Fates Warning

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Pre će novi Threshold nego FW. Umrtvili su se što se tiče muzike, ali potpuno. Žal. :no:

Šta je ono bilo poslednje, 2004 FWX?...

Ma nisam sad pao u neku nostalgiju nego rekli ljudi da će da rade na novom albumu ove godine a nigd ništa na internetsima o tome... :smile:

sa Zonderovog face-a

Mark Zonder More importantly I have decided to put together a full out prog-metal band with some great players. Yes, I said prog........Time to get back to this world. Putting songs together at present, but I can tell you it is like playing a drum solo from start to finish.. Alot of playing, but still keeping strong vocals and chorus. More to come.

Edited by Control Freak

• 3 weeks later...

:)

Па де сте били све ове месеце

Пазте вако, нешто размишљам, која је вајда од тога да скупљају прашину на полици. Музику ионако само слушам у мп3 варијанти, до посла и назад. Јесам фан и све то, ал реално време цда полако пролази :)

Ако вам је мерак, продаћу вам их. Цена је ваљда коректна.

• 3 weeks later...

Progressive metallers FATES WARNING have announced the following European tour dates:

Feb. 10 - Turock - Essen, Germany

Feb. 11 - Het Bolwerk - Sneek, Holland

Feb. 12 - Bosuil - Weert, Holland

Feb. 13 - De Kelder - Amersfoort, Holland

FATES WARNING 2011 is:

Ray Alder (vocals)

Jim Matheos (guitar)

Frank Aresti (guitar)

Joey Vera (bass)

Bobby Jarzombek (drums)

The "Parallels" lineup of FATES WARNING played a number of shows in 2010 in support of the recently released special edition of the album, which was made available through Metal Blade Records. In addition to remastered audio, there is a second audio disc of live and demo material. The package also includes a DVD with nearly three hours of material, including a complete live show from the 1992 "Parallels" tour and a documentary on the making of "Parallels" which includes live, studio, and current day interview footage with all the band members, Terry Brown (producer) and Brian Slagel (CEO of Metal Blade Records).

InsideOut Music in 2005 released a FATES WARNING DVD entitled "Live In Athens". The DVD shot was on February 20, 2005 at Gagarin in Athens, Greece and was mixed by Bill Metoyer (SLAYER, FLOTSAM AND JETSAM).

FATES WARNING's latest CD, "X", was released in 2004 on Metal Blade Records. The follow-up to 2000's "Disconnected" was recorded at Carriage House studios in Stamford, Connecticut and features cover artwork by renowned record-cover artist Ioannis (DREAM THEATER, SEPULTURA, DEEP PURPLE, BLUE ÖYSTER CULT, YNGWIE MALMSTEEN, KING CRIMSON, BIOHAZARD, VOIVOD, UFO, OVERKILL).

• 3 weeks later...

FATES WARNING/OSI guitarist Jim Matheos and former FATES WARNING singer John Arch are currently working together on a new full-length album that will be released in late spring/early summer via Metal Blade Records. The band, called ARCH/MATHEOS, began tracking the drums on January 12 and will continue to record through mid-February with both John Arch and Jim Matheos producing the album. ARCH/MATHEOS features an all-star lineup including the talents of Joey Vera (ARMORED SAINT, ANTHRAX, FATES WARNING, SEVEN WITCHES) on bass, Bobby Jarzombek (HALFORD, FATES WARNING, SEBASTIAN BACH, RIOT) on drums, and Frank Aresti (FATES WARNING) on additional lead guitar.

• 4 months later...

imam insider info da je Matheos/Arch album gotov ali da metal blade nece da izda jos, mozda na jesen.

Isto sam cuo da je Metal Blade trazio da se izda pod imenom Fates Warning ali se Jim nije slozio, tako da sad traze ime za bend.

• 2 weeks later...

FATES WARNING/OSI guitarist Jim Matheos and former FATES WARNING singer John Arch are currently working together on a new full-length album, "Sympathetic Resonance", that will be released in North America on September 13 via Metal Blade Records. The band, called ARCH/MATHEOS, began tracking the drums on January 12 and continued to record through mid-February with both John Arch and Jim Matheos producing the album.

ARCH/MATHEOS features an all-star lineup, including the talents of Joey Vera (ARMORED SAINT, ANTHRAX, FATES WARNING, SEVEN WITCHES) on bass, Bobby Jarzombek (HALFORD, FATES WARNING, SEBASTIAN BACH, RIOT) on drums, and Frank Aresti (FATES WARNING) on additional lead guitar.

Comments Matheos: "I think John and I work really well together. There's a lot of mutual respect and trust in what we do. But we're also both very critical of ourselves, and each other. This can make for a long and sometimes tedious process. But ultimately it's one I enjoy because I think it brings out the best in both of us."

Adds Arch: "When I first heard some of the arrangements Jim had written and recorded, it took quite some time before I could wrap my mind around the odd time signatures and guitar work going on here. There are some long compositions, so putting anxiety and apprehension on the back burner it was time to dissect these numbers into digestible bits. After the lengthy process of lyrics and melodies, listening to the songs now, I can't imagine them any other way."

In terms of the lyrical content on "Sympathetic Resonance", John Arch notes that "the lyrics this time around are more in line with [Arch's 2003 solo EP] 'A Twist Of Fate' and not of the mystical nature of some past albums."

ARCH/MATHEOS recording lineup:

* John Arch (FATES WARNING) - Vocals

* Jim Matheos (FATES WARNING, OSI) - Guitar

* Joey Vera (ARMORED SAINT, ANTHRAX, FATES WARNING, SEVEN WITCHES) - Bass

* Bobby Jarzombek (HALFORD, FATES WARNING, SEBASTIAN BACH, RIOT) - Drums

* Frank Aresti (FATES WARNING) - Additional Lead Guitar