Nachtmystium

+Abigail+

Alright everyone - it's official: Nachtmystium is R.I.P. Today, I turn 31 years old and as a gift to myself, as sad as it makes me to do this, I'm letting go of something that I've put blood, sweat and tears into for the last 13 1/2 years. It's been an amazing ride full of extreme highs and extreme lows. It's taken me around the world to places I'd never have imagined getting to see / experience. I've toured with some of my favorite bands ever and met some of the most amazing people I could ever have asked to meet. These experiences are fond memories that I will be able to reflect on until the day I die and be eternally grateful for having in my mind.

There are two releases left that are yet to come out: a split 10" MLP with The Many, which will be released on Plastik Musik in the coming months, and the bands epitaph LP, "The World We Left Behind", to be released world wide on CD / LP / digitally by Century Media Records in spring, 2014. A vinyl box set of the bands entire discography is also in the works and will hopefully see the light of day sometime in 2014.

ma jesi lud,sad je tek ima,em se ne gudrira,em 100 posto dobro idu diskovi usled publiciteta,ovo mi smrdi na to da bi dobio jos posto je satro bend ugasen,a taman mu se poklapa sve dok lezi na nekoj klinici,sve para na paru.kad izadje i krene da krca kintu,onda ce vjerovatno opet da krene za nachtom.sto je jos i bolje,taman da se opt navuce na dop,jer po mom ukusu pravi najbolju muziku nagudran

• 3 months later...

nova Lord Mantis traka: http://noisey.vice.com/blog/lord-mantis-stream-body-choke-interview

ova priča o omotu je koma :haha:

I tend to watch people a lot and in that I feel pretty detached from being human. It’s like being in a monkey cage, you start seeing people for the animals they are; laughing, eating, smoking, dick sucking, cum loving, piss-in-the-mouth monkeys. It’s strange thinking of sex when you see it from and outside perspective; meat slipping into meat; female, male. It’s blurred. I think everybody’s half gay when you remove the shame.

When I was 20 I used to hang out at Neo a ton, it’s a Goth club in Chicago. I was there one night on a shit ton of acid as usual and I’m outside smoking and this pimped out SUV pulls up and this hot chick tells me to come take a ride with her so I get in. We start making out like immediately and stop at this light. She asks me if I like drugs and then pulls out this big crack pipe and takes a huge rip then she starts going down on me in the car, so I stick my hand up this chicks skirt and just get a handful of dick. My whole world just fucking crashed right there. That’s when I first started thinking like that, the whole detachment and seeing people as meat thing. So I just said fuck it and then blew my load in that dudes mouth. He got some young dick and I got a new perspective on the animal kingdom. Hope that explains something.

• 4 weeks later...