Iron Maiden

Black Knight

Ne govori to, covece! :D Ovde se ljudi uvrede kad im kazes da slusaju metal :haha:

Hahah nedostajalo je malo humora na temi :pivopije:

+1

Uhhh kad bi ubacili jos i Starblind na second leg turneji naravno pod uslovom da zadrze sve ove sto sviraju na 1st leg :D,to bi bio bas dobar pos'o.

• Downvote 1

Mogu oni da odsviraju sta god hoces i kad god hoces , ali oni efekti , koreografija , ovo ono im je bitno , mada ne bi trebalo biti po meni . Najvise volim bendove koji kad neko iz publike skandira tu i tu stvar sviraju . Maiden je ipak s druge strane institucija slidjalo se nekome to ili ne i oni se ocigledno ponasaju u skladu sa tim .

Ispravka , Maiden je debilska muzika bolje terce bih izvukao iz mog tukija , katastrofalan zvuk na oba koncerta , nadrkani Bruce i pijani Dave , mediokriteti sedite - 1 !!!

Posle Brave new worlda sve smrdi zestoko , Sreta vam je i otac i majka , aj sad mrs !

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Former Iron Maiden singer Paul Di'Anno is facing a prison sentence after pleading guilty to benefit fraud.

The singer, real name Paul Andrews, admitted eight counts of benefit fraud and fraudulently claiming over £45,000 at Salisbury Crown Court last Thursday (February 10).

Andrews, who left Iron Maiden in 1981, claimed incapacity benefit after telling authorities he'd suffered nerve damage to his back and was unable to work.

According to the Daily Mail, Honorary Recorder Judge Andrew Barnett, who presided over the hearing, said the singer should expect a prison sentence.

In his summation of the case Barnett said: "You have got the sense and courage to plead guilty to these matters, but you have to understand that they are very serious. Although all sentence options will be open, you should prepare yourself for a prison sentence - and an immediate one at that."

Andrews was charged with the offences after investigators at the Department of Work and Pensions received an anonymous tip-off that claimed he was still singing. They reviewed online footage and saw videos of him on stage as recently as 2006, despite the fact he had started claiming incapacity benefit in 2002.

He will be sentenced on March 11.

How do you stop yourselves from getting bored playing the same songs night after night? We change the set a lot, actually! A couple of years ago, we only played the brand new album then. Then later on, we did an early set with songs from the early 80s. But there are a couple of songs which – people would lynch us if we didn’t play so we have to play those. We try to keep it interesting for ourselves and for the people coming to watch us. We’re not a parody band. We don’t just play the old stuff. We’re always trying to push the boundaries.

http://blogs.todayonline.com/poparazzi/2011/02/14/unexpurgated-the-interview-with-iron-maidens-janick-gers/#more-3641

onda za sve hardkor fanove treba da izvedu hardkor epic setlist turneju:

invaders

where eagles dare

phantom

children of the damned

7th son

prophecy

back in the village

prodigal son

purgatory

rime

genghis khan

alexander

i na bis:

strange world

childhood's end

only the good die young

i da se pokoljemo :)

onda za sve hardkor fanove treba da izvedu hardkor epic setlist turneju:

invaders

where eagles dare

phantom

children of the damned

7th son

prophecy

back in the village

prodigal son

purgatory

rime

genghis khan

alexander

i na bis:

strange world

childhood's end

only the good die young

i da se pokoljemo :)

Ove boldovane zamenis sa To Tame A Land, Flash Of The Blade, Infinite Dreams i The Loneliness Of The Long Distance Runner i super :rockdevil:

Treba mi pjesma "Wasting Love", ali verzija sa istoimenog singla u trajanju 4:55, dakle ne ona albumska od 5:50, nego kraca verzija od 4:55. Ako neko ima link ili ako je neko voljan da uploaduje, neka stavi link. Zahvaljujem unaprijed. :)

Treba mi pjesma "Wasting Love", ali verzija sa istoimenog singla u trajanju 4:55, dakle ne ona albumska od 5:50, nego kraca verzija od 4:55. Ako neko ima link ili ako je neko voljan da uploaduje, neka stavi link. Zahvaljujem unaprijed. :)

Evo uploadovao sam ti: http://www.multiupload.com/FD87NH95QO

P.S. Ako ti treba jos neki Maiden B-side, posalji PM, imam maltene sve verzije svih singlova.