Random BM diskusija [If You're a False, Don't Entry]

Zen

Mayhem+atilla.jpg

je li ovo montaza, ili je lik ozbiljno nastupao ovako obucen?

i, da ne zaboravim

...daj picko link za novi enslaved

Nije montaža, stvarno je. Pričao je Blasphemer o tome:

Blasphemer:...believe me, it gets much weirder!. This thing kind of kicked something in me also because, to be entirely honest, things were starting to become too monotonous on stage for me. We need challenges - people need challenges and should embrace them...anyway, that show kick-started everything.

In Israel, Attila came on stage dressed as a German officer, holding a Globe and candles looking like a deranged dominator/dictator, in St.Petersburg he dressed up as Rasputin, in Athens he was portrayed as a mad Philosopher, wearing a huge upside down cross featuring Christ as a reptile. The worst of all, though, was in Bordeaux France when, after a really fu*ked up day, Attila decided to get on stage dressed up as Bugs Bunny...

(note: at this point there was a break of two minutes when both I and Blasphemer suffered from uncontrollable laughter, after which we finally managed to find the strength required to finish this interview).

Blasphemer (continues): ...it is funny but it also creates a very strange environment as people tend to stare with their mouth open while we continue playing this really bad music (laughs).

That was completely over the top and indeed left quite a few people with a question such as "what the fu*k is going on here"...believe me - it was really priceless to see people's face during that show.

They were expecting something very specific, especially after heaving heard an intro that was building a certain tension...most people didn't know whether they should laugh or cry and I believe that we experienced both that night (laughs).

One of the best characters that Attila ever used was that of the French Chef, where we even had a table on stage, so I guess that you will agree with me when I say that we have something very special for you tonight.

• Upvote 1

Arcturus se i zvanicno vraca, potvrdjen za ProgPower USA:

ARCTURUS vocalist ICS Vortex (real name Simen Hestnæs) adds, "ProgPower USA 2011 will host the first ARCTURUS concert in five years. This is our first performance in the United States, and since we're all retarded, probably the last."