Nachtmystium

+Abigail+

Вулкан баш уме да изненади. Капирам да је неко од главих баја одатле члан на јуметалу.

Vulkan CD šop drži firma Dallas iz Beograda koju vodi dobri i pošteni Pera Janjatović, a ta firma je licencni distributer EMI kataloga za Srbiju. A EMI kao mejdžor etiketa radi distribuciju za Evropu mnogim manjim lejblovima raznih žanrovskih usmerenja, među kojima je i Century Media - otud tamo poslednji Naglfar, Grand Supreme Blood Court, Nachtmystium, Asphyx, Napalm Death i Grave recimo... Warner Music radi distro za Roadrunner, a Universal Music za Nuclear Blast... Samo što su te firme u Srbiji đoka...

• Downvote 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Today is gonna be a good day. Going to keep working on writing the new Nachtmystium record. Have skeletons for three songs already....going back to the "Assassins" vibe for this next one. Psychedelic madness in the works.

:o

Edited by Talvi

Hate Meditation reveals tracklist for upcoming release "Scars"

[01] Prelude to Apocalypse (intro)

[02] The Deceiver and The Believer

[03] Impure Rage 4. End Times

[04] The Genocide March

[05] Wrath and Revenge

[06] Scars

[07] Shadow World (outro)

484132_287436614723440_714187821_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

After several sites reported earlier today that NACHTMYSTIUM was on the verge of calling it quits, Judd made an online posting on his personal Facebook page in which he said: "Apparently, some metal news sites have reported today that NACHTMYSTIUM has either 'broken up' or is on 'indefinite hiatus'. Neither of these things are true. The band has gone through some personnel changes in the last few months and I've made the decision to cancel all of our summer tour / festival plans while the band regroups. Instead of touring, we will be writing and recording our next full-length album in the coming months, to be released on Century Media worldwide sometime in late 2013. Also, we have pulled our Facebook page offline to revise and update it (giving it a full overhaul with new photos from the past and the present, scans of interviews from magazines throughout the band's 13 years of existence, etc.) … For the last time and for the record, NACHTMYSTIUM has NOT disbanded and is only on a hiatus in regards to playing shows."

TAKO JE BLEJČE, PIŠAJ PO BAGRI

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://www.katzenjammerrecords.com/interviews/interview-with-blake-judd-from-hate-meditation-nachtmystium-twilight-june-2013

Yes, Nachtmystium has a whole new line up (again) and we enter the studio one month from today actually, which is July 5th, 2013. We will be in the studio for the entire month of July and then two more weeks in August. This will be the longest Nachtmystium recording session ever and I expect a very special record as the result. I’m not going to divulge much more about this…you’ll just have to wait and see what we do next. If there’s one thing Nachtmystium has always done, it’s keep our listeners ‘on their toes’, so to speak.

IDEMOOOOOOOOOO