Almighty Ravendark

Novaliis

Vožd postoji, koji ti je. A pazi da je ovaj quote iz 2008, znači nisam ja iskopao nešto tipa

Vidim da nema ove teme iako je pre bilo pa ajde da otvorim :mrgreen: !

Za mene to su:Dani Filth-CoF , Abbath-Immortal , Jens Ryden-Naglfar , Varg Vikerness-Burzum, kao i lik iz jednog velikog underground benda Nhaavah*iz Cheshke*.Vi shtaa kazhete?

Ja sam malo slusao ovo, cisto da se podsjetim starih dana.

Seth - L'Exellence

1590.jpg

Mnogo dobar album, na kom ima nekih bas mocnih i upecatljivih momenata. Procitah sad na arhivama da je za poslednju stvar tekst napisao Fenriz. U svakom slucaju, specifican bend koji je od onih koje bas volite il vas boli kurac. Odlicna tehnika, malo sterilniji pristup, pa kome se svidza, nek izvoli.

Da razmrdamo temu šalama u duhu podforuma...

What’s the difference between Jesus and a picture of Jesus? It only takes 1 nail to hang a picture.

What’s the difference between a Jew and a cake? A cake doesn’t scream when you put in in an oven.

Why doesn’t Jesus like M&M’s? They’re always falling through his hands.

Jesus and Moses are walking on the beach, discussing the past. Moses becomes curious if in so many years he has lost his abilities. Jesus shrugs and Moses walks to the edge of the sea, raises his arms and splits the ocean, and walks back to Jesus with a smile.

“Very nice,” Jesus said.

“I wonder if I still got it?”

Jesus walks to the water and begins walking on top of the ocean. After 20 steps he sinks.

Jesus splashes back ashore and Moses approaches him and pats his back.

“Don’t worry, last time you tried it you didn’t have holes in your feet.”

What’s the difference between Jews and boy scouts? Boy scouts come back from camp.

http://www.antihumanism.com/2009/11/search-terms-reveal-idiocy-of-majority-of-web-users/

Search terms reveal idiocy of majority of web users

Running a website allows you to have access to lots of interesting information about the people who visit you. Where they come from, what pages they spent most time looking at, their sexual preferences etc. You can even read through lists of the search terms they clumsily typed in before stumbling across the apparently much despised haven for savage mockery that you now find yourself trawling through.

The search terms below not only reveal the idiocy of a great proportion of web users, but also their base preoccupations with the trivial, the useless and the irrelevant. One wonders what the buggery fuck was going through their slovenly bovine minds when they rattled some of these little retarded word clusters out. One also wonders what the hell they expected to find at the other end…

All of the following are genuine search terms that somehow led people to this site, lovingly handpicked by me from a list of thousands over a period of about 6 months, believe it or not!

Fenriz girlfriend

Mortuus girlfriend

Favorite color fenriz

Fenriz heidi klum

Ted bundy sexy

Bundy bit my ass

How big was ted bundys dick

Satanic warmaster naked

Kebab murder cumfest

Satanic warmaster gay pics

Who is antihumanism.com

Marzipan euronymous

Poo of satyricon

Portuguese shirt midget

Jebeno obozavam ovaj sajt. :haha: :haha: :haha: Btw, jel' ovo crveno ima veze sa onom ovdasnjom pricom od pre neki dan, nesrece jedne? :mhihi:

Edited by Talvi