Iron Maiden

Black Knight

Naravno da ima veze! Ako dobro prodje (a hoce), naravno da ce zapoceti rad na novom. I ja bih. Prosto.

Ja lepo rekoh StarbreakeR mudar covek, a neko morao da mi lupi kontru. Eto vam sad! icon_twisted.gif

Sigurno ce biti jedan studijski album i jedan live!Moraju nesto kinte da zarade,pa makara i to samo sa 2 albuma!U savako slucaju pregazice heavy metal scenu!

tenk.gif

Nared Maideni u napad icon_rockdevil.gif

da ali malo da te isparavim...Maideni jesu Heavy scena(BILI I BICE)

a ovo o menjanju pravca...sumnjam nisu oni 'tallica

da ali malo da te isparavim...Maideni jesu Heavy scena(BILI I BICE)

a ovo o menjanju pravca...sumnjam nisu oni 'tallica

nisam taj izraz mislio kao da menjaju vrstu metal muzike,vec kao dugo i zeljno ocekivani come-back!!!Vracaju se u velikom stilu i gaze sve ostale heavy metal sastave! icon_twisted.gif

Edited by IC666

Pa i ja se nadam da im nece biti posledinji...Ali price su da im je ovo poslednji studijski,jos jedna LIVE verzija albuma,1 turneja i penzija!

Ja mogu samo da se nadam da nece u penzuju...Mozda se Adrian Smith vrati u Psyho Motel...sve je moguce!

eat this

Benjamin Breeg was born in London on September 3rd, 1939.

After the deaths of his parents in a house fire in September, 1947, Breeg was sent to an orphanage in the East End. The cause of the fatal fire, to this day, remains unexplained. Breeg himself was present in the house at the time but escaped unharmed.

He was a bright child but very solitary, prompting one of his carers at the orphanage to state: "He has the demeanour of a child who seems to bear more weight upon his shoulders than any person should. What goes on behind his eyes makes one wonder what's troubling him." As well as his academic interests, Breeg also became interested in The Bible and expressed a desire to join the clergy.

Breeg was fostered by three families between 1947 and 1950 but each time, he was returned to the orphanage, unable to settle in any of the new homes that had offered to raise him.It was on his tenth birthday in 1949, that he began to experience nightmares that he himself later described as "the most vile and tortuous I have ever endured." Despite this, he went on to develop incredible talent as an artist and produced a large number of drawings, sketches and paintings. However, none of these survive and are believed to have been destroyed by Breeg himself. To this day, no one knows why. The subjects of these paintings, however, supposedly caused great consternation and distress among those who Breeg allowed to view them.

The verdict of one close friend who saw some of Breeg's work is as follows: "He says he paints what he sees. If this is true, I can only thank God I have no window into his mind."

Breeg's first job on leaving the orphanage, in 1954, was at a local Undertakers, where he was given the task of engraving headstones. His interest in the Bible had by now turned into what a colleague deemed to be "obsessive". He lived alone and little is known about his life between 1955 and 1959 other than that his interest in joining the clergy diminished. His obsession with the Bible, however, did not.

Breeg travelled widely between 1960 and 1970, visiting many different countries. Living for two years in Haiti before travelling to Eastern Europe where he lived between 1966 and 1969. He was forced to flee from Romania in 1969 following local Police investigations. He returned to England in March 1971. Upon his return, he was offered a position with the International Institute of Paranormal Investigation which he accepted.

Breeg wrote four books between 1971 and 1977. None of these, as far as can be ascertained, remain in print. All, however, concern the sights and cultures Breeg experienced while travelling. The emphasis in all four volumes is on the Occult practices of the countries visited.

Benjamin Breeg disappeared from his home on June 18th, 1978. All efforts to locate him proved unsuccessful.

and that !!!! icon_rockdevil.gif

"With the help of Kevin's comment that the band was working on the songs in the order they appear on the album, as well as the comments that reffer to a specifically numbered track, I have went through the 7 diaries and compiled the data in a way that gives a pretty good summary of all that has been revealed and helps broaden our early perceptions about the album... Enjoy!

1. Different Worlds (Smith/Harris) 4.17

- The album opener, and rocker single, Guitar melodies by all 3 on this song… “sing-a-long tunes that only 'Arry can write”. Features a terrific solo from Adrian and is fairly compact, along the lines of recent rockers. “As tough as it gets on radio”.

2. These Colours Don't Run (Smith/Harris/Dickinson) 6.52

-well grounded groover, guitar melodies by all 3 on this song… a great durgy track with an evil 7/8 groove. Again, a sing-a-long tune. a tour-de-force, with a quiet intro, really great chorus, some proggy staccato riffing, a sing-along guitar melody section, and again two phenomenal solos, one from Davey (with a Celtic vibe apparently) and one from Adrian, which almost sounds like a fusion solo - a la John McLaughlin. Kevin VS Steve: we did have a loud and heated argument about a guitar harmony (it wasn't a debate) - he insists he's right, but I know I am… ....but most importantly the harmonies came out AMAZING, and I know I'm right! (the argument might belong to song #1, it isn’t clear)

3. Brighter Than a Thousand Suns (Smith/Harris/Dickinson) 8.44

“Adrian did one of his note-perfect precision solos and Davey rolled out some of his fluid and flighty solos”

4. The Pilgrim (Gers/Harris) 5.07

No info

5. The Longest Day (Smith/Harris/Dickinson) 7.48

-Steve is singing some backing vocals and plays some keyboards on this one… Adrian sings a backing vocal along with Steve

6. Out Of the Shadows (Dickinson/Harris) 5.36

Bruce song. Adrian plays acoustic guitar track over this one. “Could conceivably get a few spins on the radio”.

7. The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg (Murray/Harris) 7.21

Steve writes the melodies and Bruce writes lyrics to fit the meter

8. For The Greater Good of God (Harris) 9.24

Steve writes the melodies and Bruce writes lyrics to fit the meter.

It's almost 10 minutes long and sounds huge and very cinematic.

9. Lord Of Light (Smith/Harris/Dickinson) 7.23

Killer Adrian solo on this one, sounding a little like Trevor Rabin meets Pat Thrall - with an octave divider, finished off with some kinda theramin sounding histrionics, over the solo section reserved for Janick.

0. The Legacy (Gers/Harris) 9.20

It is about a famous eccentric and novelist “The Rime Of Billy Bunter” working title. Janick does some gorgeous harmonics on the quiet section (Billy Bunter might be the song #9 too, it isn’t clear). Vocal track is so high, only dogs can hear it. Jan overdubbed guitars on this one. It's a song that he has written a lot of the music for, and has demo'd it with a very straight drum machine program, and not at all like the skip and galloping that Nicko and 'Arry have played on the track - and so we had to find the middle ground between the versions, which is ultimately how Iron Maiden sound! There are also layers of acoustic guitars - 6 and 12 strings - lead solo by Janick and a few keyboard washes."

Edited by Soul