Secrets Of The Moon

Grobodan

• 3 months later...

Secrets Of The Moon are nearly finished recording their fourth album, "Privilegivm". "The recording sessions for our new album have been hugely satisfying," the band's guitarist, vocalist, and songwriter sG tells us about the state of affairs. "In terms of sound, this is the best material we have recorded so far. The songs have reached the level of 'Antithesis' even before being mixed. They have an intense depth and are unpredictable."

"Privilegivm" will probably be released in September 2009. Before that, Secrets Of The Moon will make some live appearances in Germany in May (see tour dates at the bottom of this mail) to present selections from the forthcoming album.

kapiram da ce biti nesto slicno kao prosli koji mi bas nesto nije legao,ali jedva cekam da cujem novi.

Privilegivm.jpg

Cover jako podseca na Laibach. Mada, prethodni album mi bese poprilicno dosadan i po mom misljenju precenjen pa nemam velika ocekivanja ni od ovog...

Koja blasfemija, prošli album je remek delo ignorantnog aristokratskog nihilizma.

Meni je vala i Carved sjajan, ali malo je nekontrolisaniji, više BM UG, a Antithesis je samosvojna kreacija koja kroz nejebavanje ikakvih pravila kontradiktorno dovodi do jasno izgrađenog mizantropskog monumenta punog osećanja tako svojstvenog epitomu ove umetnosti.

Meni je vala i Carved sjajan, ali malo je nekontrolisaniji, više BM UG, a Antithesis je samosvojna kreacija koja kroz nejebavanje ikakvih pravila kontradiktorno dovodi do jasno izgrađenog mizantropskog monumenta punog osećanja tako svojstvenog epitomu ove umetnosti.

:o

• 2 months later...

erman progressive black metallers SECRETS OF THE MOON will release their new album, "Privilegivm", on September 11 in Germany and September 14 in the rest of Europe via Prophecy Productions. According to the band. The CD's cover art, which was designed by "France's best media artist" Metastazis, can be viewed below.

"Privilegivm" was was produced by Markus Stock and was mastered by Peter in De Betou at Stockholm, Sweden's Tailor Maid Production.

"Privilegivm" track listing:

01. Privilegivm

02. Sulphur

03. Black Halo

04. I Maldoror

05. Harvest

Part I: I Forgive Myself

Part II: The Tree Of Life

Part III: Exsultet

06. For They Know Not

07. Queen Among Rats

08. Descent (instrumental)

09. Shepherd

The group also recorded two more tracks, including the cover of a song from "a well-known band."

secretscover.jpg

• 4 weeks later...