Iron Maiden

Black Knight

Postojao je onaj jedan HD-quality snimak "Aces High", bas sa koncerta u Areni, snimano iz prvog reda nekom jakom opremom. To su snimili neki Hrvati cini mi se, jer znam da se tih dana taj snimak prvo pojavio na sajtu njihovog fan-cluba, ali sad ne mogu da ga nadjem na YT.

^ Nasao sam i ja ovaj, ali mislim da nije to taj snimak koji trazim. U stvari, mozda i jeste, ali sa dosta losijom rezolucijom, s obzirom da ima dosta zamucenosti i da se naziru pixeli.

Ako me sjecanje dobro sluzi, na ovom snimku koji trazim je slika bila skoro kristalno bistra.

• 3 weeks later...

Steve Harris will be taking his new solo/side project British Lion out on the road next month visiting fourteen countries and twenty four cities across Europe, starting in Portugal on Feb 21. For the first time ever, and as a major surprise to many, Iron Maiden’s bass player, founder member and leader will be taking temporary leave from his Maiden activities and heading out on a full European Club tour. (full schedule and details below)

Steve comments “I love touring and live shows and I’m very excited about touring with British Lion. It’s fantastic to get out there and once again experience the sheer vibrancy of small clubs with the fans right up front and in your face. I think the fans will enjoy that too. It’s exciting, going back to the roots, and it’s going to be fantastic. We are taking this to clubs all round Europe - a full club tour, with club shows at club prices, hot, sweaty and loud . We have no idea how many people will turn out to see us as it’s obviously very recent and very new, so we have kept the venues small with tickets priced accordingly as low as we reasonably could.

I’ve known all the guys in the band for ages and, besides being great musicians, they are also good friends, which is lucky because this has been an ongoing project for many years! They’ve had to be very patient with me as, of course, I’m so involved with Maiden I don’t really get a lot of free time to work on other stuff. So it’s great to finally have the opportunity to get out and do all these shows. The reaction to the album has been really good and I think it will sound great live. We’re all planning to have a lot of fun on this tour!”

British Lion is Steve’s debut CD outside Iron Maiden and was released by EMI in September 2012. Featured alongside Steve are Richard Taylor on vocals, David Hawkins on guitar and keys, Grahame Leslie on guitar, and Simon Dawson on drums. The 10 track album was mixed by Kevin Shirley [Maiden’s longstanding producer] and has been pronounced both “brilliant” and “a big hearted ferocious triumph” by the music press who also commented that although it’s stamped with Steve’s inimitable style, it’s also very different to Maiden, so fans will be in for a whole new experience seeing and hearing these new songs played live.

FEBRUARY 2013

THU 21 PORTUGAL PORTO HARD CLUB

SAT 23 SPAIN MADRID LA RIVIERA

SUN 24 SPAIN BARCELONA SALAMANDRA

TUE 26 SWITZERLAND ZURICH KOMPLEX

WED 27 ITALY MILAN LIVE CLUB

THUR 28 ITALY ROME ORION

MARCH 2013

SAT 02 GERMANY NUREMBURG ROCKFABRIK

SUN 03 GERMANY MUNICH BACKSTAGE HALLE

TUE 05 GERMANY STUTTGART LKA

THUR 07 AUSTRIA VIENNA ARENA

SAT 09 GERMANY COLOGNE LIVE MUSIC HALL

SUN 10 GERMANY BERLIN COLUMBIA CLUB

TUE 12 SWEDEN MALMO KB

WED 13 SWEDEN GOTHENBURG BREWHOUSE

THUR 14 NORWAY OSLO ROCKERFELLER

SAT 16 SWEDEN STOCKHOLM KLUBBEN

MON 18 FINLAND HELSINKI CIRKUS

FRI 22 HOLLAND AMSTERDAM MELKWEG

SAT 23 BELGIUM VOSSELAAR BIEBOB

SUN 24 FRANCE PARIS LA TRABENDO

TUE 26 ENGLAND O2 ACADEMY ISLINGTON, LONDON

WED 27 ENGLAND O2 ACADEMY 2, BIRMINGHAM

FRI 29 SCOTLAND GLASGOW GARAGE

SAT 30 ENGLAND MANCHESTER CLUB ACADEMY

www.steveharrisbritishlion.com

Austria it is,zagrevanje za turneju krece. :da:

• Upvote 2

???? Ova cela turneja ti je promocija tog najavljenog MAIDEN ENGLAND DVD-a i on ce sadrzati dokumentarac History 3,sta nije jasno povodom toga :D?Na jednom DVD-u ti je dokumentarac a na drugom Maiden England video u DVD formatu.

@MegaDave

Brate sta je lose u tome?Ostavljaju legacy za fanove da se uvek mogu podsetiti lepih trenutaka provedenih uz bend i njihovo stvaralastvo.Ne vidim nista lose u tome....

Steve Harris has revealed to the German magazine ROCK HARD that the band's "MAIDEN ENGLAND" concert video will be re-released in the first half of 2013, with the footage expanded to comprise the show's encores which were not included in the original VHS version of the set. According to information from bootlegs of the show the unreleased encore tracks are "Run To The Hills", "Running Free", and "Sancturary". More information will follow soon..

A odavde je rumour za datum izlaska:

http://cdon.se/search?category=1769&q=maiden+england&x=0&y=0

Edited by Lord Iffy Boatrace
  • Upvote 1