Keep Of Kalessin

kuruz

Da ga jebem. Svi odlepise na ovaj album, a meni je pretty lame. Cetiri puta ga preslusah i nista. Ima par jakih momenta i to je to. Naravno, evrovizijsko nedonosce ,The Dragontower, je bila i ostala dno dna. Meni ovaj album dodje kao neka slaba verzija Wintersun-a. Slusacu ga jos, ali sumnjam da cu da promenim misljenje.

The very first vocals to be heard on 'Reptilian' remind me a lot of what Attila did on 'Reclaim'. Is this coincidal or was it something that was done intentionally?

That was very deliberate. Not that we wanted Thebon to sing like Attila, but I always liked Attila's vocals because of the great atmosphere they bring. Actually Thebon has always been quite capable of doing this kind of vocals, but he didn't want to do it that much on 'Armada' and 'Kolossus' because he didn't want to come across like an Attila impersonator. Now that he has shown what he is capable of and now that people know that he has a very distinct identity, it's not a problem to explore these kinds of vocals even more.

Znaći, ipak ne gostuje Atila.

The very first vocals to be heard on 'Reptilian' remind me a lot of what Attila did on 'Reclaim'. Is this coincidal or was it something that was done intentionally?

That was very deliberate. Not that we wanted Thebon to sing like Attila, but I always liked Attila's vocals because of the great atmosphere they bring. Actually Thebon has always been quite capable of doing this kind of vocals, but he didn't want to do it that much on 'Armada' and 'Kolossus' because he didn't want to come across like an Attila impersonator. Now that he has shown what he is capable of and now that people know that he has a very distinct identity, it's not a problem to explore these kinds of vocals even more.

Znaći, ipak ne gostuje Atila.

E, svi se zajebasmo, a baš mi ličilo