Random BM diskusija [If You're a False, Don't Entry]

Zen

MYSTICUM IS BACK!

Today Mysticum has signed to Peaceville Records. Peaceville will handle the entire Mysticum catalogue, which means re-releases of "Lost Masters of the Universe" and "In the Streams of Inferno" (both with new artwork, upgraded and remastered sound). The deal also includes the brand new and loooooong awaited album "Planet Satan". Mysticum will start the making of this album very soon, and you will be informed about the progress.

Kult.

Edited by Grobodan

Talvi-

Ono sto si postovao na thrash forumu onaj Nightfall i Glorior Belli veze nema sa black metalom,GB je vise doom metal nego black,ne vidim neku inovaciju to su radili i Vintersorg i Borknagar i Baal Sagoth i slicni bendovi..A ovaj nightfall,tesko da je metal uopste..

Sto se tice DO,opet ja tu ne vidim neku inovaciju,oni dobro sviraju,dobre su te pesme i to je to(dobar je i GB)..Opet kao i kod GB neki njihovi rifovi jednostavno nisu black metal...

Sve to samo mnogo bolje je svojevremno radio Emperor..

MIslim dobro sad ima taj sludge i djent i sta god to bilo..ali nas prave metalce to ne zanima..

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3