Death

LazaGNR

• 2 weeks later...

CONTROL DENIED's legendary first album, "The Fragile Art of Existence", will get the deluxe reissue treatment through Relapse Records this fall.

"The Fragile Art of Existence", originally released in 1999 to critical acclaim, has been remastered, repackaged and features liner notes from CONTROL DENIED drummer Richard Christy, never-before-seen photographs, as well as over an hour of previously unreleased demo and rehearsal tracks.

Two versions of the "The Fragile Art of Existence" reissue will be available starting October 26. The worldwide version is a two-CD set including the original album plus a bonus CD of early demo material. The second version will be limited to 1,000 copies and is a three-disc set including an extra bonus disc of demo tracks, many of which have CONTROL DENIED mainman — and DEATH mastermind — Chuck Schuldiner on vocals. The three-disc set will be available at Relapse.com exclusively. Pre-order options and additional release information can be found here.

"The Fragile Art Of Existence" deluxe 3-disc reissue track listing:

Disc 1:

01. Consumed

02. Breaking The Broken

03. Expect The Unexpected

04. What If...?

05. When The Link Becomes Missing

06. Believe

07. Cut Down

08. The Fragile Art Of Existence

Disc 2:

01. Consumed (1999 Demos)

02. When The Link Becomes Missing (1999 Demo)

03. The Fragile Art Of Existence (1999 Demo)

04. Breaking The Broken (1999 Demo)

05. Breaking The Broken (1999 Demo) (w/ Chuck Schuldiner on vocals)

06. Believe (1997 Demo)

07. What If…? (1997 Demo)

08. Cut Down (1997 Demo)

09. Tune Of Evil (Comedy Demo)

Disc 3:

01. What If...? (1996 Demo)

02. Cut Down (1996 Demo)

03. Expect The Unexpected (1996 Demo)

04. Believe (1996 Demo)

05. The Fragile Art Of Existence (1996 Demo)

06. What If...? (1996 Demo)

07. Expect The Unexpected (1996 Demos) (w/ Chuck Schuldiner on vocals)

08. What If...? (1996 Demos) (w/ Chuck Schuldiner on vocals)

09. Cut Down (1996 Demos) (w/ Chuck Schuldiner on vocals)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

svakako su jedan od pokretaca death metala ali i glavni pokretaci technical i progressive death-a. a pesme su hitovi, ne znam sta moze da im se zameri.

ne verujem da jedan kvalitetan metal bend ikad moze da bude precenjen pogotovo ne jedan legendaran bend kao death

I COF i Botgiri su kvalitetni pa su precijenjeni, to nema veze sa kvalitetm..Pikaso je bio sranje pa je postao sinonim slikarstva uoptse...tako to ide valjda...

svakako su jedan od pokretaca death metala ali i glavni pokretaci technical i progressive death-a. a pesme su hitovi, ne znam sta moze da im se zameri.

ne verujem da jedan kvalitetan metal bend ikad moze da bude precenjen pogotovo ne jedan legendaran bend kao death

Problem je sto ljudi misle da je to uvrjedljivo za njih same ako neko kaze svoje misljenje...

Alal ti vjera za ova tri benda sto si nabroja ere se slažem sa tobom...

Jbg, svako ima pravo na svoje mišljenje. I meni su Drkthrone i Gejhem precenjeni, kao i Dream Theater npr, pa šta sad. Svako ima svoje mišljenje i ukus.

Jbg, svako ima pravo na svoje mišljenje. I meni su Drkthrone i Gejhem precenjeni, kao i Dream Theater npr, pa šta sad. Svako ima svoje mišljenje i ukus.

to nije bilo kakvo misljenje. to je neka objektivna konstatacija koja se mora potkrepiti.