Grand Theft Auto bez čučanja

CYBERWASTE

Mislim da nije fake, pojavilo se na rlslogu.

EDIT:

Yes, the thing everybody has been waiting for! GTA IV for PC. CLONE’s have been online for a few days now, and here we have the scene version. Let’s hope it’s not P2P stolen or whatsoever. And if it gets nuked, this is definately the best version to get. While you’re downloading this one, you can get in the mood by downloading the Soundtrack(below). I’m actually buying this one! I hope you guys do too, see you in multiplayer then;). BTW: READ the nfo for this one!

On some pre chan’s it’s nuked, it’s not on mine however, and mine is pretty reliable..

Ma, čekam reloaded.

Edited by BaalBehrit

Pojavila se... jeee...

Grand Theft Auto IV-0×0008

13.8 jebenih gb!!! :(

Mada ni ova kopija nije sigurna. Ja cekam da ljudi skinu pa ako valja da skidam i ja u petoj brzini. :da:

nije fake garantujem 100%

:rockdevil: :rockdevil:

Zbog ovoga sam se takodje smorio :(

Those giving anything above 5 here haven´t played it yet off course, no matter what rig you have, the game runs like a tired cow even at the minimum detail settings, which of course looks 10 times worse than the console versions. This version gives shame to the saga...RIP Rockstar.

ili

The most noticeable flaw in the game is how badly it runs on mid end cards. I'm using a 9600m GT.

After going through a tedious install process (approx 1 hour) I was very disappointed on how poorly it ran. Don't get me wrong I didn't try to max out everything, my settings were medium with the sliders about 10/100. And yet it tuns about 16-17 fps and consistently drops down to 10 fps.

Evo working cracka :rockdevil:

Samo kazu ljudi da je kamera skroz shaky, automobili ubrzavaju s vremena na vreme i ne mozes da biras opcije i sranja :S

CRACKING GODS PRESENT:

1. Run the original LaunchGTAIV.exe to pass the release date check, be connected to internet
2. Now LaunchGTAIV.exe changes to smaller size
3. dissaalow internet access to LaunchGTAIV.exe, GTAIV.exe and RGSC.exe (rockastar games social club app)
4. copy the cracked paul.dll into game root folder
5. run LaunchGTAIV.exe again
6. now Social club launches asking u to sign in
7. start social club in offline mode
8. the game launches
http://www.mediafire.com/?jw9vgyk4zm3
http://rapidshare.com/files/169979163/c.rar