Watain

Grobodan

http://www.antihumanism.com/2010/06/scooby-doo-and-the-watain-mystery/

Scooby Doo and the Watain Mystery

erik-watain.jpg

Scooby and the gang were taking vacation in Sweden. As usual, Scooby and Shaggy had wandered off by themselves and were about to get into some spooky trouble at the local recording studio!

“Say Scoobs, why’s that freaky dude over there like staring at us like that?”

“Rhy ron’t row Rhaggy!”

“Zoiks! He’s coming over!”

Scooby shook nervously all over as a creepy looking midget with long, badly dyed, greasy hair approached the two friends.

“What are you two doing here?” he said in a high pitched and rather gay voice.

Laughing in that rather irritating way that he does, Shaggy scratched his head as he replied, “Like, I don’t know, we just got like lost I guess, we’ll be on our way! Sorry!”

“Rhat’s right! Rorry!”

“Wait a minute. If you want you can come in and watch us playing one of our new songs. You see, my name’s Erik and I play in a really happening black metal group called Watain. In fact, it’s the most evil and blasphemous band ever!”

Scooby placed his paws over his eyes as Erik bustled the two chums into the recording studio. Inside, a fat man was sweating behind the mixing desk and was pale with fright.

“W-who are th-these g-g-guys Erik?” he said in a terrified voice.

“Just some… aquaintances of mine” he said with an evil cackle, “they’ve come to listen to our latest black metal record! Bwa hahaha! It’s the most evil and darkest and sataniest album ever recorded! It’s going to destroy the whole world! Hahahaha!!!!”

As Scooby and Shaggy watched, Erik ordered the fearful record producer to play back one of the songs off their latest album “Lawless Darkness”.

“Rhaggy! Ro romething!” Scooby howled in terror.

“Like, I don’t know what to do old buddy! We’re like, doomed!”

Suddenly the music began to play at deafening volume. Scooby and Shaggy cowered, then slowly uncovered their eyes and looked at each other in bewilderment.

“Rhaggy, rhat’s rappening?”

“I don’t know Scoobs, this music like, totally sucks! It’s just lame rock/heavy metal music with harsh vocals. It sounds like a Judas Priest tribute act performed by a bunch of like, Down’s Syndrome children or something.”

Erik angrily slammed his little fists on the mixing desk and tried to run out the door, but tripping over his ego, he fell flat on his face and was held down by several police officers who appeared out of nowhere.

“Well done you two” said one of the senior officers, “we’ve been watching this little villain for a while now. If you hadn’t stopped him, this crap would be all over MTV by now.”

One of the police officers grabbed Erik’s head and pulled upwards. His face stretched until his face came off altogether.

“Zoiks! Scoobs! It’s like, Blacky Lawless out of WASP!”

“That’s right! I used the kvlty trappings of underground black metal to pass off terrible music on moronic people who don’t know any better. And I would have got away with it too, if it wasn’t for you pesky kids.”

“Like, what’ll happen to him now chief?” Shaggy asked the senior officer as Blacky was led away.

“Don’t you kids worry, we’re going to take him out to the woods and shoot him in the back of the neck.”

“Well Scoobs, I guess that’s what you get for being a Lawless Blacky (Darkness)! Ha ha! I don’t know, make your own lame ending joke up.”

“Scooby dooby dooooo!”

:haha: :haha: :haha:

• Upvote 2

Novi intervju: http://community2.metalreview.com/blogs/editorials/archive/2010/06/07/watain.aspx

"On the 8th of June we will release the Lawless Darkness. And, I would like to encourage all Watain supporters and all people who still have their heart and soul bleeding for black metal as a real art form – to celebrate this day of Lawless Darkness by committing any act – any lawless act, any act of free will. Anything you have been going around thinking: ‘Fuck! I would like to stab that motherfucker!’ or ‘Fuck! I’d like to burn that ugly fucking church down!' These things..that would be a good day to do them on."

:lol:

Bio neko na Watain merch sajtu?

Remember that wearing Watain merchandise means showing your support towards a divine form of art that has been and will always be rightfully feared and hated by humanity. It is a sign of loyalty or belonging to the hungry ones, the fearless and feared, the enemies of the world as we know it. Support the War!

2411239-rescaledpic-300x214.jpg

2411238-rescaledpic-300x214.jpg

Sad je već jasno da je Watain ekstremnija verzija Dimmu Borgira.

Inače, ja sam popustljiviji od većine vas prema albumu - smatram da je izdanje OK gledano samo po sebi, ali imajući u vidu standarde postavljene ipak se može smatrati kao podbačaj.

Ali recimo sa mog lasta:

Death's Cold Dark 12

Waters of Ain 3

Teško je dogurati do kraja :lol:

I kod mene slicno:

Malfeitor 9

Death's Cold Dark 9

Reaping Death 7

Four Thrones 4

Wolves Curse 4

Lawless Darkness 3

Total Funeral 3

Hymn to Qayin 3

Kiss of Death 3

Waters of Ain 3

Chains of Death (Death SS cover) 2

Tendencija opadanja je vise nego jasna. :lol:

Naporan mi je album jako mada je neporecivo da poseduje kvalitet, ali da je za makar 25% kraci...

Edited by Talvi