Iron Maiden

Black Knight

Kinta će ići na bendove koje do sada nijednom nisam video, luksuz bi bio uz sve to nekoga gledati po četvrti put.

Realno... Ma mene samo brine da ne udare neku neočekivano zajebanu set listu, ali nismo mi te sreće. :haha:

evo vam maiden na szigetu... http://www.sziget.hu/festival_english/programs

:rockdevil: Hteo sam da plachem kad sam prochitao da ce svirati na Szigetu 2010. :haha: Samo josh da objave zvanichno i eto me tamo! Propustio sam Sziget (Maidene i Iced Earth 2008.) zbog jebene vojske, ali ali ove godine je moj! :red: Samo sam josh Maidene mogao da pozhelim ovog leta. :lol:

Chini mi se da bi ova turneja mogla biti kaoona 2003. :bigblue:

Edited by Huszar

About the 2010 European festival setlist

Published: March 31, 2010

IRON MAIDEN have today issued an announcement regarding the European festival setlist

Seeing how the new album is expected to be released in late summer and following the North American tour, the The Final Frontier World Tour will continue to Europe for a few select major festival and stadium shows.

Following the late summer tour there will be a major European tour in spring of 2011, and that is why the band has decided to shorten the duration of their shows during the first European leg of the tour.

Says bassist and founder Steve Harris, "I'm sad to say that we're not getting any younger as the years go by and that the touring has had its toll on our bodies over the years so we decided to take it a bit easier and give the fans just a taste of our full show that's going to return to Europe in 2011."

Continues manager Rod Smallwood, "Like all bands at festivals, Maiden will also have to play a shorter set so that other bands could showcase themselves to the audience as well. We do realize that people don't come to these festivals only to see Maiden but also others, so we want to play fair. After all, the festival's not here because of Maiden, but the other way around."

For Iron Maiden Fan Club members, we will again be running a 'First To The Barrier' draw, where 60 lucky fans (plus a guest each) get the chance to enter the venues before the general public and grab themselves a prime viewing position right at the front by the stage barrier. Additionally, this tour will see the return of Iron MaidenTV on our website http://www.ironmaiden.com, which has regular footage for the live shows, touring, band interviews, insights into our crew and what they do and much, much more, along with exclusive photographs and anything else that helps our fans get a real insight into the dynamics of a big tour.

For additional Iron Maiden ticket and tour information, visit http://www.ironmaiden.com.

STA JE JEBENO OVO???

Daj, mani se iluzija:

Says bassist and founder Steve Harris, "I'm sad to say that we're not getting any younger as the years go by and that the touring has had its toll on our bodies over the years so we decided to take it a bit easier and give the fans just a taste of our full show that's going to return to Europe in 2011."

Sve je jasno.

Ja ovu vest nigde ne mogu da nadjem, moguce je da je Aprililili...

Ne mozhe aprililili 3. aprila. :haha:

Ali na zvanichnom sajtu ne vidim nishta.

Nabijem ih ja (Maidene), ce da sviraju sat vremena k'o na Ozzfestu. Ne znam shta se krije iza svega, ali sad ce da sviraju skraceni setlist, a na prolece redovni? Ma daaaj! :violent:

Nista, ocekivano, puni koncerti ce od sada vjerovatno imati nekih 13-14 pjesama max, cime ce se jos vise smanjiti mogucnost za bilo sta neocekivano, bice 4-5 novih pjesama i ono standardno Trooper, Wrathchild, Tnotb i to sve po redu, nesto ko u BG na Sajmu... Kabare Maiden for eternity.