Filmovi - preporuke

C.A_R.I.A.

bad_biology_mb02.jpg

www.imdb.com/title/tt0974977

Driven by biological excess, a young man and woman search for sexual fulfillment, unaware of each other's existence. Unfortunately, they eventually meet, and the bonding of these two very unusual human beings ends in an explosive and ultimately over-the-top sexual experience, resulting in a truly godawful love story

dvd rip torrent: http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4765519/Bad_Biology_2008_DVDRip_XviD-NoRar_

bad_biology_mb02.jpg

www.imdb.com/title/tt0974977

Driven by biological excess, a young man and woman search for sexual fulfillment, unaware of each other's existence. Unfortunately, they eventually meet, and the bonding of these two very unusual human beings ends in an explosive and ultimately over-the-top sexual experience, resulting in a truly godawful love story

dvd rip torrent: http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4765519/Bad_Biology_2008_DVDRip_XviD-NoRar_

classick :D

/

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi34800409/

buddhas_palm.jpg

Buddha's Palm

Fantasticni Kung-Fu film

Pogledajte ovu bebicu dole i necete se pokajati!!!!

I ovo je jedan od najjacih Kung-Fu filmova koje sam gledao:

King of Beggars is a 1992 Hong Kong martial arts comedy film directed by Gordon Chan and David Lam, starring Stephen Chow, Cheung Man and Ng Man Tat.

Kingofbeggars.jpg

Set during the late Qing Dynasty, the film features a fictionalized biography of So Chan, one of the Ten Tigers of Canton, who is popularly known as "Beggar So".

So Chan (Stephen Chow) is the spoiled son of the wealthy General So (Ng Man Tat) in Canton. Though lazy and illiterate, So Chan excels at martial arts. While attending a brothel, So Chan falls in love with Yu-Shang (Sharla Cheung), a prostitute who dares to treat him rudely. He competes for Yu-Shang's services with Chiu (Norman Tsui), a powerful magician and imperial official. By outbidding the magician, So Chan inadvertently foils Yu Shang's attempt to assassinate Chiu for killing her father. In order to get rid of So Chan, Yu-Shang agrees to marry him if he can become the most powerful martial artist in China.

To win Yu-Shang's hand, So Chan enters the trials to become China's Scholar of Martial Arts. His father helps him cheat his way through the written exam, while So Chan's martial arts expertise carries him through the physical tests. Just before the Emperor grants him the position, however, Chiu reveals that So Chan is illiterate, proving that he cheated in the written exam. The outraged Emperor decrees that So Chan and his father be stripped of their possessions and remain beggars for the rest of their lives.

So Chan does not adapt well to his new life as a beggar. Chiu encounters him on the street and breaks his legs, preventing So Chan from using his martial arts. After his father signs them up for the Beggars' Sect, So Chan is humiliated to find himself reunited with Yu-Shang, whose family runs the Sect. He spends most of his time sleeping in seclusion, but does learn to read and write. Sun, a wise and elderly beggar, attempts to cheer him up and teaches him "Sleeping Arhat Kung Fu", which allows him to fight while asleep. When Chiu kidnaps Yu-Shang, So Chan is seized by a new purpose and cons the Beggar's Sect into electing him their new King of Beggars. Using his improved literacy, he reads the Sect's ancient martial arts manual and learns seventeen of the "Eighteen Dragon Subduing Palms", though the final palm eludes him.

Chiu puts Yu-Shang into a magical trance and attempts to use her as a puppet to assassinate the Emperor. So Chan leads his beggar army across the Great Wall to rescue her. The beggars engage Chiu's rebel army while So Chan rescues Yu-Shang just in the nick of time. Before Chiu can kill the Emperor himself, So Chan engages him in a martial arts duel. So Chan uses his sleeping style and all seventeen palm attacks, but they prove insufficient. When Chui summons a magic wind, So Chan realizes that the beggars' manual forms a flipbook that animates the secret eighteenth stance from parts of the other seventeen. So Chan uses the eighteenth palm to destroy Chiu and save the Emperor.

So Chan has fulfilled his promise to become the most powerful martial artist in China, and Yu-Shang agrees to marry him. When the Emperor asks him to name his reward, So Chan chooses to remain the King of Beggars. The Emperor worries about leaving So Chan with so much power over the people, but So Chan reminds him that as long as the Emperor provides for his people, there will not be enough beggars under So Chan's influence to pose a threat. Years later, So Chan and Yu-Shang support their large family by using an imperial seal to force rich people to give him money.

Edited by HEFEST

Slazem se!!! Jedan od najboljih spanskih filmova koji cak ima i cool naziv.

Ali pod obavezno pogledajte i King of beggars koji sam gore naveo. Cista uzivancija u stilu najboljih dana Dzekija Cena. Zdrav i dobar humor koji se retko vidja!!!

Ma nisi ti gledao ovaj film. Nema on nikakve veze sa Drunken Master-om sem slicnog smisla za humor. Ovo je film za sebe u kojem ima mistike, fantazije i romantike. Znaci savrsen i dozvolicu sebi da kazem bolji od Drunken Mastera uz svo duzno postovanje prema Dzekiju kralju.

Ovaj film je produkt egoisticnih Jevreja koji su hteli da pokazu svetu da su i oni opasni , da su i oni ubijali nemce iako je nemacka pokosila samo 6 000 000 Jevreja.

Ovaj film necu gledati iz principa.

Sigurno je Tarantino radio 10 godina na scenariju da pokaze kako su zajebani Jevreji :rolleyes: Inglorious Basterds je lagano film godine. Pravi omaz filmu!