Iron Maiden

Black Knight

Guest RISE LORD VADER's guz

zato je 7th son najmističniji, po meni, trebalo je da se raspadnu posle njega, a ne da postanu ovakva money making machinery that makes me sick

18-July-2007 6:21 pm

Classic metalheads get ready to salivate as Judas Priest's K.K. Downing has told fans that he suspects a joint tour with Iron Maiden may be in the offing some time in the future. Just when? Who knows. Devil horns are flying just at the idea!

Being the good bloke that he is, K.K. takes time out of his busy life (mostly recording the new Priest album " Nostradamus") to answer fan questions via his website in a section brilliantly named "Ask K.K." In the latest installment aside from being hit up about going to some guy's gig, and talking about his idol Jimi Hendrix, K.K. was asked a couple questions by a fan with cruel parents named Igor. Now Igor started off with the usual kissing up and went on to ask a question about the band's videos that we won't even bother to repeat, but he did end with a great question about the possible teaming up of Judas Priest and Iron Maiden for a co-headlining tour. He asked "do you think Priest and Maiden would ever do a tour where each of you would play a full set? Both bands would play the same length of time and you could rotate who goes first and second. You could cap it off with all of you playing a duet from each band's catalogue. I could only imagine you with the Flying V and Janick Gers with his Strat together battling Eddie on stage during The Sentinel and The Evil that Men Do. Any possibility of this ever happening?"

To this K.K. responded: "As for playing with Maiden, I am sure that it is inevitable but when and where maybe only Nostradamus had the answer to that one". [hum, should we read more into that answer? Will it happen on the tour promoting that album? We can start rumors as easily as the next guy]

Au bogte jebo, ako ima bar 50% istine u ovome...ne znam kako bih preziveo...

18-July-2007 6:21 pm

Classic metalheads get ready to salivate as Judas Priest's K.K. Downing has told fans that he suspects a joint tour with Iron Maiden may be in the offing some time in the future. Just when? Who knows. Devil horns are flying just at the idea!

Being the good bloke that he is, K.K. takes time out of his busy life (mostly recording the new Priest album " Nostradamus") to answer fan questions via his website in a section brilliantly named "Ask K.K." In the latest installment aside from being hit up about going to some guy's gig, and talking about his idol Jimi Hendrix, K.K. was asked a couple questions by a fan with cruel parents named Igor. Now Igor started off with the usual kissing up and went on to ask a question about the band's videos that we won't even bother to repeat, but he did end with a great question about the possible teaming up of Judas Priest and Iron Maiden for a co-headlining tour. He asked "do you think Priest and Maiden would ever do a tour where each of you would play a full set? Both bands would play the same length of time and you could rotate who goes first and second. You could cap it off with all of you playing a duet from each band's catalogue. I could only imagine you with the Flying V and Janick Gers with his Strat together battling Eddie on stage during The Sentinel and The Evil that Men Do. Any possibility of this ever happening?"

To this K.K. responded: "As for playing with Maiden, I am sure that it is inevitable but when and where maybe only Nostradamus had the answer to that one". [hum, should we read more into that answer? Will it happen on the tour promoting that album? We can start rumors as easily as the next guy]

Au bogte jebo, ako ima bar 50% istine u ovome...ne znam kako bih preziveo...

/balavim

ako se ovo bude ostvarilo,aaaaaaaaaa udri me metalnom sipkom u glavu

Pa da sve je to lepo ali koje su sanse da ta dva benda naprave kocert kod nas?Jos zajedno.Relano gledamo.Iako se ovo desi bas kao sto neko reci moracem oda idemo preko da bi gledali.A kad ce Judasi da izdaju taj Nostraadamus Boga pitaj...Mozda 2008 pa onda da ocekujemo da da ce ta turneja da bude za nekih 2 godine....

Ma Maiden i Judas nikad nece svirati zajedno,mozda odrade samo neki festival i to je to,cela tour nema sanse!Ne bih ni voleo da gledam onog gay-a Halforda pre svog najboljeg benda,verovatno bi mi samo podigao tenziju!

Ja se nadam da si bio pod nekim narkoticima kada si ovo pisao...

Edited by enclave

Postujem Judase ali nikako ne mogu da svarim njihovu muziku,Halford jeste odlican vokal,jedan od najboljih,vise mi se svidja njegov solo nego Judas Priest!NIKAKO nisam mogao da se nadjem u njihovom radu,pokusavao sam nekoliko puta ali nista!

Edited by BruceBruce