Megadeth

Earendil

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Terrorizer: Is [MEGADETH's new album] "Endgame" better than [METALLICA's latest CD] "Death Magnetic"?

Mustaine: "Yes."

Terrorizer: Why?

Mustaine: "To me, one sounds like a record and the other sounds like a jam. Plus we have two lead guitar players. In METALLICA you've got one [referring to Kirk Hammett. — Ed], and he ripped me off anyway.

"I was just speaking to Lars [ulrich, METALLICA drummer] about the [Rock And Roll] Hall Of Fame thing [Mustaine was invited to attend METALLICA's Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame induction in April, but didn't get inducted along with his former bandmates. — Ed.], and I said, 'You know what?! I don't give a fuck about you anymore.'

"I used to have this thing that I was secretly pining over one day, getting up there and playing with them again. And I'm thinking, what song would I play? And how could I even stand it?

"I like playing with guys who can keep time.

"I've heard people say that some of the best METALLICA songs they ever heard was when the guy from SLIPKNOT was playing the drums."

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

http://www.lazer1033.com/pages/5459577.php?

Mustaine je opet popizdeo. Nista novo, samo sto je ovoga puta na Roadrunner Records... jako zanimljiva prichica... :)

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=128855

A neko je, kako stvari stoje, popizdeo i na Dejva...

Ovo je toliko dobro da mora da bude citavi text ovdje.

Dave Mustaine has elaborated further on what appeared to be a thinly veiled threat against a Norwegian journalist for publishing an interview (see video below) with the MEGADETH mainman that focused primarily on his brief tenure as the guitarist in METALLICA.

In a post on MEGADETH's official forum from early this morning (Friday, October 16), Mustaine wrote regarding the "Lydverket" interview, "These people are scum. Don't listen to their interviews, don't buy their shit magazine, don't go to their pathetic garbage website. And stand by, because as soon as I see that interviewer again, I am going to put him in a hospital. That is a promise. I will find him too."

The journalist in question — Kristin Winsents, who is actually a female — laughed off Mustaine's reaction to her report and said that she was not intimidated by his threats.

"The fact that he doesn't even remember that the interview was conducted by a woman tells me that he doesn't remember the circumstances very well at all," Winsents said.

"I did my best in following the restrictions put forth by the record label prior to the interview, which included not mentioning his METALLICA past. However, he was the one who brought this up," she said, adding, "Frankly, when you have been an artist for more than 30 years, you should know how an interview setting works. I'm a journalist, not a member of his fan club."

Responding to Winsents' comments, Mustaine once again took to MEGADETH's official forum to make the following statement:

"You have got to be kidding! As if there aren't enough stupid people in the world.

"Now I have some 'thing' reading my post in my forum from me — a guy who is notoriously a wise guy (since she doesn't seem very bright, I'll give you a clue — I mean me), AND I PURPOSELY SAID 'GUY' FOR A REASON, SO THIS SELF-CENTERED SCRIBE would say, 'Well he has got to be joking, because I am (maybe not) a girl.'

"Did you think I was going to like it? Deep down inside, are you that mean-spirited that you had to do this to me? DO we REALLY need one more person asking me about [METALLICA], or do we really need one more person to jump on me? 

"Oh yeah, we wouldn't have you in our fanclub: even MEGADETH has standards.

"Instead, you insult someone who is reasonably smart, and say I don't remember you were a girl. And people wonder why I want to have my interviews monitored; because of assholes who keep asking the [METALLICA] questions. You show the clip that says, 'I am tired of being second,' and then you cleverly cut to 'Crush 'Em' and play the line that says, 'You'll never be more than second best?'

"You disgust me!

"Besides not being very clever, being an instigator, and just plain not very smart, you can now add 'gullible' to the litany of tabloid rag journalism credits you've amassed over your illustrious career (NOT!). Oh, by the way, if those credits mattered before, they don't matter anymore now that you are just a trash novelist.

"When you have credits in the USA, then you will matter to me.

"And while you're at it, why don't you put the entire interview up, so that people can see that I said that I don't want to answer it; so that people will see just how you really are. Just disgraceful! I hope you don't have any children that will follow in your claw prints.

"That was a long interview and you cut it up for your own benefit. You didn't play one note of our new record. Nothing. Am I supposed to say, 'Wow, what a funny bitch?'

"We were promoting our new record 'Endgame', since you probably don't know the name of it (add to list of several billion things you don't know) and you didn't say shit about it. NOTHING.

"Did you think that I came all the way to Germany and the UK to sit down and have you try to humiliate me? What the fuck is wrong with you???

"Shame on you and shame on your shitty style — OR LACK THEREOF. More like shame on whoever gave you anything better than a dismissive wave and a parting gift.

"The problem, is, NOW I really am pissed, and YESTERDAY I was joking.

"And frankly, if you are a noteworthy journalist, host or presenter I feel sorry for the good people of Norway.

"In closing, I am not going to put you in the hospital, since you clearly don't know that it was a JOKE (and I do know you were/are a female). Frankly, I wouldn't even slap you, because shit splatters."

****UPDATE***: Around 50 minutes after posting the above statement, Mustaine wrote the following message on the MEGADETH forum:

"Now that I am awake, I have had a chance to think about what I have said and I have handled this wrong.

