Nightwish

Meni su prva tri albuma vrh. CC je solidan, ali slabiji od prethodnih, komercijalniji, previse dueta... Once najlosiji, DPP mi jednostavno nije usao u uho, uopste mi nije legao, ne svidja mi se Anette-ina boja glasa nekako, nemam nista protiv nje btw, dobro ona peva te pesme, al' sta znam, vise sam slusao instrumentalnu verziju albuma... Videcemo kakav ce biti sledeci album...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ne poredite vi ta dva, poredite ovo:

dark_passion_play.jpg

i ovo:

nightwish-once.jpg

Od kako je DPP izasao zelim da ga cujem sa Tarjom, mislim da bi bio savrsen.

Tek sad sam odslušao ovaj Wishmaster klip. Kako je skrnavila, život joj jebem. :haha:

Imam ja neki koncert iz Sidneja, oratk mi narezao pre Exita, cisto da ne bacim pare. Vecno cu mu biti zahvalna. :da:

U sustini, ide mi na zivce sto Anet sve pesme koje ne moze da otpeva improvizuje na isti nacin. Postanu monotone.

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Meni su prva tri albuma vrh. CC je solidan, ali slabiji od prethodnih, komercijalniji, previse dueta... Once najlosiji, DPP mi jednostavno nije usao u uho, uopste mi nije legao, ne svidja mi se Anette-ina boja glasa nekako, nemam nista protiv nje btw, dobro ona peva te pesme, al' sta znam, vise sam slusao instrumentalnu verziju albuma... Videcemo kakav ce biti sledeci album...

apsolutno identicno kod mene, i za albume, i za Anett i za ovo da sam vise slusao instrumentalnu verziju poslednjeg.

• Upvote 1

In a terrible home accident last Thursday, Nightwish singer Anette Olzon has tripped over a toy lying on the floor and broke a few ribs in the fall.

Here's the full story: "I sat with Nemo (her second son) in my lap at our dinner table and was gonna stand up and go to the couch and leave him over to Johan (that's Pain bassist Johan Husgafvel for you).

When I stand up, one of Nemo's toys are lying on the floor and I don't look down but just start to walk and whip! I slide on this wooden toy box and falls with my legs straight up and my whole body hits the floor so hard. To keep Nemo safe I hold him up and try to take the fall all by myself. When I fall down I fall on this wooden toy box straight on the side on my ribs. I loose all air and the pain and the sound when I hit the box was horrible. I screamed for so long and it was the worst pain ever felt.

Nemo luckily just scratched his head agains our couch so he got a burn-mark and he held his head up so great that it never fell down hard. His back and legs and himselves were just fine.

I took painkillers and tried to function normally but the pain got bigger and bigger, and I got a fever so after 2,5 hours I called to the emergency who told me to get in there. And already when the doctor saw my ribs she knew it was broken. There´s nothing to do to broken ribs, just painkillers and resting. So now I am lying here with strong pills and can't do anything. Life surely sucks at this time. Pain is horrible and I just hope I soon can get better from that."

• 1 month later...