Secrets Of The Moon

Grobodan

• 2 weeks later...

Album je odlichan, mozda fali malo josh da su tu dodati neki malo eksplozivniji brzi momenti, pa bi album bio savrsen, ali sta je tu je. Mozda mi je zbog toga Anti malkice bolji album, ali svejedno ovaj sadrzi kvalitet samo takav, i albumcina za ugledanje.

Nego neko je pomenuo da ovo ne moze nazvati black metal, e mozda ja imam dobar naziv za to Stoner Black metal? Hahahahha.... ne , salim se. Ali ovaj album ima toliko puno stoner metal/sludge uticaja da je to neopisivo.Ima jedna pesma gde je u jednom momentu onako bash Scott Kelly vorship, a sve pesme imaju taj Stonerski vajb pogotovo Harvest, Shepard, For They know not..... itd. :D

Ne znam jel ovo bolje od Antithesis, al je u svakom slucaju pocistilo gomilu ovogodisnjih izdanja. Dijelom bih se slozio da mu hvali malo vise eksplozivnosti, al sa druge strane bih rekao da je album bas nekako skladan. Jebes mu sve, idem na spavanje uz Privilegivm :opusteno:

• 1 month later...

Dobar intervju. :da: Uf, kad bi došli ovde... ^^

Elem, I have seen that the album has already leaked on the net before the official release date, does that fact bother you?

Yes, and I hope that this person, how spread it, will die on cancer. Buit it was only one dude, so it´s a success!

lol

• 1 month later...

German progressive black metallers SECRETS OF THE MOON have recruited their live guitarist Ar as a permanent member of the band.

Commented mainman sG: "After nearly 60 shows with this guy, we can assure that he's the right person for this job.

"We always wanted the band to be complete again but we were careful. He went through a lot of highs and lows, through darkness and light with us. He succeeded and became a grand fellow. The time has come to offer him a permanent position within our circle. Welcome!

"I started working on on the follow-up of '2009's] 'Privilegivm' (working title: 'Seven Bells'). We are going to enter the studio in summer 2010.

"I feel it will become a very special album for the band. Much is going to change, much is getting even deeper and disruptive. We are alive. Moreover, I worked on some special releases with Stefan Belda (Prophecy Productions).

"People might not believe in the releases of 'Antithesis' and 'The Ambience Of A Dead Star' on our all-beloved format any longer, but it's going to happen soon. And there's even one more oddity to be released.

"Everything occurs at the right time...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

You are a fan of Secrets of the Moon and love vinyl? Then this will be your summer! Watch out for a gatefold 7" single with two new tracks (incl. Alice In Chains cover "Them Bones") plus the "Antithesis" album and "The Ambience Of A Dead Star" EP on vinyl for the first time ever.

• 1 month later...