"I was deeply offended by what I saw in an interview yesterday, and I posted something. I made a mistake saying something.

"I read the journalist's reply, and I am glad she laughed it off, and I wanted to delete my previous post this morning, but not until I wrote this.

"Kristin, we will never be friends, but thank you for not taking this serious."

uzivaj...

Даве Мустаине је разрадио даље нешто што се чинило ретко одмерена претња против Норвешке новинара због објављивања интервјуа (погледај видео доле) са Мегадетх маинман да је усмерена првенствено на његове кратког мандата као гитариста Металлица.

У пост на форуму званичног Мегадетх из рано јутрос (петак, 16. октобар), Мустаине је написао у вези "Лыдверкет" интервју "Ти људи су шљам. Не слушајте своје интервјуе, не куповати њихове срање магазина, Дон 'Т идите на њихов сајт патетично смеће и стоје. јер цим видим опет да интервјуише, ја ћу да га стави у болници То је обећање.. Ја ћу га наћи превише. "

Новинар у питање - Кристин Уинсентс, који је заправо женско - насмејао искључен Мустаине реакција да је извештај и рекао да није застрашивао својим претњама.

"Чињеница да се не сећам да је интервју спроведено од стране жена ми каже да не заборавите околности веома добро на све", рекао је Уинсентс.

"Ја сам себе у следећим ограничењима изнели издавачку кућу пре интервјуа, који је обухватао не спомиње Металлица своје прошлости. Међутим, он је био један који је довео до овог", рекла је она, додајући: "Искрено, када су уметник за више од 30 година, требало би да знате како се ради интервју поставку ја сам новинар не члан његовог фан клуб.. "

Одговарајући на Уинсентс 'коментаре, Мустаине поново одвели у службене форума Мегадетх је да следећу изјаву:

"Мораш сам да се шалите! Као да нема довољно глупи људи у свету.

"Сада имам неку" ствар "чита мој пост на мој форум од мене - тип који је познато мудар момак (јер она не изгледа веома светао, ја ћу вам дати траг - значи да сам ја), и ја Намерно рекли 'Гуы' с разлогом, тако да овај Себичан писара би рекли, "Па он има да се шалиш, јер сам (мозда не) девојка."

"Зар мислиш да сам хтео да ми га Дубоке? Доле изнутра, јеси ли то значи да има смисла, морали сте да урадите са мном? Да ли нам заиста треба још једна особа пита ме о [Металлица], или да ли нам стварно треба једна Више особа скок на мене?

"О да, ми не би сте наше Фанцлуб: Мегадетх има чак и стандардима.

"Уместо тога, ви вређате некога ко је прилично паметан, а ја кажем не сећам се да си девојка А људи питају зашто желим да ми интервјуа надгледани;. Због ассхолес који чувају тражећи [Металлица] питања. Можете показати снимак који каже, "Ја сам уморан да буде други, и онда паметно да се рез 'симпатија' ем 'и пустили линију која каже:" Ви никада нећете бити више него други најбољи'?

"Ти ме гађење!

"Осим тога није јако паметан, као подстрекач, а не само обичан врло паметан, сада можете да додате" наиван "да Литанија од таблоида кредита крпе новинарства сте нагомилали над својим славној каријери (НЕ!) О, стране. начин, ако те кредите важно пре, не више важно сада када сте само отпад романописац.

"Када имате кредита у САД, онда ће ствар за мене.

"И док сте већ ту, зашто не ставите цео интервју, тако да људи могу видети да сам рекао да не желим да је одговор, тако да ће људи видети колико сте стварно Баш. Срамота Надам се да не имате децу која ће следити у Канџа штампа.

"То је дуг интервју и да је исечено за сопствену корист Нисте играти један у виду нашег новог записа.. Ништа. Да ли сам ја требао да кажем," Вау, шта смешно кучка? "

"Били смо промоцију нашег новог запис 'Ендгаме', јер вероватно не знате име је (додати на листу од неколико милијарди ствари које не знам) и нисте рекли срања о томе ништа..

"Да ли мислите да сам дошао па све до Немачке и Велике Британије да седне и да покушате да ме понизи Шта јеботе није у реду са вама??

"Срам вас и стид на схитты стилу - или недостатак истог Још као срамоту на ко вам је дао нешто боље него дисмиссиве таласа и опроштајни поклон..

"Проблем је, сада сам стварно сам љут, и јуче сам био шаљив.

"А искрено, ако сте новинар вредан помена, домаћин или водитељ Жао ми за добре људе из Норвешке.

"На крају, ја не идем да вас ставим у болници, јер ви очигледно не знате да је то шала (и сам знаш је / су женски) Искрено., Ја не би ни вас Муњевито, јер је срање Сплаттерс ".

**** *** ИНФОРМАЦИЈЕ: Око 50 минута након објављивања изјаве горе, Мустаине је написао следећу поруку о Мегадетх форуму:

"Сада када сам будан сам, имао сам прилику да размишљам о ономе што сам рекао и сам решавати ову" неправду ".

"Био сам дубоко увријеђен оним што сам видео у интервјуу јуче, и објављена нешто погрешио сам рекао нешто..

"Прочитао сам одговор новинара, и драго ми је да искључите се смејали, а ја сам желео да избришем свој претходни пост овог јутра, али не док сам писао ово.