Megadeth

Earendil

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Dejv:

Droogies!

Thank you all for your feedback. I am talking to the station guys formy show today and next week we'll be making some slight adjustments.

I have read the entire thread and am closing it so that I can read nextweeks thread and be able to keep up with you crazy Droogies! Start anew one, and keep the suggestions coming, and you can always call metoo. I am so happy that I am with you all day and all night long now.You know how much I love you all (even the assholes).

Some of the answers to your posts are:

I will check out what songs were added, and in many bands cases, we gotit right. Sometimes there are going to be stinkers, and I will makeadjustments as I go. Remember though, we are playing zingers too, andthat means that just because a song is here, I don't necessarily likeit - it just had something to do with my life. EXAMPLE: "I was made forloving you" - KISS is played because that was the last song I heard byKISS as a fan. After that one I quit them, which helped me understandthe fan backlash from Bud Prager's failed attempt to break us with"Crush 'em".

I am constantly considering new additions of the music from my life asI hear it or someone suggests it. I am not sure why Bullet For MyValentine was in there, it must have been a song that I tried to recalland got it wrong, although I still think that band has talent. I willalso look at some other genres, because I have eclectic taste in music,but as far as anything that is blatantly against my moral fiber, youcan fergit it! I am also changing "Hair of the Dog" - Nazareth, so thatit will always be Nazareth and no covers of that one. No one else hasthe right to sing those lines. They are one of the credos I lived byfor so many years and to hear someone else, anybody else sing it isjust not right.

I am going to add the entire record "No Life To Leather" and have somefun with the comparisons between me and Kirk, but let's keep it fun andfair. I wouldn't even play them if I had a problem still. This is a newopportunity for us all to revolt against regular radio and together weare going to play hard and heavy music that we like, because I say so! snarl.gif

I am glad that you are enjoying Ray Charles, Johnny Cash, and I can'twait to spring some more cultural stuff. Bob Dylan slipped through andwill be removed, as well as a couple others that I notice slipped in.This is going to be such a cool and educating experience for you all,and I am so glad that you are enjoying my twisted sense of humor withthe ads in between like, "we go to eleven" and then play Elton John. lol.gif

Since I picked the songs for now, I have several new bands that I amgoing to check out and pick some songs from. As you can imagine, thereare just too many bands, and just because you like them, doesn't mean Ido. Megadeth Radio is for the whole band, but I am the only one doingit as of yet. So, I will check into RATM, Deep Purple, definatelyPantera, Symphony X, Rammstein, and Violence. I dunno why there is twoversions of "Schools Out" - Alice Cooper and someone.

I also got the ENDGAME requests and the picture glitch, I got somemessages at TLL about this, and when you call the studio number it goesto the studio, so if you want to talk to me directly, call my TLLnumber after you leave a message at the studio.

I am also thinking about doing something cool on the weekends where weslam you with entire sides of classic albums - not the whole thing,because even classic records get hard to sit through. But you'll getthe jest. The decision to beep out songs is not mine.

I was thinking of my new slogan, "Megadeth Radio - where you'llneeeeeeeever hear Nickleback!" Have a great weekend, check into the NetWorth Coffee Brokers site again for the Christmas blend that I amreturning with. That's exceptionally good coffee!

God Bless and kick some ass,

Dave Mustaine mustaine.gif

Најјаче кад Кери каже да слуша иглсе па му марти предложи да свирају хотел калифорнија а кери извали у фазону си ти луд? па ја бре у слејеру свирам !! иначе онај риф из но риморс кад су одсвирали  :rockdevil: