Heaven And Hell

FRUBI_ZMIJA_GADAFI

Po meni ovo je nesto najbolje sto se moze pozeleti... :))

Da li se neko dokopao ovog izdanja Black Sabbath-Dio's years !?

Za one koji ne znaju Heaven and Hell je sada svetska atrakcija, clanovi black sabbath-a sa Diom na vokalima...

Bilo bi lepo videti ovo :)hahaha.

:pivopije:

PS> ima ovde nekih klipova:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0LizK-tzOY

Edited by Frubi666

prati malo Black Sabbath temu ;)

ja tamo plachem vec stranicama kako ocu da ih gledam live...a odgledao sam desetine klipova lajv....neverovatno dobro zvuce..Dio pre svega...chovek u 60+ godina zvuci bolje od duplo mladjih od njega..

kompliaciju jos ne skinuh..

prati malo Black Sabbath temu ;)

ja tamo plachem vec stranicama kako ocu da ih gledam live...a odgledao sam desetine klipova lajv....neverovatno dobro zvuce..Dio pre svega...chovek u 60+ godina zvuci bolje od duplo mladjih od njega..

kompliaciju jos ne skinuh..

Шта дупло? И 4 пута!

Odgledah ja njihov ceo koncert i jako dobro zvuci Dio, jel zna neko kako da kupim kartu za Bec 5 jula?

Ako ja nisam nešto prolupao, mislim da opušteno imaš na blagajni Doma omladine u Beogradu, odnosno preko Eventima!

EDIT:

To je ovo gde svira i Metlica, jel tako?

http://www.eventim-yu.com/index.asp?page=e...mp;IDevent=6824

EDIT2:

A imaš i ovu temu:

http://www.yumetal.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=32035

:D

Edited by crusader84

Hehehhehe da je srece :))), da nije ovo malo preveliki zalogaj za nas ?! :)

Jes da smo mi entuzijasti i sve to, ali ... :))

Gledah pre neko vece nesto sky news, slucajno shaltao kanale, kad ono Neon Night i intervju sa Heaven and Hell... lebe boze ! :)

Nisu mnogo veliki a ?! :))

Nije nego... mnogo se ti smejuljiš a ovamo opipavaš puls naroda. :rockdevil: Osećam da pregovarate. Ako ako... Živi bili pa koncert videli. :pivopije:

Poz!

Edited by ErliK

Ako ja nisam nešto prolupao, mislim da opušteno imaš na blagajni Doma omladine u Beogradu, odnosno preko Eventima!

EDIT:

To je ovo gde svira i Metlica, jel tako?

http://www.eventim-yu.com/index.asp?page=e...mp;IDevent=6824

EDIT2:

A imaš i ovu temu:

http://www.yumetal.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=32035

:D

Hvala, evo sad narucujem :)

• 3 weeks later...
To ne bih propustio ni za živu glavu!

:pivopije:

Jebo Exit, RHCP, Stonse i sve ostalo! Još ako naglasimo da je ovo short term varijanta, tj pitanje još koliko će ta postava funkcionisati, pa kad uzmemo u obzir Diove godine...

zzy Osbourne has nothing but good wishes for HEAVEN AND HELL, the BLACK SABBATH offshoot featuring founding members Tony Iommi and Geezer Butler, along with the man who replaced Osbourne in SABBATH, Ronnie James Dio. Ozzy, who's toured in recent years with the original SABBATH, says he's long past holding any grudges. "I have no axes to grind with 'em anymore," he said. "I mean, people keep saying, 'We all know they're really BLACK SABBATH but they're going out as HEAVEN AND HELL.' Hey, if they're having fun, who am I to say no? I don't hate anyone. I mean, Ronnie James Dio is a great singer. I mean, I'd be a liar if I said I wasn't pissed off when I got fired from BLACK SABBATH. I thought my career was over. In actual fact it was the best thing that ever happened to me, you know."

Jedje gomna :)hahhaha.

• 2 weeks later...

Slucajno naleteh na ovo, pa mozda nekom bude zanimljivo.

Rockin' Reunions: Sabbath name dispute stretches from Heaven to Hell

How do you promote a Black Sabbath tour when you're only allowed to mention the legendary Black Sabbath name in the fine print?

Don't ask Ronnie James Dio, the singer for the current Sabbath tour. He's a bit foggy about the politics of the name game.

When the latest incarnation of the pioneering heavy metal band touches down in Calgary next Wednesday, it does so under the banner Heaven & Hell, which is actually the title of Sabbath's 10th album, released in 1980. That was the first Sabbath record in which Dio appeared as the lead singer, in place of the band's original vocalist, one Ozzy Osbourne.

So why is the recently reunited Dio-led lineup touring now under the Heaven & Hell moniker?

Many fans have speculated that Ozzy's wife, manager and reputed control freak, Sharon Osbourne, is to blame. Ozzy's version of Black Sabbath has headlined his summer Ozzfest tours since 1997, and because of that the Osbournes may be laying claim to the name.

"As far as Sharon being the perpetrator of that, I would certainly not like to think so," says Dio. "I don't like to think that my life is predicated on somebody else's whims who has nothing to do with me."

Who, then, might control the Sabbath name?

"I have no idea," says the five-foot-four singer with the colossal voice. "That seems to have been a point of contention for a long time. Who owns the name? Is it Sharon? Is it Ozzy?"

"Is it Tony Iommi (guitarist for both Black Sabbath and Heaven & Hell)? I would think if Tony owned the name we would be calling ourselves Black Sabbath, so maybe he doesn't."

Given the recent Ozzfest tours, and the fact Sabbath with Ozzy was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame last year, Iommi and the band's bassist, Geezer Butler, felt like they wanted to make the new tour distinct from the other incarnation of Sabbath. "They wanted to carry on with something fresh and new," Dio says. "When they proposed (the band name Heaven & Hell), my initial reaction was, and still is, 'Well, they're gonna call us f.....' Black Sabbath anyway, aren't they? You can call us the Boys in The Shed if you want to. It doesn't matter to me.' "

Dio joined Sabbath in 1979, after the band fired the drug-addled Ozzy, revitalizing the sagging group with two platinum-selling studio albums. Three years later, it was Dio who left the band amid ego clashes to embark on a solo career as the chief dragon-slayer of heavy metal (according to his fantasy-oriented lyrics).

Dio came back on board in 1992 for the album Dehumanizer, pulling Sabbath out of the lowest ebb of its existence. But Dio felt betrayed when Ozzy, by then a mega-successful solo artist, invited his former band to open for him on the final two shows of his "retirement tour." The rest of the group jumped at the chance, but an insulted Dio declined to participate and once again quit the band.

"With all the horrible things Ozzy had said about Tony over the years . . . let alone what he said about me . . . I felt we needed to have some pride for that one," Dio says. "Suddenly we're going to finish our reunion tour with great bravado by opening up for your ex-lead singer? . . . Besides, I knew what it was really about. It was going to be announced (at those shows) that the original band was going to reunite with Ozzy . . . I would have been left in the backseat anyway . . . I told them 'Guess what? I'm not going to do it.' "

This latest reunion was instigated by Warner Music who decided to release the best-of CD Black Sabbath: The Dio Years, asking Iommi and Dio if they'd write two new songs for the record. When the pair began working at Iommi's England home, the chemistry was back. They churned out three songs easily -- The Devil Cried, Shadow Of The Wind and Ear In The Wall. Talks of a new tour were inevitable. But this time, Dio says, the reunion has a time limit. It will last until the end of the tour and then he'll return to his solo career. Although, he does predict another full-length album at some point in Heaven & Hell's future.

Dio hints that Butler and Iommi have been creatively stifled working with Ozzy over the past decade. Summer after summer, the Ozzman has insisted on playing the same greatest hits setlist and, despite Iommi's urgings to record a new full length album, Ozzy has shied away from that possibility.

"I'm sure that's grated on (them) . . . You know damn well they wanted to be challenged again. . . . Perhaps Ozzy doesn't want to do it, or perhaps he's incapable."

So, it's safe to say there's no love lost between the duelling Sabbath singers?

"I don't have any problems with Ozzy," Dio insists. "I don't care what he's done or said. . . . When things come out of that mouth, it doesn't really matter to me. They're not earth-shaking comments . . . (Ozzy's) always loved me when I wasn't in Sabbath and hated me when I was."

"He has a certain possession about (Black Sabbath). Or maybe obsession."

Heath McCoy, Calgary Herald

• 2 weeks later...

Black & Blue - treci put

Koncert iz 1980 iz New York-a. Black Sabbath i Blue Oyster Cult. Mozda se zovu Black Sabbath, ali to je Heaven & Hell. Koncert je odlican, iako traje 80 min. (jos kada se podeli sa 2). Krivo mi je sto ne idem u Budimpestu na koncert, ove ljude zaista vredi videti i cuti.