Testament

RNA

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

British producer Andy Sneap (MEGADETH, ARCH ENEMY, NEVERMORE, EXODUS) has revealed to Radio Metalthat he will enter the studio this summer with San Francisco Bay Area metal veterans TESTAMENT to begin work on the follow-up to 2008's "The Formation Of Damnation". A late 2011/early 2012 release is expected.

"The new album will most likely be a culmination of 'The Gathering' [1999] and 'The Formation of Damnation', but we're definitely not going to forget who we are or our roots. I think we've found a comfortable spot in our writing style," TESTAMENT vocalist Chuck Billy stated in a 2010 interview.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Pocinje snimanje novog albuma sa Andy Sneap-om. Bostaph je povredjen, pa ce na albumu svirati Gene Hoglan. Na bonus pesmama bi trebao da svira Chris Adler. Bostaph ce se vratiti u bend kad se oporavi.

Povredjen?Sta,Chuck Billy ga sjebao klizecim startom na treningu?Bezveze,mogli su sacekati coveka da se oporavi.

Ovo pise:

Due to a "serious injury," drummer Paul Bostaph is unable to take part in the new CD recordings but will rejoin TESTAMENT for future touring activities. Playing drums on the follow-up to 2008's "The Formation Of Damnation" will be Gene "The Atomic Clock" Hoglan (ex-DARK ANGEL, ex-STRAPPING YOUNG LAD, FEAR FACTORY, DETHKLOK), with LAMB OF GOD's Chris Adler set to make a special guest appearance on a couple of bonus tracks.

Povredjen?Sta,Chuck Billy ga sjebao klizecim startom na treningu?Bezveze,mogli su sacekati coveka da se oporavi.

Mislim da je ovo već četvrti, peti put da se slažem s tobom, gledam kroz prozor i čekam da počnu da padaju, ali od žaba ništa...

Regarding his collaboration with TESTAMENT, Chris told Gun Shy Assassin, "They just sent me the first song, so we're going to do that while we're set up [at a studio in New York City recording the new LAMB OF GOD album]. I haven't had time to sit down and learn the tune, but they have programmed drums on it. I guess Gene is doing the rest of the record, which is amazing. When I first started talking to Eric [Peterson, TESTAMENT guitarist], they had me going out there, sitting with them, and figuring out the whole thing. They said they might do it with Gene, and I was like, 'If you can get Gene, don't bother with me. He's the king.'"

Haha, iskren čovek.