02. An Ocean Of Wisdom

03. Forgotten Arrows

04. Colored Sands

05. The Battle Of Chamdo

06. Enemies Of Compassion

07. Ember's Voice

08. Absconders

09. Reduced To Silence

GORGUTS guitarist/vocalist Luc Lemay previously told Zero Tolerance magazine about "Colored Sands": "It's a whole concept album, so I've been reading books for a year a year and a half for the lyrics to know what I'm going to talk about.

"The lyrics process is very hard for me. First, I'm French, and then I need to educate myself on the topic I'm going to talk about. I'm not going to educate myself on the Chinese invasion of Tibet with a Wikipedia thing.

"I bought piles of books. I feel the same way I did at the conservatory when I was writing classical pieces. It takes months and months, the pieces you just can't get it out of your system. You need to become a sponge, you need to get soaked with the topic. So far so good I'm very very happy with what we've done.

"In the first place I wanted to write the whole album about the rituals of mandalas made with sand. One day my girlfriend's little daughter colored in a coloring book a mandala for me and I wondered what a mandala was, I liked the word. I searched on the Internet and found out this is a Tibetan thing and then it clicked, this is gonna be it, but I didn't have any clue, I wasn't very educated on the Tibetan culture. This mandala thing gets so complex, you could study it for 25-30 years before you know exactly what you're talking about, so I said, 'Okay, I'll take it from a different angle.' It's not a National Geographic documentary either. It's very poetic and very epic. This is my vision. I have no pretension about telling 'truth'; it's how I feel about these people."

Prežvakani Obscura rifovi sa po kojim Dysrhythmia fazonom, samo na death metal način, ne kontam šta ste se naložili toliko.

Ćaća se vratio.

• 2 weeks later...