Ensiferum

Shelobina

Sto se vesti o ovom bendu tice, najnovija je da je klavijaturistkinja odlucila vise da ne svira...

Ensiferum parts ways with keyboardist Meiju EnhoCategoria: MusicEnsiferum has unfortunately suffered another member loss in the band as the band's long-time keyboard player Meiju Enho decided to leave the band. The band expresses their regret for her decision to depart the band, but despite the break-up the band will victoriously go on!You can read Meiju's words here:Dear friends,I've now reached the moment in my life when I need to stay out of the battle. It's time for somebody else to take my place in Ensiferum. These almost 6 years have been totally unforgettable but also rough. After giving my absolutely 100% to this music, playing and shows I now feel exhausted but happy; it has been worth it. Nevertheless, I feel now it's time for me to head out for new adventures.Carry on holding the sword! I feel deep gratitude to all fans and friends who have encouraged me during these years. I want to thank Markus, Sami, Janne and Pete for all those once-in-a-lifetime moments and the inspirational atmosphere there has always been. You're like brothers to me.I wish good luck to my follower and true warrior spirit to all our listeners.As long as there's good beer left in the world, you can never really give up.- Meiju Enho

Ono sto je takodje bitno jeste nova evropska turneja. Evo i datuma

>Ensiferum "Tour Towards Victory (Marches On)"(European tour 2007 part II + support bands: Chthonic & Insania)

29.11.07 AN Club, Athen, Greece

*30.11.07 Markthalle, Hamburg, Germany

01.12.07 Lindenpark, Potsdam, Germany

02.12.07 Alte Spinnerei, Glauchau, Germany

04.12.07 Bastard Club, Osnabrück, Germany

06.12.07 Romein, Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

07.12.07 Biebob, Vosselaar, Belgium

09.12.07 Substage, Karlsruhe, Germany

11.12.07 Wigwam, Budapest, Hungary

12.12.07 Fleda, Brno, Czeck

13.12.07 Colos Saal, Aschaffenburg, Germany

14.12.07 Z7, Pratteln, Switzerland