Nightwish

Fanto, o kome ti to ?

Jel to Vlado ?

aha..podneo je prijavu prosle godine..tj. fax u njegovo ime ali ga odbili...

mada ce ici na spec. u francusku..

Uostalom, te priče "moj ortak" mi malo idu na nerve. Gde su onda svi ti "ortaci" na sceni?

ma on ne slusa metal i ne interesuje ga da svira u nekom bendu...

Tuomi nikad nije ni privirio na Sibelius! Od muzichkih shkola ima samo jedan zavrsheni koledz, na nivou srednje muzichke, a i svirao je u shkolskom bendu. Tarja je studirala duhovnu muziku na Sibeliusu u periodu 1995-1998 pre nego shto se prebacila u Karlsrue 2001.

crap..starim..nekad mi se takva greska ne bi mogla dogoditi..

Musical background: I started playing piano when I was eight. At the age of nine I started playing clarinet and to study music theory in college of music from where I also got a diploma. I’ve played saxophone in a jazz band and a clarinet in a brass band. Keyboards have been my instrument since the age of 16 and I have played in various bands, for example Nattvindens Gråt

izaso (danas) The Siren single...

THE SIREN (2005)

Spinefarm Records:

1. The Siren (edit)

2. The Siren (album version)

3. The Siren (live)

4. Kuolema tekee taiteilijan (live)

Nuclear Blast:

1. The Siren (edit)

2. The Siren (album version)

3. The Siren (live)

4. Symphony Of Destruction (live)

5. Kuolema Tekee Taiteilijan (live)

user posted image

cemu sve to???

malo NW vesti.......

NIGHTWISH and APOCALYPTICA will reportedly perform during the opening ceremony for the IAAF (International Association of Athletics Federations) World Championships in Athletics on August 6 at the Olympic Stadium in Helsinki, Finland. The Championships, which are scheduled to take place between August 6 and August 14, are expected to be televised in 180 countries, including the PAX national television network and Comcast Regional Sports Network (RSN) in the U.S.

In other NIGHTWISH-related news, all 11,000 tickets for the band's special October 21, 2005 concert at the Hartwall Arena in Helsinki were sold out in less than an hour after they went on sale Monday morning (July 25).

The Hartwall Arena show will be NIGHTWISH's last before they take a lengthy break, estimated to last for at least 18 months, during which they will compose and record the follow-up to their highly successful "Once" album.

NIGHTWISH will be filming the Helsinki show for future release as a full-length DVD. The director will be Antti Jokinen, who has previously worked with the group on the "Nemo" clip. The show will be recorded with 20 cameras, which is unheard of in Finland. But then again, not many bands have sold 2.5 million records and are able to present a spectacle featuring such an arsenal of sound, light, visuals and pyro effects.

Telcontar

Group: Članovi

Teli - svaka cast na ostavci....

imas pivo od mene....

btw. imas 6000 postova icon_biggrin.gif

DVD - ufff..trudicu se da uzmem original..

ali videcemo..polako...

EOI sam narucio 2 puta i vratio se sa grane....

onda sam kupio rezanca...