METALLICA, SLAYER, MEGADETH and ANTHRAXwill play together for the first time in history, in a move that willhave metalheads across the globe frenzied with excitement.

Says LARS ULRICH/METALLICA of this historic announcement:

"Whowould have thought that more than 25 years after its inception, thrashmetal's big 4 would not only still be around and more popular thanever, but will now play together for the first time...what a mindfuck!Bring it on!"

“It's about fucking time this happened,” said SLAYER’s KERRY KING. “and about time the fans finally get what they want. This is fucking awesome.”

ANTHRAX guitarist SCOTT IAN agrees, commenting on the enormity of the announcement.

“People have been talking about these four bands playingtogether since 1984. That's twenty-six years of expectation!!! And thething is, I believe not only will we live up to the expectations, wewill shatter them!! No other four bands as influential as the four ofus have ever done this. Imagine if The Beatles, Stones, The Who andZeppelin had done shows? Or Sabbath, Priest, Maiden, Motorhead? Well, Imay be getting into some rarified air here but as a fan, that's how bigI feel this is.”

These four legendary acts broke out of the underground thrashmovement to dominate the metal world in the 1980s, selling millions ofrecords and packing arenas across the globe. The metal giants havenever before all shared the same stage, despite huge demand. But on16th June 2010, METALLICA, SLAYER, MEGADETH and ANTHRAX will take to the SONISPHEREstage at Bemowo Airport, Poland, to make the dreams of headbangers theworld over become a reality. A second Big Four appearance is plannedfor SONISPHERE CZECH REPUBLIC three days later, with more SONISPHERE shows featuring the awesome combo to be announced in the coming days and weeks.

“This is a “once-in-a-lifetime” opportunity for Heavy Metal“Fans” to see the four greatest Heavy Metal “Bands” in American Historyback together on one stage” concludes MEGADETH mainman DAVE MUSTAINE. “If there are any heads left at the end of this Festival that haven’t banged, they don’t belong there.”

Zasto na zvanicnom sajtu nista ne pise za megadeth? http://www.ticketpro.cz/jnp/en/festivaly/hudebni/311353-sonisphere-festival.html

feat. Metallica, Slayer, Anthrax, Mastodon …

Inace dace bog i sreca junacka da ovo dodje na nase prostore! :D

Al ima na sajtu dedica!Jebo mater bre ovaj 19. cerven daleko mnogo,to treba realizovati sto pre,kraj ledenog ili pocetak února,dok nisu zakrvili. :rockdevil::rockdevil: