Hammerfall

Narsil

Ma sta ocekujete od navijacke himne...to ce da bude komercijalno srranje sa neverovatno malom dozom metala u sebi...

Al ako budu emitovani na MTV-ju,svi će da se popale,k'o za Bon Jovi-ja ranije. icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

Edited by Metal girl

HAMMERFALL guitarist Oscar Dronjak has posted the following message on his official blog:

"We're looking at another weekend of rehearsals, and I am excited! I completed the eighth song for the album a few days ago, and am hard at work finishing one more before the rehearsal starts. I'll keep the remaining songtitles under wraps for now as they are a bit uncertain still, but here are some titles for you: 'Dark Wings, Dark Words', 'Carved In Stone', 'Titan', 'Shadow Empire', 'Threshold' and 'Rebel Inside'."

HAMMERFALL guitarist Oscar Dronjak has posted the following message on his official blog:

"We're looking at another weekend of rehearsals, and I am excited! I completed the eighth song for the album a few days ago, and am hard at work finishing one more before the rehearsal starts. I'll keep the remaining songtitles under wraps for now as they are a bit uncertain still, but here are some titles for you: 'Dark Wings, Dark Words', 'Carved In Stone', 'Titan', 'Shadow Empire', 'Threshold' and 'Rebel Inside'."

kako su dobri nazivi! icon_rockdevil.gifpivopije.gif

"Today, Stefan [Elmgren, guitar] and I have gone through and (slightly) rearranged an intrumental track he wrote ten (!) years ago. I heard it for the first time last week, he appearently found it on a CD somewhere. It's very good, and will blend in with the rest of the songs beautifully. No title yet, but back in the day he called it 'Instrumetal'. That, as you probably understand, will change.

"This means, however, that the tracklist for the CD will contain eleven songs instead of the planned ten. Unless we use one of them as a bonus track for the single or something, which would be a first for HAMMERFALL. That's not probable, though, I'm not a fan of writing and recording a song that doesn't have a specific purpose (i.e. will end up on the scheduled release). But there's always a first for everything, they say, so we'll see."

• 3 weeks later...

Sweden's HAMMERFALL have entered the studio to begin recording the follow-up to 2005's "Chapter V: Unbent, Unbowed, Unbroken", tentatively due in October via Nuclear Blast Records. Guitarist Oscar Dronjak has posted the following recording update on his official blog:

"This was a good day! Everyone woke up around nine or ten and gathered in the kitchen to have breakfast together. Then, while I had a quick shower (no time to play with myself, unfortunately), the others went back to 'Dark Wings, Dark Words'. After going through the remaining two choruses, it was time to crank it up a notch or two with the speedy 'Shadow Empire'. Magnus' [Rosén, bass] pick technique is impressive considering he's never really played with it before. I didn't know (think) he could do it this well, but blood, sweat and tears once again pays off in the end. Good on ya, dude!

"That took all day, though, and around 4:30 Charlie [bauerfeind, producer] was satisfied and we could switch songs. 'Rebel Inside' was Magnus' next choice, and being a pretty simple-structured song, it didn't take too long to finish. Ready just in time for dinner, as a matter of fact. Lots of punding groove here, and, once again, sounded tremendous because of the pick. This is what has been missing from the bass recordings on the past four albums (on 'Glory To the Brave', Fredrik Larsson played bass, and he used a pick). Fuckin'-A!

"After food, it was triplets time again (woo-hooo...), in the form of 'Threshold'. I swear, these fucking triplets are going to be the end of us all! It's one thing to be rehearsing and think you can play them OK, and a whole 'nother ball game when you sit in the studio trying to perform like a machine. But eventually, he nailed every one of the little fuckers, and with a pick it sounded beautiful. Ate up the whole evening, but that's OK. Magnus needs to go through three songs a day, and that is exactly what he's doing."

Other songtitles set to appear on HAMMERFALL's new CD include "Natural High", "The Fire Burns Forever", "Carved In Stone", "Titan", "Genocide" and "Howlin' With The 'Pac".

• 4 weeks later...

HAMMERFALL recently entered the studio to begin recording the follow-up to 2005's "Chapter V: Unbent, Unbowed, Unbroken". The album will be released on October 20 through Nuclear Blast Records, with a single release of the track "Natural High" available on September 22. Other songtitles set to appear on the CD include "Carved In Stone", "Titan", "Dark Wings, Dark Words", "Shadow Empire", "Rebel Inside", "Threshold", "Howlin' With The Pac" and "The Fire Burns Forever".

Guitar player and main songwriter Oscar Dronjak comments: "Our goal was to get as heavy and energetic a production as we had on the previous albums, but to improve it and the performance even more. Musically, we built on the foundation of our previous work and developed the sound, and perhaps brought back some of the speed. Without losing the heaviness and the groove, of course. HAMMERFALL is, and always will be, a heavy metal band."

• 3 weeks later...
HAMMERFALL recently entered the studio to begin recording the follow-up to 2005's "Chapter V: Unbent, Unbowed, Unbroken". The album will be released on October 20 through Nuclear Blast Records, with a single release of the track "Natural High" available on September 22. Other songtitles set to appear on the CD include "Carved In Stone", "Titan", "Dark Wings, Dark Words", "Shadow Empire", "Rebel Inside", "Threshold", "Howlin' With The Pac" and "The Fire Burns Forever".

Guitar player and main songwriter Oscar Dronjak comments: "Our goal was to get as heavy and energetic a production as we had on the previous albums, but to improve it and the performance even more. Musically, we built on the foundation of our previous work and developed the sound, and perhaps brought back some of the speed. Without losing the heaviness and the groove, of course. HAMMERFALL is, and always will be, a heavy metal band."

lepo u navedeno textu pise HEAVY metal band i ne znam sta Hammerfall trazi u power i progresiv forumu?Mozda su bili ranije power ali presli su na Heavy tako da sam ja dolicno tome otvorio Hammerfall u Heavy Metal Forumu!

See Ya There mhihi.gif