Dimmu Borgir

Natasha!

Napisah negde u ovih 40-tak stranica ne mogu da se setim gde

da kada bi Burzumu, ili Dark Throne-u ili bilo kom od Old school BM bendova dodao samo malo melodilje

(ili klavijature) dobio bi ono što svira Borgir.

Ali malo morgen.

Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia

(Nuclear Blast 2001)

The cheesewagon returns with this pointless detour into black metal appearance with the heart of Christian radio in making sappy, overindulgent, rehashed randomness within a rock format to convince suburban "normals" that they, too, can get into black metal. Sure there are changes in style, but for the most part, these are surface only and obscure the fact that nothing has changed throughout the Dimmu Borgir albums after Stormblåst - when mediocre artists are out of new ideas, they head for the cheese factory and ripoff their influences. This album is a great example of what not to do unless you care about nothing but money, in which case, future Marilyn Mansons of the world, feast!

http://www.anus.com/metal/dimmuborgir.html

Transilvanian Hunger

Peaceville

Orchestration of construction makes the brilliance of this album; raw patterns fashioned from chaos build entities of sublime profundity from the subconscious parsing of metaphorical structure. The voice of bitter wisdom sounding harsh angular tones above the raging madness acts as commentator; the music stands alone.

http://www.anus.com/metal/darkthrone.html

Ali malo morgen.

Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia

(Nuclear Blast 2001)

The cheesewagon returns with this pointless detour into black metal appearance with the heart of Christian radio in making sappy, overindulgent, rehashed randomness within a rock format to convince suburban "normals" that they, too, can get into black metal. Sure there are changes in style, but for the most part, these are surface only and obscure the fact that nothing has changed throughout the Dimmu Borgir albums after Stormblåst - when mediocre artists are out of new ideas, they head for the cheese factory and ripoff their influences. This album is a great example of what not to do unless you care about nothing but money, in which case, future Marilyn Mansons of the world, feast!

http://www.anus.com/metal/dimmuborgir.html

Transilvanian Hunger

Peaceville

Orchestration of construction makes the brilliance of this album; raw patterns fashioned from chaos build entities of sublime profundity from the subconscious parsing of metaphorical structure. The voice of bitter wisdom sounding harsh angular tones above the raging madness acts as commentator; the music stands alone.

http://www.anus.com/metal/darkthrone.html

Ovaj review za Transilvanian je toliko neviđeno pompezno i pretenciozno napisan da je potpuno smešan. Nemam ništa protiv da neko više voli Mraktron ili Borgire, ali Fenriz i Nocturno Culto su kao muzičari deca u poređenju sa Silenozom ili Mustisom. Oba benda itekako imaju svoje mesto na sceni, ali nemojte mi predstavljati Darkthrone kao nešto što je neviđeno sjajno, a Borgire kao utter shit. Uostalom, Darkthrone se mnogo radikalnije izmenio kroz karijeru u odnosu na Borgire, ali danas je jako "in" biti kvlt i pljuvati po svemu što ima poštenu produkciju, a da se (pu-pu-pu) prodalo u više od 5000 primeraka.

Pa nije ovo bilo upućeno direktno tebi, nego ovima sa Anusa (dobrog li imena sajta) i svima koji slično razmišljaju (a bilo je takvih oduvek na Borgir temi). E sad, ako i ti spadaš u njih, šta da se radi ;) Imam ja Transilvanian na originalu, samo me nervira ova muzička uskogrudost koja se manifestuje u člancima koje si citirao...

Edited by gojko88

Fenriz i Nocturno Culto su kao muzičari deca u poređenju sa Silenozom ili Mustisom

Kad je punk bio zajeban za sviranje :)

Salim se,ipak to poistovecivanje Fenriza i Galdera npr je krajnje smesno,po meni se DT nikad muzicki nije pokazao nekom vestinom,osim sto uzivaju kultni status zbog drugacijeg pristupa black metalu...Opet nisu isti bendovi ali jednostavno slusajuci Borgire ta njihova vestina dolazi do izrazaja jer im muzika takva,zahteva demonstraciju svega sto znaju

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...