Satan's Host

Grobodan

• 8 months later...

Long-running Colorado metal band SATAN'S HOST has been rejoined by Harry Conklin (a.k.a. Leviathan Thisiren). The JAG PANZER/TITAN FORCE frontman originally sang on SATAN'S HOST's classic 1986 debut, "Metal from Hell".

Commented SATAN'S HOST guitarist and founding member Patrick Evil: "The idea for a reunion with Harry has been building up for a number of years. I felt that this was the right time to go ahead with it. Me and Harry have felt that we had unfinished business to attend to, and we're heading full force!"

Along with drummer Anthony Lopez and bassist Margar, Patrick and Harry have been in pre-production for SATAN'S HOST's upcoming album, to be released this fall on Moribund Cult Records.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Long-running Colorado metal band SATAN'S HOST has been rejoined by Harry Conklin (a.k.a. Leviathan Thisiren). The JAG PANZER/TITAN FORCE frontman originally sang on SATAN'S HOST's classic 1986 debut, "Metal from Hell".

Commented SATAN'S HOST guitarist and founding member Patrick Evil: "The idea for a reunion with Harry has been building up for a number of years. I felt that this was the right time to go ahead with it. Me and Harry have felt that we had unfinished business to attend to, and we're heading full force!"

Along with drummer Anthony Lopez and bassist Margar, Patrick and Harry have been in pre-production for SATAN'S HOST's upcoming album, to be released this fall on Moribund Cult Records.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To!!!!!

Stari "Satan's Host" ponovo napada, jedva čekam album.

Edited by Divlji Tigar

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

BY THE HANDS OF THE DEVIL ARTWORK AND RELEASE DATE - Feb. 12, 2011

Satan's Host new album "By the Hands of the Devil" will be released on May 3, 2011 via Moribund Cult Records. This album marks the return of Leviathan Thisiren (Harry Conklin, Jag Panzer/Titan Force) back into the grotto. This new Opus has taken the band to new heights as far as lyrical content, musicianship, power & melody, and pure infernal Magick.

The album was record at Flatline Audio with Super Producer Dave Otero (Cephalic Carnage, Demonica, Catheter, Cobalt, Martriden), artwork once again by the great Joe Petagno (Motorhead, Marduk).

Track Listing

1. By the Hands of the Devil

2. Shades of the Unlight

3. Demontia

4. Before the Flame

5. Bleeding Hearts of the Damned

6. Black Hilted Knife

7. Revival

8. Fallen Angel

9. Inferior Worlds

*10. Norweigen Wood

*Bonus track

20towph.jpg

Sempl pesme "Before the Flame".

http://www.satanshost.com/2010news-home.php

Edited by Divlji Tigar

• 3 months later...

Izdate su 3 pesme, ali albuma ni od korova.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efchSlUEbhk&hd=1

Mene je zainteresovao ovaj bend zbog Tyranta. Prvi album ima jednu od najuzasnijih produkcija za jedan full-length sto sam dosad cuo. Ona black/death izdanja bez Tyranta nisam probao, ali ove 3 nove pesme su super.

• 2 weeks later...

Album je remek delo, odličan miks Heavy, Thrash i US Power metala.

Pravi satanistički album sa odličnim tekstovima. Solaže i vokali su čisto zlo.

Favoriti: "By the Hands of the Devil", "Shades of the Unlight", "Before the Flame", "Before the Flame", "Fallen Angel" i "Inferior Worlds".

"Norwegian Wood" je zanimljva obrada od Bitlsa sa promenjenim tekstom. Vargu Vikernesu bi se svideo tekst :haha:

"Bleeding Hearts of the Damned" je jedina slaba pesma na albumu, bolje da je nisu ni snimili.

Edited by Divlji Tigar

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

According to SH guitarist Patrick Evil the band will release three albums with Harry in the near future:

1. Re-recordings of older SH songs plus 3 or 4 new songs (release date: Nov. 19, 2011)

2. New album (recordings start Nov. 2011)

3. Re-recording of SH's debut album METAL FROM HELL in 2012

:rockdevil: