Consecration

Apeiron

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Consecration vam svima zeli Srecnu Novu 2007!

:D

Hvala svim bendovima sa kojima smo svirali i posebno svima onima koji su bili na nasim svirkama!

jedna lepa vest za nadolazecu 2007:

album je stvarno gotov :D

posle praznika idemo da ga stampamo :D

Budite dobri i slusajte mamu, tatu i MjETAL! :pivopije: :pivopije: :pivopije:

jedna lepa vest za nadolazecu 2007:

album je stvarno gotov :D

posle praznika idemo da ga stampamo :D

wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,jedva cekam..a kada izdate album onda neka promocija..ha,ha..

bas ste me obradovali :rockdevil:

• 2 weeks later...

pesma absinthe je dobila prosecnu ocenu 5 zvezdica (od mogucih 5) u 13 recenzija na sajtu garageband.com

pesma passage (aux) je dobila ocenu 4.8 zvezdica (od 5) od 13 recenzija na istom sajtu i izabrana je za Track Of The Day 20. januara 2007. i na mestu je #14 od 126 u Alternative Metal kategoriji.

pesma absinthe je proglasena za Track Of The Day za 21. januar u Metal kategoriji na garageband.com

IPB Image

evo nekih od recenzija:

Two sides

Guitars: The clean ones were very nice sounding. Professional, even. The distorted ones... not so much. They sounded full of static and buzz to me. So work on those distorted guitars, because the clean ones you have nailed.

Vocals: Pretty good. And very brave of you to use that falsetto during that one verse. It worked, so congrats. The aggressive vocals were cool too. Powerful and deep, unlike a lot of extreme vocals on garageband. So good work.

Arrangement: Flowed quite nicely. The back and forth play between the clean and distorted guitars was nice, and likewise for the clean and aggressive vocals. Just work on those heavier guitars, and you got yourself a winner!

Reviewed by: ryanboc from Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Rock and harmony light and darkness

The guitar intro has good sound, the vocal are nice, the the vocalist gets mad....and the guitars get heavy. Then, they take a break into some nice melodic sound, then they get mad again, but for a bit longer. Then they are in a mellow reflective groove. The ambience and calmness are almost genuinely convincing. This song is as mellow as Lisa Loeb and as loud as helmet.

Reviewed by: PeacePerception from San Antonio, Texas

neke od recenzija za passage (aux)

Ever So Slightly Progressive

This is a really long song... hard to describe/comment in a few words.

Im not sure who this sounds like but it displaye alot of thought into arrangment and instrument sounds. Pink Floyd, Dream Theatre and Porcupine Tree maybe an influence? The production is fairly good and the band is tight. The dynamics are really cool... alot of theme and variations with light and shade in concepts. The vocals are consistant and provide great thematic ideas and serve the tune well. They maybe a little too stagnant in parts and dont step out of the vocal range presented in the song, nevertheless suffice for the tune. The guitars never overplay and have a great etheral sounds.. possibly a Dave Gilmore influence. Good stuff!

Reviewed by: CORODE from United Kingdom

Nearly seven minutes but not a bore.

great intro to the song. The one thing I notice off the start is that the kick drum needs some punch. Pushing the 80hz eq up slightly will achieve this. The vocals are mixed very well. I like the changes, they are smooth and believable. The length of the song is good because the music it there to back it up. The song doesn't sound "too long" because there isn't alot of repetition with the music. It sounds very dynamic that way and makes it interesting to listen too. Personaly I like a song that is 5:00 max but thats me and artists such as yourself and the band need to express an emotion and the mood comes across in this song.

Good work, cheers.

Reviewed by: datatrix from Grassland, Alberta, Canada