Nachtmystium

+Abigail+

Čitaš mi misli

You became friends with Blake Judd when Nachtmystium and Dark Fortress did the tour together; you have probably heard about all the ill happenings that are tied to Blake’s name nowadays so how do you comment on this situation?

Morean: Blake is a great guy, very charming as a person, totally unpretentious, talented, and knows a lot about music as well… but well, he’s also a drug fiend. This is no secret; neither is what happens when you give an addict money, and the fact that someone who is a musician in heart and soul resorts to ripping off his own fans speaks volumes about how destructive addiction can be. It warps your sense of justice completely; because you constantly make excuses for the most unacceptable behavior, and lying becomes second nature to you so much that you don’t even realize it any more. I think Century Media made a very noble gesture by cleaning up the most recent mess, and I certainly wish Blake all the best in getting out of this shithole he dug for himself.

Edited by Grobodan

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

da se nadovežem ovde sa onom pričom o novom Abigal Williams albumu, pošto ga je bukvalno ex-Nacht ekipa radila:

baš rip-off Nacht zvuka, jedino fali Drogoš da ga odvrišti, ali to je nedostatak koji se čuje i u muzici - fali Blejkova ruka ovde da to ima baš onu pravu nacht magiju. ide ovo i to je taj zvuk ali nema onog udarca kojeg imaju Nacht albumi, fale sve one pamtljive deonice, himnični delovi, emocija, osetiš da fali ono glavno.

zato mi i jesu bile malo bedne one priče posle Blejkovog blamiranja, kako su svi maltene pisali muziku za bend sem njega. how yes no, samo što, nekim čudom, posle Nacht-a niko ni da prismrdi tom nivou kvaliteta više

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...