Slayer

Karlo SE

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ne seri. Sve se cuje OK, sem gitara, koje zvuce malo mutnije. Bubnjevi su VRH odradjeni!!

pa nisu bash mutnije, samo su malo "zdravije", ako kontash shta ocu da ti kazhem...prirodniji je zvuk gitara, dok je na Diabolusu i god hates us mnogo nabudzen(proshle su verovatno kroz milijardu konfiguracija rack-ova,pojachala, pedala, eq-a...) a ovo vishe zvuchi ko da su samo zaboli kabl u matorog marshala i cepaj....obe varijante imaju svoju draz naravno, samo je pitanje ukusa

Edited by Hungry Wolf

I to sto kazete da vuce na nu a i ja volim da cujem jasno sta bend svira, pa jbt oni mogu u koji hoce studio da odu i ovakva shit produkcija je neoprostiva upravo zbog toga, ai sama pesma ne nudi nista novo

Workers who showed up at the historic Catholic seminary about 7 a.m. were stunned to see the crosses spray-painted in black on two columns in front of the main entrance. When they moved closer, they saw 6s on each of three steps leading up to the landing, where the words "REIGN IN BLOOD" were painted in thick, black lines. "Reign in Blood" is the name of the 1986 album by the band SLAYER, whose "National Day of Slayer" was Tuesday.

And right in front of the doors, at just about the spot where Pope John Paul II stood and waved to adoring crowds on Oct. 6, 1995, was painted a large pentagram, often associated in pop culture with the devil.

"I think anyone who promotes the prince of darkness is very misled, very ignorant, very wrong," said Monsignor Peter Finn, the seminary's rector. "I feel sad, sad and disappointed."

Full-length, American Recordings

June 25th, 2006

"It's fast, heavy — maybe faster than anything we've done before. It's going to

be brutal. It's what everyone expects from a Slayer record." (Tom Araya)

"People won’t be disappointed. We’re not going to come out with something

completely different." (Tom Araya)

1. Cult

2. Consfearacy

3. Flesh Storm

4. Jihad

5. Eyes of the Insane

6. Black Serenade

7. Supremist

8. Skeleton Christ

9. Catatonic

10. Final Six

11. Catalyst

icon_rockdevil.gif

I to sto kazete da vuce na nu a i ja volim da cujem jasno sta bend svira, pa jbt oni mogu u koji hoce studio da odu i ovakva shit produkcija je neoprostiva upravo zbog toga, ai sama pesma  ne nudi nista novo

wallbash.gif

sto ima glupih ljudi, pa to nije normalno

wallbash.gif

pa jbt naravno da ce na sajtu da stave neki shit sa bitrateom od 32

ako oces da cujes NEshit verziju kupi EP pa ga preslusaj

An informed source has told BLABBERMOUTH.NET that the projected release date of the new SLAYER album has been pushed back to August 8 from the previously announced July 25. When contacted by BLABBERMOUTH.NET, a representative for SLAYER's management would not confirm the report, stating only that the release date is "uncertain" as of today, June 8.

Pa da lože glupavu i zaluđenu bagru - fanove...

Sve prisutne ovde su očigledno baš navadili mhihi.gif

Kad izađe album kupiću ga, do tad slušam Show no mercy po ko zna koji put i... ne mogu reći da mi smeta musik20.gif

Pa da lože glupavu i zaluđenu bagru - fanove...

Sve prisutne ovde su očigledno baš navadili mhihi.gif

Kad izađe album kupiću ga, do tad slušam Show no mercy po ko zna koji put i... ne mogu reći da mi smeta musik20.gif

Ja cu da slusam Reign in blood. Mislim da ne postoji bolji album na ovoj planeti.

Ja ga ionako slavim icon_mrgreen.gif

BTW ova pesma nije losha..smara posle par slushanja..ali i uliva nadu.

Prvo da reknem da i ja slavim doticni datum icon_smile.gif

A sto se tice nade...Rekao sam ja ono o Disciple i slusanju celog GHUA...ovo nista ne znaci,cekam album

It's Official: SLAYER To Release 'Christ Illusion' In August

SLAYER have set "Christ Illusion" as the title of their new album, due on August 8, 2006 via American Recordings/Warner Bros. Records (NOTE: The release date change was first reported by BLABBERMOUTH.NET yesterday).

"Christ Illusion" is SLAYER's first new studio album since 2001, and the first recorded by the band's original line-up — Kerry King (guitars); Tom Araya (bass, vocals); Jeff Hanneman (guitars); Dave Lombardo (drums) — since 1990's "Seasons In The Abyss". "Christ Illusion" was produced by Josh Abraham and executive produced by Rick Rubin.

"Christ Illusion" deals with familiar SLAYER themes — god, religion, hate, and war. Songtitles set to appear on the CD include:

01. Flesh Storm

02. Catalyst

03. Eyes of the Insane

04. Jihad

05. Skeleton Christ

06. Consfearacy

07. Black Serenade

08. Catatonic

09. Cult

10. Supremist

Says Araya, "No one is going to be disappointed, it's going to blow everybody away. It's fast, heavy, and maybe faster than anything we've done before."

"It's a good mix of fast, brutal music and slower moodier stuff, it's pretty intense," added King. "It sounds like a damn SLAYER record."